Dating Thai Boys (94) Emotional Garbage
The following screenshots were sent to me by a Thai friend who suspects it's a romance scam, which I confirmed. There is even a warning by Line that it might be a scam. But the interesting part is the emotional garbage. Makes me want to puke.
Cat puking from sound of comb https://9gag.com/gag/ayM23zq
More puking cats:
Millie the cat pukes up grass close-up HD - cat puking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_n83OZ8hPg
Projectile Vomit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMhcJDU3tfc
I sometimes get similar messages in gay online dating, but not my type anyway (and horrible punctuation):
Wrong place. This is not a recipe exchange. I'm looking for fun, and if that works out, we can see what else we can do.
Screenshots are in the order my friend sent them to me, which seems to be chronological, omitting those with personal information or not relevant to the subject. The subject of favorite food was brought up twice, and Davis' text is the same (I assume copy paste), but the interesting is part is pork in Kuwait. Doesn't make sense.
There is clearly a language level mismatch, my Thai friend can barely follow. Maybe Davis isn't a person, but AI? Video call would help, but was refused by Davis on reasons of being at work.
The subject of money has not been brought up, but would surely follow. Probably the scammer sending a gift, for which postage or tax has to be paid by the recipient (the victim) in advance. x
But someone with a level of English as Davis could find a regular job? A friend of mine once worked in erotic online chat, and what he showed me from his work looked similar (emotional garbage, avoiding video chat, stringing people along), but he was getting paid and the members were paying for membership.
Copyright 2022 ChristianPFC except cat pic and video
























I thought Billy was trans, but he/she isn't.
ReplyDeleteI have a low level of patience with people who contact me and swiftly move to block.
ReplyDeletee.g. Someone who was allegedly working for the American military in Syria contacted me when I was in Thailand. That's an instant block. (I'm fine with the American military, but just don't see what purpose that conversation would serve).
Anyone who considers it important to tell me what religion they follow early in the conversation is also unlikely to have much in common. He'd need some very nice photos for me to prolong a conversation.
Z
Working for the American military in Syria / Afghanistan / wherever is a common ploy. I got several of such messages. Mostly I don't reply, but sometimes I'm curious where it goes (nowhere or in circles) and to get blogging material.
DeleteWhat a waste of time to read that nonsense, let alone to write an answer...
ReplyDelete