Thursday, 10 September 2026

Dating Thai Boys (103) dick pics

Dating Thai Boys (103) dick pics
I sometimes get asked for dick pics. Many years ago, I sent one, but the boy reneged on his promise to meet. Since then, I haven't sent any. Some profiles who ask for a dick pic don't have clear pictures themselves or appear to be faker. I don't ask for dick pics, but surely appreciate when my chat partner sends some, that gives me an advantage (to filter out fat or hairy guys). If a dick pic is a prerequisite for meeting, we probably aren't a match in character anyway. 

Similar thoughts here:
www.instagram.com/p/Danx1Giidf-/
Grindr made sending nude pics to strangers so normal we
forgot it was strange. It wasn't normal and it cost us something. 
...

Notable is a common misunderstanding. "I don't do dick pics." is different from "I don't have a dick pic." - "Can you take one?" or "Just one."

Below a few chats about dick pics that either end quick or drag out. 

1. I apologize for my rudeness.



2. sorry bye



The following transcriptions. 
Guy = my chat partner, CPFC = ChristianPFC.

3. 
I want see pics Or we not meet

Jun12 17:53 guy Hey
Jun12 17:53 guy Hey
(sends some nice pictures)
Jun13 15:13 CPFC I like your pictures.
Jun13 15:14 CPFC My name is Christian from Germany. And you?
Jun14 0:42 guy Dean Thai
Jun14 0:42 guy May I see your albums
Jun14 8:30 CPFC [photo]
Jun14 10:15 guy Show your dick
Oct16 18:12 CPFC Hello in Bangkok.
Nov20 18:13 guy Hey
Nov20 18:27 CPFC Hello from Siem Reap.
Nov20 18:31 guy I want see your Dick
Nov25 18:55 CPFC Thursday to Bangkok.
Nov28 8:57 CPFC Hello in Bangkok.
Dec14 11:41 CPFC Offline (note to myself)
Jan17 23:02 guy Hey
Sun 8:50 CPFC Where are you?
Sun 13:35 guy Europ you?
Sun 14:08 CPFC Thailand
Sun 14:08 CPFC When do you come back to Thailand?
Sun 14:09 guy In one weeks
Sun 14:09 guy Show me Dick?
Wed 21:44 CPFC You can see and touch and more when we meet.
Thu 2:30 guy I want see pics
Thu 2:30 guy Or we not meet

This profile was gone next time I checked. Probably faker. 

4. 
But i want to see st Really

20:22 CPFC Hello in Bangkok.
20:22 guy Hi
21:18 CPFC I like your pictures. You are handsome.
21:18 guy Thx. Sir
15:34 guy What are you doing now?
15:34 CPFC I'm in my room, working on computer.
15:34 CPFC And you?
15:34 guy Free time
15:34 CPFC Can we meet?
15:34 guy Today?
15:34 CPFC Yes. I can take free time any time.
15:34 guy Lol
15:34 guy What do u want todo
15:34 CPFC I like your pictures. I want to see and touch your body and maybe more if you like.
15:34 guy Wow
15:34 guy Ok
15:34 guy But
15:34 guy I want to see your too
15:34 CPFC Yes sure.
15:34 guy U can sent to me
15:34 guy Your picture
15:34 CPFC All my pictures in profile.
15:34 guy More
15:34 guy Lol
15:34 guy Ex. Body and underwear
(I send a pictures shirtless in towel, with a picture of a banana overlaid)
15:34 guy Lol
15:34 guy Don’t censor pls
15:34 CPFC Nothing to see in original. Banana just for fun.
15:34 guy Sad
15:34 guy I want to see that
15:34 CPFC Sorry, no dick pictures. When we meet you can see and touch.
15:34 guy Ok
15:34 CPFC Meet today?
15:34 guy I want to see that
15:34 guy Pls
15:34 CPFC Sorry, no dick pictures.
15:34 guy Take now
15:34 guy Lol
15:34 CPFC Sorry, I don't send dick pictures.
15:34 guy Ok
15:34 CPFC Who do you stay with?
15:34 guy Alone
15:34 CPFC Same. Meet at your room or at my room?
15:34 guy All
15:34 guy But i want to see st
15:34 guy Really
15:34 CPFC Sorry, I don't send dick pictures.
15:34 guy Ok krup

5. This conversation is going in circles.

18/10/2025 
12:23 guy Hi
12:23 guy [image]
(guy sends me some good looking images)
25/10/2025 
19:10 CPFC Hello in Bangkok.
19:11 CPFC My name is Christian from Germany. And you?
00:01 guy I'm mark bkk
00:01 guy Nice to meet yo u
01/11/2025 
12:03 CPFC I like your pictures.
12:03 CPFC In December back to Bangkok. Hope we can meet.
02/11/2025 
12:32 guy Can I see your dick
04/11/2025 
20:30 CPFC Sorry. No dick pictures.
21:05 guy Can you make
13/11/2025 
09:58 CPFC You can see when we meet.
09:58 CPFC Where in Bangkok do you live?
12:27 guy I want see now
30/11/2025 
14:06 CPFC Hello from Bangkok.
14:07 CPFC Can we meet?
19:33 guy Hey are you in bangkok now?
01/12/2025 
08:50 CPFC Yes
09:20 CPFC What's your Facebook or Instagram or Telegram?
09:48 guy Telegram? And will you show me your Cock there?
12:29 CPFC No. But there we can chat better and arrange to meet.
12:29 CPFC What's your telegram?
16:33 guy Why not
02/12/2025 
08:34 CPFC You can see when we meet.
22:59 guy You have big cock
03/12/2025 
11:17 CPFC Yes
11:18 guy Can I see please
13:11 CPFC When we meet.
18:43 guy No pic no meet
00:11 guy I want see your big cock
05/12/2025 
10:39 CPFC Do you have Instagram?
12:52 guy Telegram yes
06/12/2025 
11:08 CPFC What's your telegram?
07/12/2025 
22:44 guy Hi and you can show me your Cock there?
09/12/2025 
21:27 CPFC No. But we can chat and make a date. Then you can see and touch and everything.
01:56 guy I want see a pics why it so hard to sent
09:47 CPFC I don't do dick pics. But you can see and touch when we meet.
18:18 guy How big
18:18 guy I want make video fuck
18:27 CPFC No video when we have sex.
23:21 guy I want make video fuck
08:48 CPFC Let's meet first before we talk about such things?
00:21 guy I want see your dixk
09:01 CPFC This conversation is going in circles.
09:01 CPFC You can see my dick when we meet.
23:50 guy Then we not meet

Probably a faker anyway. His profile offline soon after.

Copyright 2026 ChristianPFC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.