Monday, 10 February 2020

Pattaya 17jan2020

Pattaya 17jan2020

This trip to Pattaya touches on many points, worth a separate post.


Fri17jan2020 Pattaya
Pattaya quickie (1 night with Farang friend by his car).

My favorite place to stay Baan Dok Mai is booked out, but former Marina Inn (now Marine Paradise) has rooms free. On agoda for 417 THB (I remember walk-in rate 499 some years ago), so I book online. This is general, for dozens of hotels in Thailand, and in Taiwan and Hong Kong as well, I found agoda on average 20% cheaper than walk-in. That is good value for money, but everything is a bit worn and I rather pay a bit more for Baan Dok Mai.

Mie Surin comes to see me and has to show ID at reception. We have a good time.

In Sunee, a boy Jam from Ayutthaya whom I offed in Nice Boys years ago, and met once or twice after, says hello. We had been in contact online (or rather, every time he got a new facebook or line account, he contacted me – I had lost interest over the years), but now is the first time I see him after years. Life has not been good to him: one mocy accident left him with an indent over his right eye, lucky to have kept his eyesight. Another mocy accident left him with a limp.

Have a look in Nice Boys and Power Boys 20:22. Both promising, similar number and style of boys.

Say hello to Wim at Relax@me. He is sick with a cold (wonderful hot and dry skin) but still at work. There is another boy at Relax@me whom I have been chatting with and who is on my list. A bit awkward to just smile at him, compared to having a chat with Wim.

Cupidol 20:48-21:32. Coke 180 THB. 9 boys 2 customers when I arrive. My mission for this trip was to get a look at #11. A friend talked about him, and someone mentioned him on sawatdeenetwork. Last time I went he was not in. But today I’m lucky, #11 is in. Indeed an interesting body shape, I have rarely seen such a V-shape before. But I like darker skin, and I don’t find his lips and chin attractive. Tattoo between shoulder blades.
#15 used to wear #59 and I met him in Nov2019.
#32 (“Bumblebee” tattoo on chest) is another I consider offing.

Two Thai boys come in and my first thought is “are they customers or do they work here?”. Then I recognize one as an old friend NM Sakaew. Years ago, I offed him from Kawaii and we stayed friends after that. He brought his younger brother, who used to work in Classic Boys Bangkok and saw me there (but I don’t remember him as he is not my type). They got rich from farming in Sakaew (or did work in bars just out of curiosity or to meet someone?) and now come here as customers. We continue bar hopping together.

Power Boys 21:47-22:23. 8 boys on stage and 1 sitting with customer, 1 customer. #5 and #21 worth a closer look. #5 sweet looking, a bit hunky with sixpack, I didn’t notice tattoos. #21 slim and muscular, but looks a bit rough and many tattoos. Upon recommendation of NM Sakaew, call #5 for a chat. Gan from Chiang Mai. Stays soft during audition and is a bit shy. Else all positive, but not a clear hit. 150 drink for me, 200 boy drink, 100 tip. Some English, kisses.

Finally the mystery of Power Boys and Nice Boys is solved. From years ago, I remember similar number and style of boys, and similar number of customers. But then Power Boys lost it and Nice Boys had larger number of boys and customers. My friend NM Sakaew received a phone call and had to go outside to answer it. I had some messages to read and write and had to go outside to do so.

THERE IS NO MOBILE RECEPTION IN POWER BOYS!

Now I remember, I made that observation years ago and but forgot about it. As there were more boys in Nice Boys, I would go there for higher number of boys anyway.

Nice Boys 22:26-52. 10 boys on stage and 1 boy sitting with customer, 2 customers.
#15 cute as before, has been working there for a long time, some day I will off him.
#10 is stunning. Beautiful face and body. Don’t risk losing him by pondering too long, it won’t get any better tonight, call him to sit with me. Speaks some English, kisses, has been working there for 3 months (but I didn’t see him in Nov or Dec). Audition positive, off him. Total 780 THB (my soft drink, his drink, off fee).

In my room all fine. Not shy (gets nude quickly, lights on no problem, I can take pictures of him in underwear). Gets hard slowly (average, I estimate 4 inch limp and 5 inch hard). Kisses and sucks. I ask him: he is straight and does not bottom (however moans of pleasure when I fingered him, so I guess fucking is just a question of negotiation; many straight boys would not let me touch their ass leave alone finger them). Activity-wise a bit boring, but with that face and body I will take him again. 1000 well deserved.

Jomtien Complex 00:12-57 brimming with boys and customers. Have a drink in 4T bar with Farang friends (ice tea 55 THB).

G-Star is a new gay disco where Idol and Muze used to be. I wouldn’t go that far (neither walk nor pay inflated mocy or taxi), but with Farang friend with car it’s a no-brainer to have a look. Arrive 01:14, show (7 BBoys) is running and ends 01:22. Then live music on stage. 02:45 ladyboy lipsynch and boys in costumes dancing. 02:49 underwear show, starting with 4 boys, at the end 12 boys. We leave 02:58 (underwear show in progress). Table for 3, mixers and bring in one bottle of whisky was 780 THB (corkage fee 300, 4 coke 240, soda 120, ice 120).





ChristianPFC on the selfie-sofa:


Sinlapin Esan 03:09 not busy.

Sunee Plaza 03:22 still 2 bars open with a few boys and customers.

Farang friend with car is on the hunt for a boy (whereas ChristianPFC has a time window of a few hours, let’s say 20 to 24, and if nothing happens in that time, will go home alone and have a good sleep – midnight or 1 am – instead of spending the rest of the night hunting for a boy).

Fitness area in the park on the hill nobody 03:36-03:42. We didn’t venture deeper on the hill.

Jomtien Complex 03:42 everything closed and dark.

Jomtien Beach 03:45-55 general public and one available boy (Nake the Arabian Prince whom I had in my room many years ago).

Sunee Plaza 04:10 last bar closing, 3 boys are playing games in the internet café opposite Eros and would be available.

More information on prices, off fees and which bars have boys in jeans or fully dressed see here: https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?21265-boys-town-bar-prices

Sat18jan2020 
Return to Bangkok.

Copyright 2020 ChristianPFC

10 comments:

  1. just one day and you managed to pack in plenty, congratulations.
    So did you friend nail some boy finally before dawn ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend has a hectic, sometimes chaotic, style. He found someone in Sunee Plaza after we split 4 am.

      Delete
  2. I notice that neon green is a favourite colour for your shorts.
    About two years ago I saw you in Winner bar in a shorter one of similar colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two years ago you probably saw me in the same shorts. I bought them in 2008 ? when I was studying in the UK, enjoying 10% student discount. The pockets have Velcro which I don't like for my daily activities. I wear them only when I go to bars.

      Delete
    2. Velcro is bets pickpocket prevention humanity ever invented

      Delete
    3. You're being modest to the shorts collection in your wardrobe.
      I clearly remember a very much shorter pair than the one shown above, that you appeared scantily attired that made me wonder how you managed to keep everything under wrap when seated next to a sexy boy.

      Delete
    4. Your memory plays tricks on you or you confuse me with someone else. I don't have shorter shorts and I wouldn't wear shorter shorts.

      Delete
  3. You shouldn't dress up so much when you go clubbing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is the best place to hire a couple of big cock boys to do a bisexual romp with my with and I? Pattaya or Bangkok. So far we tried Boyz Boyz Boyz in Boyztown Pattaya. Don't know much about the gay scene. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No personal experience, but I would guess Bangkok or Pattaya doesn't matter. Pattaya will be cheaper.

      Delete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.