Dating Thai Boys (71) Price expectations/variations
Price expectations vary. There is one boy who lives in Sathorn and occasionally offers his services on facebook for 400 THB plus travel expenses. My translation:
Looking for [sex] work. 400 plus travel expenses. Read before chat. I'm bottom only, not top. My room is in Sathu Pradit [Sathorn]. If interested, contact me.
All information provided, clear face picture (blurred by me for privacy reasons), I wish all who ply their trade were like him!
I met him on 1nov2019, he originally wanted 700, but agreed on the 500 I offered. At that time I didn't know his activities on facebook. Efficient communication (in Thai, don't know about his English), no character flaws, okay in bed, but somehow I was not horny with him. But I would warmly recommend him to friends.
----------------------------------------
This one I found on https://www.gboysiam69.com/, and his cock pics are impressive, and I like his balls too, but face indifferent.
Screenshot from gboysiam, edited:
Top only. Horny football player with 8 inch cock. Near MRT Huay Kwang. Have room. ...
First contact was on 29jul2018, and then get specific on
2019/01/20(Sun)
10:16 Christian Hello
10:16 Ratchada ครับ Krap
10:17 Ratchada Hi
10:17 Christian กำลังทำอะไร What are you doing?
10:18 Ratchada กินข้าว I'm eating.
10:18 Ratchada You?
10:19 Ratchada That bkk?
10:19 Ratchada Where hotel
10:19 Christian เล่นเน็ด อยู่ห้อง สาทร I'm playing internet. In my room in Sathorn.
10:20 Ratchada ครับ Krap
10:20 Christian [location]
10:20 Ratchada ท่านเดียว หรอ Are you alone?
10:20 Ratchada alone
10:20 Christian [location]
10:20 Christian คนเดียว Alone
10:21 Ratchada Play ice or not?
10:21 Christian ไม่เล่นยา I don't play ice.
10:22 Ratchada Good
10:22 Christian เล่นควยเล่นหำ But I like to play with cock and balls.
10:22 Ratchada ฝรั่งแท้ไหม5555 Are you genuine foreigner?
10:22 Ratchada พิมพ์ไทยเก่ง You write Thai well.
10:23 Christian ใช่ Yes
10:23 Ratchada You need sex?
10:24 Christian Yes. I want to play with your body.
10:24 Ratchada Ok
10:25 Christian I like.
10:25 Ratchada Ok
10:25 Ratchada 3000.-for enjoy
10:25 Christian Come to my room. 500 Baht.
10:26 Ratchada Oh sorry. My home service 2000.-
10:26 Christian Too much.
10:27 Ratchada I'm live in rachada zone
10:28 Ratchada I'm big size sure and play football. Man
10:28 Christian [Sticker]
10:28 Ratchada I go. 3000
10:28 Ratchada You go my home 2000
10:29 Christian ไม่ได้ Cannot
10:29 Ratchada Sorry, 500. Not service
10:32 Ratchada [Sticker]
That leaves the question if he ever got paid 2000 or is just fishing.
----------------------------------------
Two Farang friends recently reported having been asked for 6.5k and 10k (!!!). I have never been asked for so much money, but for gifts (mobile phone) that would cost even more.
----------------------------------------
Current (from memory started end of 2018) craze on facebook is
XXXXพี่ว่าไง pêe wâa ngai
How/what do you [polite address for someone older] think about XXXX [Baht for sex]. Is XXXX okay for you?
Mostly 1000, 1500 or 2000. The one in picture is moneyboy, but I saw it from many others who to my knowledge are not moneyboy.
----------------------------------------
When looking for new talent online, I'm in the comfortable situation that I can play (not in the sense of time waste, but market research) with the boys and offer 500 and see who bites.
In Saranrom, 500 is still widely accepted, most recent report here:
https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2018/11/gay-activities-oct-2018.html
When chatting with money boys in Bangkok, I offer 1000 to those who speak good English, and 500 to whose do not speak English. At those rates, about half take my offer and half refuse.
I have one who speaks good English, efficient communication, and comes from Rangsit to meet me, about 40 km each way, for 1000.
Another one I met at least twice for 1000, but then lost contact because he changes profiles often and is in his hometown Trat now.
Bom Minburi the thief is an exception, communication only in Thai but I pay him 1000 because first time we met I was really into him.
----------------------------------------
See the previous post as well, in Bangkok, where one boy (good English) would not come to my room for 500 THB, only 3 km away. And another boy (good English) would not receive me in his room for 300 THB.
----------------------------------------
For summary in future "gay activities of the month" I have to add a new categroy "refused", stating how much I offered and how much he wanted.
----------------------------------------
In Pattaya I pay boys from bars or online all the same 1000, and each of them wants to go with me again, some I have to fend off with a stick. For everyone who pays more than 1000, this means you are wasting your money.
That means there would be room for negotiation, but I don't want to waste my or anybody else's time trying to find the number at which half of the boys accept and half of the boys refuse to have sex with me.
Similar to measuring toxicity, where LD50 (short for lethal dose 50%) is the amount of poison at which 50% of test animals die, this would be the [what abbreviation?]50 where 50% of money boys accept.
Copyright 2019 ChristianPFC


Can u share with the contact of the sathorn btm worker plz?
ReplyDeleteYes, but not here for privacy reasons. Contact me on the gay Thailand forums or leave an email or line here, that I will delete after contacting you.
DeleteEven though you have a profile on blogger, I cannot contact you here, but searching for ways gave
https://www.wikihow.com/Contact-Bloggers
which says you can send a comment and add an email that will not appear in the comment.
In Thailand, the quotes I received varied from 1000 to 4000 on the most recent trip. I dismiss anything over 2000 (long time) and haven't tried to negotiate under 1000. There were some free boys in Isan.
ReplyDeleteIn Laos, prices ranged between 200,000 kip (740 baht) and $1000 (31743 baht). In the latter case, my reply was "No. Goodbye" and he dropped to $100, but I didn't bother replying.
Z
1000 USD? That's the highest price I ever heard (prostitution in SEAsia) and you could argue if it's a miscommunication or someone stuck his head into a microwave for too long.
DeleteThat 1000 was clearly fishing for naive IMHO but at one point of time it may work for example lowering to 300 and making client happy he obtained 70% reduction
DeleteYou should open a Line group for us in bkk with pics / rates. MB's tested and approved by CPFC.
ReplyDeleteThat's a good idea. When I meet Farang friends, for those of my friends who like to talk about this subject, my favorite activity is to talk about the boys we met and exchange notes. We exchange that info (recommendations, prices, activities) in Line as well.
DeleteA pity the online dating sections in the gay Thailand forums never took of, I liked those as well.
Dating recommendations on the forums are great in theory, but may fall down in practice.
ReplyDelete1 Boys can change profiles. Particularly the bad ones.
2 It is difficult to track poor reviews for a trip which may be months later.
I still like boy reviews though and it's particularly useful at the timing of a trip.
Z