Saturday, 29 August 2026

Gay activities Dec2025 Thailand

Gay activities Dec2025 Thailand
More precisely 27nov-31dec2025. Details about Feel Onsen, T K Massage (Ladprao Soi 101), Pattaya, Windmill 2 (gogo bar with ladies in Walking Street), Saran Rom street trade, Stars Bangkok (massage in Saphan Khwai).

Sat29nov2025 Bangkok
Bank SS asks for money online. We had many good times and he rarely asks for money, so I assume this is a genuine emergency and send him the money 2000 online.

Fri28nov2025 Bangkok
Meet Min123 from Myanmar. He used to work outside Bangkok, but now has a job at One Bangkok (new shopping mall). That's the first date that I can attribute to One Bangkok. Good English, has an education in science, interesting chat. Good activities and nice body. We didn't talk about money before meeting, but he mentions money twice, so I give him 500. Nonetheless filed as free, subsequent meetings only taxi fare.

Sun30nov2025 Bangkok
Feel Onsen is far from Silom, it takes me over an hour to get there (BTS 11th Infantry Regiment). But they have performers who are my type, and today is one Tee I chatted with several times over the years but never had a chance to meet. Following pictures typical adverts from their Instagram https://www.instagram.com/feelonsen_/ These posts go online in the afternoon for the night's model. Unfortunately, all faces blurred and no links to their social media. Some I recognize by their tattoos. 



Feel Onsen entry 289, enter 19:24. Ask receptionist: show is 20-22, closing time is 1. Receptionist asks for my phone number, they need it for internal management of customers. Tops get blue wristband keytag, bottoms red. Christmas decoration all over the place, 12 trees about 2 m tall a bit overdone. Christmas music. Overall nice decoration and okay light.

1st = ground floor: shoe rack, take off shoes before going up. From there on bare feet (no flip-flops provided). Sauna, steam, hot pool only accessible from 2nd floor. Sauna and steam luke warm, pool warm. Shower partly well illuminated, partly okay. No hooks for towel. Two showers with water heater.
2nd floor locker room, 180 lockers. Big and small white towel of good quality. Black bathrobe (Japanese yukata) provided, and many customers wear it. Kind of counter-productive in a gay sauna.
3rd private rooms and groups rooms, orgy takes place here.
4th Rest room with 6 bunk beds with curtains.
5th private rooms.
6th rooftop with view of BTS.

From 20 disco music on 3rd floor, but staff there tells me show starts 20:30. Dress code underwear. I spend 15 min in locker room reading on my phone, when I come back activities in progress. No show, just a group orgy initiated by performer? Everyone gets a light stick around their wrist, blue for top and red for bottom. They have just one performer, Tee with blue light stick around his neck. Mostly warm and dry skin.

Under 50 customers when I enter, about 50 during show. I must have seen 100 customers during my stay. Most good looking by my standards. Few tattoos. They all seemed mid class. No other foreigner.  Out 22:15. Clearly busiest 20-22, when I enter and leave fewer in locker room.

Mon1dec2025 Bangkok
Ladphrao 101 massage places. Former K B Boy, now 101 K Spa, no cute by pictures. There is a guy John who is nice, but I met him two times and only okay performance, no repeat.

T K Massage one hour oil massage 650. Only one bathroom, occupied by a boy. 7 massage rooms. I can walk up to rooftop. No clothes pegs in bathroom and in my massage room. 

Massage table with pillow, only later do I discover there is a face well under pillow. Masseur starts in towel, when I turn around, he is nude. Okay massage back and legs, had some training, in general too soft. After turnaround directly to happy ending. Great body. From Myanmar. No English. Good character. Face cuter than on pictures. Advertised as 56, but I found everything average size. 
1100 tip Euro. Start 16:27. Out 17:29. 


Tue2dec2025 Bangkok
Date for 12 with Min123, but when I message him 12, he is doing his laundry. How weird! Finally arrives 13:11. Stays all day, we have a good time. 100 for taxi.

Wed3dec2025 Bangkok
650 Yunomori Onsen entry 650. This place is not gay. They have pools 41-42 C, 42-44 C and 16-18 C. 


Wed4dec2025 Bangkok to Pattaya
My favorite place to stay is Mosaik Apartment, but their standard rooms are booked out, only big room 1000 per night. However Boutique Bravo has rooms for 750 per night. However several things I don't like there. 500 THB key deposit. Table a bit low 61.5 cm for computer work. WiFi not by password, but username and password. Data is fast, but can only connect one device at a time? Keycard to switch on power plugs (except fridge, always connected). Wardrobe no rack to put suitcase on, only clothes hanger and floor. Can't take clothes hanger out of wardrobe. No balcony. Street noise. Single glazing windows. Only lift, no stairway (I rather take stairs than wait for lift). Toilet tissue roll locked in bathroom. No exhaust fan in bathroom. I have to look for other alternatives should Mosaik be booked out. Possibly even Jomtien, now that there so few gogo bars of interest for me left in South Pattaya. 

Winner Boys 20:41-21:27, pineapple juice 139. Three boys and up to one other customer during my stay. Alex and Cola and another shapely boy. Alex doesn't pay attention to me, and when I walk up to him, I notice he is standing with eyes closed, and when I talk to him, he doesn't want a drink or to sit with me. How very weird! I leave it at that. Update: Next day he messages me, he was in a bad mood. Clearly mental health issues. But he is in a good mood, we get along fabulously! Update: Winner Boys closed for good.

Have a look in Boys Nighclub (sic! former Nice Boys), 8 boys in trousers, no customer. Not for me. 

M Bar 22:42-54, pineapple juice 89. End of show. Seating very unfavorable. In most gogo bars, you can see all boys on stage and most boys who are sitting with customers.

Gus Bar 23:14-30, beer 100. Unfavorable seating.

Jomtien Complex throughout busy with boys and customers. 

In following two late night gay disco/karaoke in South Pattaya: 
Friendly Pub (google maps: Friendly Club & Karaoke or Cf Man Club Pattya By Friendly, 12.9207, 100.8864) and 
FC (google maps: Fc club Pattaya By friendly. เอฟซีคลับพัทยา สาย 3, 12.9261, 100.8847)

Join a Farang friend FF to Friendly Pub. FF has a boy Rinda in tow whom I recognize from online. Rinda makes a bored impression, next day confirmed by FF, so boring that FF had to ditch him! From 01:57 auction of boys (good light). About 50 boys and 15 customers.

 



For lack of customers in Friendly Pup, we move to FC, much busier here. A host boy would cost 300/h. Not for me.  



Back in my room 3:17, alone, to bed. It has been years that I have been to a late-night venue in Pattaya, and I didn't miss anything, and it will be years until I go again.

Fri5dec2025 Pattaya
Distance of 12th profile: Hornet 150 m, HeeSay 0.2 km, Grindr 216 m, Romeo estimated 500 m.

A boy on Hornet agreed on 1000, but then offline. Filed as missed.

Meet Gedij instead. Good body and activities, and there is something that attracts me that I can explain. 1000 well deserved. I'm eager for a repeat, failed so far for poor communication and boy is not based in Bangkok or Pattaya, judging by distance. 

Sat6dec2025 Pattaya
Meet Chinese (last met 13oct2024) and to my room for fun.

Meet Ming from Vietnam for dinner. Interesting chat, but afterwards he wants to go home.

I have read good things about Windmill (gogo with women in Walking Street), and to see how things are run in lady gogo, I have a look. 
Windmill 2, stay 20:20-53. Pineapple juice is just 99 during happy hour 7-9, then 150. Security looks into my backpack and pats my pockets. Smoking allowed. Music, light, aircon okay. Full with ladies and half full with customers. About 25 ladies on stage or sitting and about 10 more sitting with customers. About 5 nude. Others short skirts and bra that they wear front open or closed. 20:30 shuffle, so everyone gets to be in the nude. Some sitting on customers' laps.

Lower prices than gay bars, full of ladies and customers! Nudity!
 

Meet Peach and walk around, but when we get near my hotel, not to my room, but bye to meet friends. Interesting character, can form full and comprehensive sentences in Thai. He likes walking, I have problems to follow because I look around so much.

Sun7dec2025 Pattaya
Jerry from Madagascar via Grindr. We agree on 1500, but only for exotism. I wouldn't pay a local guy that much. Reception didn't accept his work permit, I have to go down to get him in. Shorts, hairy upper legs. Else good first impression. Take off shirt, hairy as a monkey! The pictures on online dating were photoshopped, if I had know he is that hairy, I wouldn't have met him. Body otherwise fine, well endowed, okay activities, but with that much body hair, even on butt cheeks, there is not much I can do and send him away with 1500.    

I was looking for a particular boy in a Jomtien massage shop, but he is not in. Filed as missed.

Wed10dec2025 Bangkok
I had a date will Bell, but he wants to meet in Silom, to spend time there. Not what I have in mind. Bell cancels 
22:22 because I don't want to go to Silom. Filed as missed. If we meet that late (by my standards), in Silom, nothing good can come out of it*, I rather skip.
*Confirmed three days later in Sukhumvit. 

Thu11dec2025 Bangkok
Bell cancels for being stressed from university.

Message Dui Saranrom, comes to my room for fun. Out of the blue, he tells me he is straight and cannot bottom. Shows me pictures of his girlfriend and baby. That comes as a surprise, we met several times and I thought he is gay bottom! 1000 well deserved.

Sat13dec2025 Bangkok
Date with Bell in Sukhumvit. I'm at the restaurant 22:00, Bell is late 22:41. Orders too much food, leftover for take away. Total 1359.44 dinner for two, I rarely spend that much (700 per person) on myself! We leave 23:12, MRT to Silom. Walk all Silom to a bar where his friend works, where we spend 00:07-44 and have drinks for 275+25 (I pay 300, no change given, but I rather want to go home than raise this issue). Taxi home, finally 00:55 in my room. I take shower. Bell is busy with his phone writing and calling. I tell Bell to put his phone in airplane mode overnight. We are in bed for sleeping, Bell gets up to message his work and gets a call from a friend who needs the room key. 200 Bell for taxi and food (again?) bye 01:45 in my room.

Too long, too late, too expensive, to little return. There is potential, but next time I have to tell him my limitations in space, time and money.

Tue16dec2025 Bangkok to Saraburi
Overnight trip to Saraburi to meet a regular there. I'm in my hotel and wait for him, when he messages me his mocy is broken. But he can borrow someone else's to come to see me. We have a good time, it is worth the trip and the expense.

Wed17dec2025 Saraburi to Bangkok
1000 online to Bank SS for health problems.

Fri19dec2025 Bangkok
Nong Yo asks how much, I offer 1000, he wants 2500 to 3000. Filed as refused.

Sat20dec2025 Bangkok 
Hero wants to meet “I need your help and advice” and I want to meet as well. While discussing details, he fell asleep. Irregular sleep-wake pattern, a red flag. But then all fine, comes at night and stays over night.


Sun21dec2025 Bangkok
Lazy morning in bed, perfect warm and dry skin. 1000 well deserved. 

Mon22dec2025 Bangkok to Kanchanaburi
Trip with friends to Kanchanaburi, stay there over night.

1000 online to Bank SS (again after 2000 on 29nov and 1000 on 17dec). This is getting out of hand, I won't send any more after this.

Tue23dec2025 Kanchanaburi
Online dating in Kanchanaburi yesterday and today busy but no clear hit.

Wed24dec2025 Bangkok
Saran Rom 22:38-23:00 first round spot 16 available boys. Spot some boys I remember from before. After passing Pan (sitting alone) three times in the course of one hour, without him even looking up at me from his phone, I approach him 23:46. Speaks okay English. He is bottom but does not go with Whites because they have big cocks. I tell him I just want wanking, sucking, massage, and he quotes 800. I tell him everyone else here asks for 500, but he doesn't budge. I don't want to set a precedence, and 800 and not even fucking is clearly too much. I leave it at that and take taxi home.

Thu25dec2025 Bangkok
Min123 postpones to after work 22:30, then moves forward, then cancels for roommate's birthday. Filed as missed. Later messages me can meet tonight. Not read, filed as no show.

Wittawas wants to see dick pictures before meeting, filed as missed. Several other chats no success.

Date with Min123 was 22:30 after work, finally messages me 23:24, still at work, overtime. Can meet me 1 or 2 am, I cancel 00:09 and go to bed. Filed as missed.

Fri26dec2025 Bangkok
Min123 comes in the morning and we have a good time.

At night meet Chatty for over night at my place. We met before, not clearly my type, but good activities and nice character.

Sat27dec2025 Bangkok
Setthawut wants 500 online in advance for travel, filed as attempted scam.

But for a regular Nick, who lives out of town, I send 500 to come to meet me and we have a good time.

Mon29dec2025 Bangkok
The boy in Bang Bua Thong who I chatted with on hornet, is free today. But when I message him for details, and check later, chat gone. Did he block me? Filed as missed.

Stars Bangkok 90 min oil massage in standard room 600. There seems to be no shared bathroom, I check my floor and one up and one down, only bathroom in VIP room. Take shower there. Tawan showers separately after me. Massage starts 14:20. Starts lower legs, mostly one hand and feels absent minded, does he have the other hand on his phone? Look back at him, phone is indeed on, but lying on mattress. I tell him to switch the phone off and use both hands for massage. He was watching porn (didn't see if he was wanking with the other hand), clearly too early to think of happy ending, I want a massage first! Has some training, but overall too little pressure. Legs okay, back massage good with a lot of thumb work. Turn around, no more pretense, good activities, but gets repetitive. I take over.

Afterwards ask him: from Mandalay. In Thailand 5 years, first construction work, about 5 months massage. Stationed in Inthamara, comes to Stars Bangkok when there is a customer for him. This is general for many boys and massage places. The pleasant smell and taste when I kiss him is from vape with strawberry flavor.

1100 tip for Tawan (or Top) 
received with a thank you. Out 15:43.


More of their staff here: https://www.starsbangkok.com/ several more my type, and a good start with Tawan. I will be back! 


Tue30dec2025 Bangkok
Chat with Ko in the morning, but when I'm ready to meet afternoon, he is offline, reply only 18:26. Filed as missed.

Julian not read. Nyein was eager to meet earlier, now sick.

But Ten is online and free, date with Ten at 20. But then offline, not read, no show. (Update: fell asleep).

In parallel I was chatting with Mozz, he could have met me after work 22:30, but I missed his message 22:39, read it only 23:09. He was on his way home, would have come back to meet me, but now too late for me. For a change, I'm the one who didn't read a message in reasonable time.  

31dec2025 Bangkok 
Nyein in my room 20:20. Cute as before, warm dry skin throughout. Likes skinship (had to look that up: Noun. skinship (uncountable) (particularly Japan, South Korea) Bonding through physical (touch, skin-to-skin) contact; particularly between family members, relatives and loved ones. Spending time together naked for social bonding.). Hugging and kissing good. Hug and rest with lights on. Did we fall asleep? Check time 23:55. Hear fireworks. Light off, stays over night. My original idea was two hours with him, but over night is fine as well. 

Thu1jan2026 Bangkok
Hugging in the morning. 1000 well deserved.  

Side note electric water heater. 
When you turn off the water flow, the water inside the heater slightly overheats, and when you turn the flow on, the water is initially 1 or 2
 degree Celsius hotter than before. But this month, I had two places where the water significantly overheats, about 5-10 C hotter. 

Myanmar boys in Thailand. 
The influx of Myanmar nationals to Thailand to escape the civil war and dire economic situation in their home country is visible in the bars and dating apps. Half of my encounters are from Myanmar. New category nationality in summary. 
 
Summary Dec2025 Thailand
7 Free fun: Min123 (500 for taxi), Min123 (100 for taxi), Chinese13oct2024, Bell, Saraburi, Min123, Chatty.
8 Paid fun: T K Massage 650+1100, Gedij 1000, Jerry Madagascar 1500, Dui Saran Rom 1000, Hero 1000, Nick 500, Stars Bangkok 600+1000, Nyein 1000 = 1150+8100 = 9250. 
2 No fun: Ming, Peach.

New category: countries of origin. Everyone counted only once.
5 Thai: Saraburi, Chatty, Gedij, Dui, Nick.
6 Myanmar: Min123, Bell, T K Massage, Hero, Stars Bangkok, Nyein.
2 Other: Chinese (13oct2024), Jerry Madagascar.

1 Boy cancels: Bell.
2 Refused: Nong Yo 1000 <-> 2500, Pan 500 <-> 800 Saran Rom.
7 Missed: Hornet suddenly offline, Jomtien Massage, Bell, Min123, Bang Bua Thong, Ko, Mozz.
2 No show: Min123, Ten.

3 send money online: Bank SS 2000, Bank SS 1000, Bank SS 1000 = 4000.
5 bar/disco: Winner Boys, M Bar, Friendly Pub, FC, Windmill 2.
2 sauna: Feel Onsen, Yunomori Onsen (not gay),
2 massage: T K Massage, Stars Bangkok.
1 attempted scam: Setthawut (500 online for travel).

14 Repeat: Min123, Min123, Euro at T K Massage, Gedij, Chinese13oct2024, Bell, Dui, Saraburi, Hero, Min123, Chatty, Nick, Tawan at Stars Bangkok, Nyein.
1 No repeat: Jerry from Madagascar.

10 Old: Min123, Chinese13oct2024, Bell, Dui, Saraburi, Hero, Min123, Chatty, Nick, Nyein.
5 New: Min123, Euro at T K Massage, Gedij, Jerry from Madagascar, Tawan at Stars Bangkok.

Copyright 2026 ChristianPFC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.