Sunday, 22 October 2023

Gay activities Sep-Oct2023 Vietnam

Gay activities Sep-Oct2023 Vietnam
26sep-9oct2023, Danang and Saigon. Details about gay saunas visits. Their locations and other details will be in separate post. 1 EUR = 25k VND.

Sun24sep2023 Bangkok
Book hotel in Danang on Agoda. In the small print:
If a non-Vietnamese male guest is to stay in the same room with a Vietnamese female guest, a valid marriage certificate must be provided when checking in at the hotel. Otherwise, check-in may be refused.
However, in 5 trips to Vietnam and about 10 boys in my room, never had a problem.

Subscribe to Blued VIP (3 months for 10.99 EUR). That gives me unlimited profile views and I can see who looked at my profile. But still advertising and no read receipt. That would be Blued X (3 months for 15.99 EUR). I tried to subscribe before, when I was in Vietnam or Cambodia, but payment failed.

Tue26sep2023 Danang
Online dating 12th profile is in distance: blued 260 m, grindr 1 km, romeo 1.6 km (but some profiles last online days ago), hornet 4 km. Plenty of activity, but no clear hit. Several money boys, I get offers 900k for massage, 500k for fun, 1m per hour, 700k for massage (lowers to 500k when I reply “Sorry. No money.” ).

Wed27sep2023 Danang
Online dating a border case Phi (cute on some pictures, average on others) is eager to meet. We go for dinner and beer (his idea). English limited, speaks slowly, in addition speaks with low voice so I have to listen carefully, subjects I have no interest in (family, relationship). If it were a movie, I would turn up the volume and play at double speed, or fast forward, or skip. He pays for dinner before I can pick up the bill.

We walk to my hotel and I would leave it at that, but he shows me on his phone “Can I go to your room?”, and I agree. Good activities, but a bit on fat side and a bit pale. Initiates a few closed lip kisses, a bit of cigarette smell. Conversation repetitive, “Do you like me” several times. Wants to come again tomorrow, I agree. No way! How do I get out of this? Then shows me the bill 315k from dinner and I offer him the money which he accepts.

Update: Haven't heard of him afterwards, which I'm grateful for. Not so much my type and no shared interests out of bed either.

Fri29sep2023 Danang
Online dating Vinh comes to my room. General chat, good English, interesting subjects. Massage each other, good body and activities. Light smell of cigarette smoke, with a hint of resin (like fir tree). See you again next time I'm around.

Sat30sep2023 Danang
120k entry Gentlemen Sauna, stay 18:44-19:51.
Ground = 1st floor. Mocy parking, full. Cashier. Locker room (get 33 of 51). Shower for 4 (separated by curtain from sauna and steam room). Free fruit (watermelon, unripe mango, bananas) and cookies. Free drinks (cold beer or coke from tower, water room temperature). Condoms (no size printed on package) and lube. Sauna and steam room hot, glass wall and door but poor light outside. Sauna can sit 5 and stand 3. Has hourglass for 15 min ? but I have to get close to see remaining time in poor light. Steam room can sit 8 and stand 5, and standing room only when I arrive.
2nd floor has 8 private rooms and 2 group rooms. The private rooms have holes in the door so others can watch?
3rd floor group rooms and balcony.

Smoking in locker room. One small towel. Everyone nude (not shy, Thai would hold their hands or towel in front of privates). One with face mask. About 50 customers during my stay. One shapely but not interested.

When I arrive, mocy parking attendant grabs my ass, a good start. I barely make it to shower when other customers descend on me: one washing my back, one playing with my nipples, and grabbing my balls from behind. Last time I got that much attention was when I was born. Some follow me during my tour through the premises, but none of them my type so I cover my genitals with my hands to avoid grabbing, wanking, sucking.




Second most intense sauna visit (after a gay sauna in Hanoi in 2016), the Vietnamese are certainly not shy! Some can be persistent, to the extent that it gets annoying.

Wed4oct2023 Saigon
Online dating Thuc comes to my room. Interesting chat, fluent in English. Slim body, no
 clear six pack, protruding hip bones (love it). Skin color and temperature okay. We have a good time.


Thu5oct2023 Saigon
100k entry Galaxy Sauna 17:58, brimming despite rain. To steam room, wipe glass to see who is passing. A cute and slim, comes into steam room. Have a few gropes, no reaction. Leaves to sauna but comes out soon and goes to Jacuzzi. I join him there, have some gropes and tentative reply. Foreplay in Jacuzzi, then leads me to a room. I take shower and follow. In room light, sound, fan okay. Skin temperature and color okay. Here we exchange first words “Do you speak English” - “A little”, but no need for more. Good activities, exchange social media to meet again. During the rest of my stay two more worth a second look. Emptying when I leave 20:08. Count 27 mocy. “No smoking” sign in locker room. Poor WiFi in locker room. Better in hallway, but there smoking. Flip-flops good surface, do not irritate my feet. Positives: Steam and sauna hot. Enough light everywhere. Customers not shy.
Details layout are in https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2023/04/gay-activities-feb2023-vietnam.html

Fri6oct2023 Saigon
50k entry Soi 9 Sauna (Happy hour extended?) 17:14-18:25. About 5 customers. 2 small towels, other customers manage to overlap them so they can wear them around waist, whereas I go nude. Big pile of towels in locker room, you can take more. Get locker 4 of 96, big lockers. No condom or lube provided. Music too loud.

Basement motorcycle parking.
1st floor cashier, lockers.
2nd floor steam room warm, can sit 10 and stand 10, glass wall. Group shower for 4. Jacuzzi can sit 10, strong bubbles in center. Resting area.
3rd floor group rooms too dark. 3 small private rooms light okay.
4th floor rooftop garden. 4 big private rooms with massage table with mattress with face well.

Free cold drinking water, single-use plastic cups.
Nothing to gain here, play on phone to pass time, then guess rain won't stop any time soon, leave with raincoat in light rain.



On the way pass a sign “SAUNA89E” that leads into a dead-end alley, looks like someone's front yard but parking attendant invites me in and indeed it's a sauna. All male, but not sure if it's a gay sauna, but there is a way to find out. All doubts were gone when I was approached in the steam room. 60k entry Sauna 21, stay 18:41-19:23.

1st = ground floor cashier, locker room (get 23 of 96). Locker room small, cute attendant. Steam room hot can sit 10. Glass wall, view to public shower for 6 (cold water, good shower heads).
Big and small towel of good quality, flip-flops provided.
2nd sauna can sit 10, is warm, too dark (can't read hour glass). Group and private rooms too dark. Steps of 10 cm in hallway.
3rd group rooms too dark, private rooms light okay. Balcony.

Over 10 customers, one border case. Free cold drinking water, single-use plastic cups.



The 69 Sauna 150k entry 19:38-20:20. Over 20 customers, none of them my type. Big and small towel. No flip-flops provided, everyone bare feet.

1st = ground Himalaya stone salt luke warm, confirm salt by licking. IR sauna luke warm (one 250 W IR light bulb). Traditional herb sauna switched off. Sauna hot 75 C, the seats and wall are of synthetic material, not wood. Steam room warm. Jacuzzi room temperature (i.e. water feels cold, strong bubbles in center).
2nd rooms light okay. Music too loud.






Sat7oct2023 Saigon
Confirm location of ikemen spa.


120k The Dream Sauna 16:54-18:52. (Entry 100k for born after 2000?) Brimming with about 100 customers, some areas standing room only and squeezing past each other. No business card.

1st = ground floor reception, locker room, the best source of light is the LED clock in locker room, from then it only gets worse. Jacuzzi warm can sit 15 and stand 10. There is a waterfall (shower/massage) that splashes, I can only be in the other half of Jacuzzi without getting unpleasant water splashes in my face. Jacuzzi is partially under stairwell, cramped as the entire sauna.
2nd steam room hot can sit 15 and stand 10, sauna warm can sit 15 and stand 10, free beer/coke/water from single-use plastic cups.
3rd and 4th group and private rooms, balcony. Massage chairs in 4th.

Today small towel “hot party”. Low light, color and laser like disco. Key for locker on phosphorescent wristband. Good shower heads. Flip-flops provided, but unpleasant structure of sole (just like grid-like shower mats). Smoking in locker room, cramped. 3 cute staff. Queue for private rooms in 4th floor. Towel artists.

Twink with glasses chats me up in Jacuzzi, good English. Nice big cock, dam = protruding perineum. But doesn't seem to be interested in more when we cross paths again elsewhere. Spot one stunner (face, body, and parabolic down bent banana shape cock soft) arriving in locker, but negative reaction when I touch him. Slim tattoo boy, nice balls when I get a grope, but evasive to do more.

Facilities (apart from being cramped), customer base good, but I don't like the way it is run (too dark, and the little light is like in disco; smoking in locker room; water splashes in Jacuzzi, loud music). Nothing to gain here, move on. Poor timing, just when I leave it starts to rain and I get slightly wet in light rain.



120k entry MOC sauna and massage. No business card.

1st = ground floor reception, locker room, wristband for contactless opening of locker. Sauna, steam, Jacuzzi warm each can sit 10 and stand 5. Jacuzzi has waterfall (shower or back massage) that does not splash and jets for back massage.
2nd rooms.
3rd free beer, water, fruit; rooms, rooftop garden.

Over 20 customers, all friendly, but no cute. Ask to see pictures of massage staff, about 20 pictures on phone (not clear how many different people, one looks okay), all fully dressed and person small in relation to background.



 
Sun8oct2023 Saigon
Distance of 12th profile: blued 120 m, grindr 218 m, gayromeo 550 m (count only profiles that were online a day or less ago), hornet 700 m.

30k entry Lao Dong Swimming Pool, stay 15-15:30. Bring your own towel. No access to lockers. You put your wallet and phone in plastic bags and hand it to attendant for valuables locker and get locker key. You hand your clothes to another locker attendant and get clothes hanger number. Over 50 customers, about 5 cute.

This place is a recommendation by a friend in 2016 who said interesting activities can happen in the showers. And indeed when I went in 2016, I was sexually molested in the shower. No such luck this time. However I exchanged some looks with another customer who was there for the same reason as I.


The water is too wet, too much 
splashing and family noise, probability of meeting someone is too low to warrant further visits.


120k entry Galaxy Sauna. There was a queue of 3, I had to wait 17:21-28. Interesting music: Carmina Burana leading over to local music, and even German “Die Nacht ist noch jung und ich will was erleben”.  Out 19:27.

A sauna marathon as in four consecutive days of sauna visits, whereas many years ago, with knowledge and planning, I did visit four saunas in one night.

Seahorse Spa get business card; inquiry for staff pictures failed for language barrier.

Mon9oct2023 Saigon to Phnom Penh

General observation in comparison to Thailand: Boys are dressed more conservatively. Mostly black (or is black the dress code for restaurant staff?). Nicer haircuts. Poorer English.

Summary 26sep-9oct2023 Vietnam
4 Free sex: Phi Danang, Vinh Danang, Thuc Saigon, Galaxy Sauna Saigon.
7 sauna: Gentlemen Sauna Danang, Galaxy, Soi 9, Sauna 21, 69 Sauna, The Dream Sauna, Moc, Galaxy.
3 Repeat: Vinh Danang, Thuc Saigon, Galaxy Sauna Saigon.
1 No repeat: Phi Danang.
4 New: Phi Danang, Vinh Danang, Thuc Saigon, Galaxy Sauna Saigon.

Copyright 2023 ChristianPFC

2 comments:

  1. Next time, you should try Bi sauna (near Galaxy sauna and Moc) & Cali sauna. They all good in term of activities. Note that Cali Sauna is NOT sauna of gym center, just the same name). Search them on Google by "Cali Sauna Trung Son". It's only busy on Sat & Sun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks yes I will do. Added info in next post.

      Delete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.