Gay activities Jan2026 Thailand
More precisely 1jan-1feb2026 Bangkok, Korat, Pattaya, bus between Bangkok and Pattaya, DJ Station. Carsick boys. General observations.
Thu1jan2026 Bangkok to Korat
No luck online dating in Korat.
Fri2jan2025 Korat to Bangkok
Back in Bangkok, message various boys, reply from Pun (first met on Sun4sep2022). Can meet after work 21, will come by mocy, asks for money for petrol. Good activities. A bit hairy, that's why I waited so long to meet him again. 500 for Happy New Year, bye 22:04 in my room.
Sat3jan2026 Bangkok Bang Bon
I'm out in Bang Bon market and nearby is Htay from Myanmar. Pics in online dating were not clear but promising. Waits for me in front of his building, meet there 17:32. At his place, I take a shower. Cold water, but at least shower head. No aircon, a bit warm. We have a good time.
Sun4jan2026 Bangkok
Gan Is eager to meet, but has 0 Baht on his body for bus. I heard this story before, but now thinking about it, how does it work? When I'm in a foreign country, I never manage to spend all their currency!
I agree to pay for taxi on arrival*, but he takes a mocy for 210 THB. Positive first impression (face, skin color, nice legs). General chat about family and work. Works in food delivery, but now no work because his mocy broke down. Calls on my phone to get price for repair. I might pay for repair.
*Never pay for taxi in advance for someone you haven't met, it's almost certainly a scam.
Asks to take shower. That's a good idea, there was some unpleasant smell. (Later when I go into my bathroom, where his underwear and shorts are on hook, smell like a public bathroom!) Comes back in towel. Nice slim body. Warm dry skin. Slim/emaciated, hip bones protruding and stomach fallen in. We have a good time. After a while, he asks for lunch, he has not eaten for lack of money. I offer him cup noodles. The mocy repair will cost over 1000, I offer him 500.
600 bye in my room. He will go to mocy repair shop (where?) or some business in Sathorn Soi 1?
Later a call to my phone to ask for directions to Sathorn Soi 1. How does he remember my number? He has no phone and forgot the paper with my number in my room.
Tue6jan2026 Bangkok
Ten comes to meet me and we have a good time. 1000, give him extra for Happy New Year. Update 1feb2026: asks me to top up his SIM card by 200 THB, and I send the money. We met multiple times and this is the first time he asks for money online.
Wed7jan2026 Bangkok to Hua Hin
Both online dating and gay bars in Hua Hin were poor on previous trips. Furthermore, busy with German friend and sightseeing. No boy business in Hua Hin for me.
Thu8jan2026 Hua Hin
1000 online to Max Srisaket to come to see me on 12th.
In Hua Hin, at 20:00 check taxi prices from my friend's place to railway station (6 km, 10 min): Grab Standard 100 THB (10 min wait), Saver Car 86 (9 min), Saver Bike 33 (7 min). Bolt Priority 109 (2 min), Wait and Save 81 (10-20min), Motorbike 40 (1 min).
Sat10jan2026 Hua Hin
While I'm working on computer, a coconut cracks open and drops splash on my desk in 1 m distance.
Sun11jan2026 Hua Hin to Bangkok
Back in Bangkok, boy business several chats, but nothing materializes.
Mon12jan2026 Bangkok
Max from Srisaket is on train and will go to see friends in Bangkok before coming to my place. At night message from Max: he will stay with friends over night and come to see me tomorrow. I shaved, showered and even changed my underwear and didn't have any boy business today, and now this!
I'm already dressed and packed and going down for street trade, when Eric from Myanmar replies. Money boy, not in bar but freelance, 4 km away, no talk about money, can meet now, arrives soon. Positive first impression. Long time in bathroom, comes out of bathroom in shorts. Great body, impressive abs and chest and upper arms. Lovely short hair and cute face. Great body and activities. That in addition to good character and efficient communication and quick arrival warrants 1500. One of the few encounters per year where everything is great: body, activities, character.
Tue13jan2026 Bangkok
Max messages me, will come in the afternoon. 12:23 waits for sibling to send him to my place, but sibling doesn't come. Max refuses to take bus (there are direct buses from his place to mine). From Bang Chak takes BTS and MRT to Lumpini. But then messages me taxi or mocy sent him to Lumpini park and indeed sends picture of park. Makes it to One Bangkok MRT entrance, but then doesn't know how to continue. I send him directions several times, in the end he sends pictures where he is and I give directions. Would have been quicker to go to pick him up, but I'm afraid there is no learning process. Next time would have to go through the same process.
Clever boys from Cambodia or Myanmar get around Bangkok much better than Thai country bumpkins. I made this observation several times.
Invite Max to Silom Sauna, entry 250 each. We get our lockers, and suddenly Max is gone! I go out to find him on parking. He is scared and doesn't want to go. I convince him to come with me, we make it to locker room, but again gone. I find him on the parking lot, leave him there waiting for me. Afterwards tells me he doesn't want to drink alcohol. Will take the night train home tomorrow. Max to bed fully dressed.
Wed14jan2026 Bangkok
We take bus to Wat Pho. When we arrive, Max urgently needs to use toilet because his is carsick. I didn't know this before, explains some of his weird behavior. Walk around Royal Palace area. Take boat back. Trains, metro and boat are fine for Max.
Walk around Asiatique, but Max quickly gets tired. Take taxi home. In taxi, Max first lies down, then sitting and pukes in plastic bag (can't hear or smell anything in car, but in elevator see bag). Back in my room, pukes in toilet, residues all over my bathroom. That was 6 km and 30 min, a short ride by my standards, but devastating for him. Have to keep that in mind when we meet again.
Other boys who I follow online post pictures in lascivious poses in underwear, but Max is shy. He is usually fully dressed, long legs, long arms, in public with hood over head and face mask. Goes into my bathroom fully dressed and comes out fully dressed.
Sleeps about 17-19. 500 for Max for return home. Bye 21:44 at MRT Lumpini. Later request for 200 more online, I refuse.
Sat17jan2026 Bangkok to Korat
With Farang friend in Korat have a look in the park* 19:35-45. Three boys, one rough looking approaches us and offers his company for 300. He looks passable to me, but I have date already (update: no show). An available lady as well.
*Northern part of Suan Rak Park สวนรัก, the only place beside Saran Rom where you occasionally can find street trade boys. “Occasionally” refers to Suan Rak; in Saram Rom there are always boys.
Sun18jan2026 Korat to Bangkok
200 for taxi for Mie Surin comes to my room. Good body, okay activities. Stays over night.
Mon19jan2026 Bangkok to Pattaya
Hugging in the morning, little or no response. 500 bye 11:18 in my room.
For a change, I take the bus 389 from airport to Jomtien. Online it's booked out for hours in advance, or rather online booking closes 2 or 3 hours in advance? For research purposed, I have to find out what the situation on ground is. Arrive at gate 8 at 14:59, next bus to Pattaya 15:40. Pay 143 THB bus Roong Rueang 15:40 to Pattaya. After that 16:30. Online, their schedule is every full hour?
Departure 15:41. There is one seat left of 36. Bus goes via mw7. I get out 17:20 in South Pattaya. Wait for songtheo 17:28-46, none. Grab searches for mocy long time, then none available.
25+5 Bolt mocy 17:46-54 to Boutique Bravo Hotel.
Before taking the bus, I checked for accommodation. Hotels in Jomtien fully booked (check on trip.com and call the place I wanted to stay). Original plan was to stay at same place as a friend. Call Mosaik: rooms for 700 booked out, only rooms for 1100 available. But Boutique Bravo has rooms on trip.com. At reception, pay 1600 for two nights (would be 1512 on trip.com, they can't match that price).
Invite Arm to my room. I shave so my beard so it doesn't tickle him as last time17jul2025. General chat. He took hormones to reduce pimples in face, that caused a hint of breasts. Great activities, cheerful and energetic throughout. Rest and fall asleep and stays over night.
Tue20jan2026 Pattaya
Lazy morning in bed, hugging throughout. 1500 well deserved.
I had chatted several times with Ton Tan on social media and gay online dating, now getting specific. We agree on 1000, he will come to see me 12. Pick him up in front of hotel, soso first impression (face with make-up, small lips which I don't like). He works in massage near Tuk-Com, I didn't notice him there, but he saw me passing. Nice blue/black leopard print swim briefs. Gift from a customer. Asks for 400 more for restaurant (??? online translation), I agree.
That's a lie from my side, I'm not going to pay 400 more, unless performance is great. However, I hate haggling over price, and especially the boy asking for more once we have agreed on 1000. Haggling or refusal might negatively affect activities. There are members on the forums who claim higher tips gives better performance. Here is one data point that supports my claim that there is no or even negative correlation: the boys was useless in bed.
Quickly to bed. Body okay, warm dry, no clear muscle, a bit pale, no body hair. Average body and activities. Not even 20 min in my room, he tells me he has to go back soon, a customer is waiting. Because performance was poor and body no clear hit either, I let him go. 1000 bye 13:04 in my room. Asks for 400 or at least 200 more, I refuse. A very clear no repeat: body, activities, character all not to my liking.
Jomtien Complex 20:50 busy. There is a new underwear shop, price is 179 per piece. Rather expensive compared to Silom 100 or online.
80 pineapple juice in Bar & Song 21:05-55 with an old friend from Cambodia. Watch show in Sunee Intimate Bar across the street. Nice boys dancing shirtless and other nice staff. One of them chats me up when I pass. I had my eyes on him anyway. We exchange Line to meet some day.
However, some boys there don't go with customers. That is worrying for me.
https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?23465-Jomtien-Complex-etiquette&p=300763&viewfull=1#post300763
I once tried to off one of the lead dancers in the Sunni show without success - he was only interested in tips and boy drinks.
Many vacancies in Jomtien Complex:
Thu22jan2026 Pattaya to Bangkok
North Pattaya bus station, 131 THB for bus to Ekkamai 18:30. When calls for boarding 18:00 bus, I ask if they have a free seat, and get seat on this bus. Departure 17:57. I have to pay 20 for second piece of luggage. They take bicycles for 200. Arrive in Ekkamai 19:48.
Fri23jan2026 Bangkok
1000 online to Bank SS. Boys no luck. Tee Theo filed as missed.
Saran Rom street trade, arrive 23:12. Pass half of street trade, no nice except shortly before bus stop a group of 4 nice. T the cutest. Another dark skin, but hairy legs. All straight. T asks what I want to do. T takes me aside and offers to suck me for 1000? Asks for 800 or 700, refuses 500. Offers his friends. I continue my round. Full round, back 23:40. T wants to go with me for 500, on way to his mocy asks again asks what I want to do and how long it will take, 1 hour is too much. Asks for 100 for a look or a grope at his penis right there? If it starts like this, it can only get worse! His front teeth rotten unattractive. Filed as refused.
Come back to Mai (like “wood”), he smiled when I passed, brown skin, slim, twinky. Walk to hotel, a bit of small talk from my side. Is straight and has a girlfriend. Tattoo “Nobody can feel you (sic!) pain”. Then asks how much, I offer 500 and he says he usually gets 700 or 800, I refuse that and we drop the subject. 200 short time room in S hotel, spend 00:04-01:03. One staff lady looked at us with disapproval and said they are full, but another asks Mai for his age 21 and lets us in.
I take shower, he is naked in bed when I'm back. Mai doesn't shower. I like the weak salty taste on his skin. Okay body and activities. After activities and massage, I hug him and he falls asleep. I like this. No rush, rather fall asleep. Wake him up. 600 bye 01:03. Give him 100 extra because no rush.
I have another half round, still busy over 10 boys, many I remember from 2 hours before. Total I have seen over 20, with about 15 present at any time I was there 23-1.
Sat24jan2026 Bangkok
Bank SS still sick. Filed as missed. Online dating hornet Jo wants 2500, refuses my offer of 1000, but a Farang friend recently met him for 800 around 1 am. Another asks for 4000 incall (his hotel room) and 5000 outcall. I didn't make a counter-offer. He had all the info written down to copy/paste, that must be his rate. Country code 84 is Vietnam.
Paul from hornet arrives 20:12. Spends 5 min in my bathroom, comes out fully dressed (he wanted to take a shower, that fast?). A lot of tattoos which I would call spiky. Facial hair shaved, but no hair on body, balls, ass. Good body and activities. Hug him from behind and he falls asleep. Wake him up and ask him for back massage, good to okay. Then hints at going home. 1100 bye 21:06 in my room. Give him 100 extra.
400 entry DJ station including two drinks. Minimum age 20. Customers who look 20 are checked ID, I get waved trough. Spend 23:50-1:12. No particular show going on. Smoking in central hallway. Half of customers white. Many non-Thai Asians, mostly Chinese. Out of estimated 1000 customers, only about 10 cute. Two Singha beer (small bottle 320 ml 5 %). Music too loud, use tissue in ears. My last visit was many years ago, now all bars connected on second floor and stairways in every bar to connect both floors.
Sun25jan2026 Bangkok
Meet Por from Lao near his place with some delays from his side 14:25. He wants to go to shopping center in Pinklao and calls taxi online to take us there. Central Pinklao 15:01. He buys clothes. I hold his hand in taxi and on elevator, but nothing more. I have lunch there and invited him, but wasn't hungry). Bye 16:19 on road. He has business at 5 back home, can't come to my place or Lumpini Park.
Mon26jan2026 Bangkok
Meet Thanwa in One Bangkok 12:41. I'm late, date was 12:30, he was there 12:18 already. Came by bus. I invite him for lunch in food court. To my room, good hugging, but but of us stay in underwear.
Date with Bell in Sukhumvit at a Myanmar restaurant. Wait 20:50-21:15, Bell finally arrives. The food is rather expensive, and Bell orders a lot, including two take-away drinks. The bill is 2106.83. I think I never had such a high bill in a restaurant in Thailand. We can't go to his place because his straight room mate is in. He says his message “...you can stay over at my place tonight” was a mistranslation? We go to my place by BTS and MRT. Taxi would be cheaper and faster, but Bell gets dizzy in cars. Another guy who gets carsick!
From MRT walk to my place in a way that does not pass a massage place where the guys could see me or a construction site where I chatted with a cute security guard several times. Bell talking on phone with his mother all the time. Then sits down at entrance to my building.
I go up to my room 23:13 to turn on aircon and put drinks in fridge and wait for Bell. My message “I left the door downstairs open” not read, I go down 23:29, Bell gone! Offline on messenger and my call not answered. On HeeSay online a day ago. Days later still not read, but liked my stories on Facebook.
Tue27jan2026 Bangkok
Bell shares stories in the afternoon on FB and IG, but still offline on messenger. (Update: we are in contact again, he wants to meet. He didn't offer any explanation, but I will ask before we meet again. And some serious adjustments, this has completely gone out of hands in time, place and money.)
Date with Bo from Myanmar for 18:30. Message him for confirmation: works overtime to 20. I agree. 21:04 still no reply. Filed as no show.
Date with Min123 for 22:30, then my messages not read, 23:30 finally off work overtime, no cancellation, filed as no show.
Wed28jan2026 Bangkok
Go to meet KoKo from Myanmar (first met in Harmony Sauna 24nov2024) near his place (he is not familiar with travel in Bangkok). Then to my place and we have a good time. I want to give him 200 for return and for food and drink he paid himself while we were out, he takes only 100 and refuses to take the other 100).
Thu29jan2026 Bangkok
I have a date with a Pinoy for 18, finally arrives 19:55 due to slow traffic in Bangkok. Other than the delay, positive first impression. We go for dinner, then to my room. We have a good time, Pinoy stays over night.
Fri30jan2026 Bangkok
Bye after breakfast. Pinoy will be back at night to pick up his bag. Interesting conversation about travel. He slept so well in my room, whereas his dorm is noisy.
Date with So. Good first impression, good vibes in lift. Good body and activities. 1000 well deserved.
Sat31jan2026 Bangkok
200 online to Bank Sakaew for travel to come to my place tomorrow.
Sun1feb2026 Bangkok
No message from Bank. No show. Sends me a picture from shopping mall (?) 11:01, then no reply.
James comes to my room and we have a good time.
In all those years, the first time I have a cute taxi driver. Chat him up, but not talkative.
Summary Jan2026
7 Free fun: Pun 500, Htay, Max 1500, Thanwa, KoKo 100, Pinoy, James.
9 Paid fun: Gan 600+210, Ten 1000+200, Eric 1500, Mie Surin 500+200, Arm 1500, Ton Tan 1000, Mai 600, Paul 1100, So 1000 = 9400.
2 No fun: Por, Bell.
1 Boy cancels: Max.
2 Refused: T Saran Rom 1000 <-> 500, Jo 2500<->1000.
2 Missed: Tee Theo, Bank SS.
4 No show: Korat, Bo, Min123, Bank Sakaew.
4 send money online: Ten 200 for mobile top-up, Max 1000, Bank SS 1000, Bank Sakaew 200.
10 Thai: Pun, Gan, Max, Mie, Ton Tan, Mai, Paul, Thanwa, So, James.
3 Myanmar: Htay, Eric, KoKo. Several more no show or no fun.
2 Cambodia: Ten, Arm.
1 Philippines: Pinoy.
15 Repeat: Pun, Gan, Max, Ten, Eric, Mie, Arm, Mai, Paul, Thanwa, KoKo, Pinoy, So, James.
1 No repeat: Ton Tan.
7 Old: Pun, Ten, Mie, Arm, Thanwa, KoKo.
9 New: Htay, Gan, Eric, Ton Tan, Mai, Paul, Pinoy, So, James.
Copyright 2026 ChristianPFC










No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.