Gay activities Mar2022
Public transport, bars in Pattaya, Farose II sauna, forgetting former sexual partners, aggressive dogs.
Tue1mar2022 Bangkok to Pattaya
To Pattaya by public transport. The first time that the bus is full, I get the last free seat. At North Pattaya bus station, songtheos ask for 50 THB to Tuk-Com. I rather cross the road and wait for a passing regular songtheo which takes me to Second Road for 20.
Check how much it would cost on Grab: 248 THB paying cash or 208 cashless. A similar distance (5 or 6 km depending on where you go) in Bangkok would cost 50 THB in a regular taxi.
Boyztown 18:45 count 20 people.
Chat online with an old friend Mie. He would come to meet me, but has no money for petrol. I would give him the 100 THB he asks for in cash, but I will not send online (anyway, I have no way to send money online from my phone). Filed as missed.
Chat with Plar, a boy I have been pursuing since before Covid. He is busy now but maybe free later.
200 drink in Nice Boys 20:28-21:01. Still in old location (information on the forums about moving to where Forest House used to). 8 Boys 1 customer when I arrive, I’m only customer when I leave. Low point was one boy squeezing other’s pimples on back. Folk from Chiang Rai is back. You can still see that he used to be cute, but now a bit fat in face and body. All initial attraction (when I first saw him and chatted years ago, but couldn’t take it further, and then he was away for years) is gone. Cross him off my list.
Plar is free and comes to meet me. Light smell of cigarette. Hairy ass, ball, crotch, excessive pubes. Hairy upper thighs. Shaved beard (I never noticed on pictures). Skin color and temperature okay. Activities okay. 1000 THB waste of money, but I had high expectations so I offered 1000 instead of 500 to make sure I get him. After years of chatting, and several failed attempts of meeting, the big disappointment. No repeat.
Wed2mar2022 Pattaya
Daytime go to see a Farang friend outside Pattaya.
A boy Oat who contacted me on facebook (I like the no-nonsense approach, see screenshot) comes to meet me for 500 for fun and 100 mocy return. He remembers me from Nice Boys a month ago (but I don’t remember him), but he didn’t like working there so stopped after 2 weeks. Nice character and nice body, but no outstanding features and poor activities. No repeat.
To Jomtien Complex. Medium busy, estimated 200 people. Several boys I met before and several worth a second look. Concrete floor some places white primer for rainbow colors (info from internet), but no progress since Jan. I was about to meet a boy Sim at his workplace, but mix up the bars and have a drink in Divarium (70 my drink, 140 boy drink). However there is one I like in Divarium as well, and with closing time 23, I wait for him at main road and he joins me after work.
On the songtheo, a drunken man chats with me in English and my friend in Thai. Intrusive questions about work and money for everyone else to hear, embarrassing! What a luck he leaves before us (so he can’t follow us).
Activities okay, boy stays over night.
Thu3mar2022 Pattaya
Boy sleeps long, have to wake him up and send him back. 1000 for boy, bye 11:52 in my room. Maybe repeat, filed as repeat.
For lack of other entertainment, at night Jomtien Complex again.
An old acquaintance Bas from Trat is in Chonburi (28 km distance on online dating) and would come with a friend by car. But I refuse, too far, too late, and anyway he asked for 2000 which I wouldn’t pay. Filed as missed.
This trip mostly crossing boys off my list. My favorite dish with poached / boiled salmon was better than boys. Another positive point of Pattaya is that you can walk around without mask, many Thai and foreigner do so.
Fri4mar2022 Pattaya to Bangkok
Chat with Sim, he wants money whereas I am looking for someone for free.
Return to Bangkok by van from South Pattaya Road near Wat Chai. I’m at van station 10:22, scheduled departure 11:30 to Ekkamai or 13:00 to Mor Chit, real departure 11:08. Before Covid, there used to be a van every 20 or 30 minutes.
Sat5mar2022 Bangkok Farose 2
Call Farose 2 Sauna: open now, close 6 am. Take bus 22 aircon for 16 THB, ride 20:53-21:33. Check times on googlemaps, bus is on time. First time I use the new bus schedule in bus stops and on google maps to get a bus (bus 22 every 20 minutes, now I can spend that time at home and go just before bus arrives).
Farose 2 Sauna, stay 21:43-22:57. They reduced entry fee to 100 THB. New padlocks. New small yellow towels. 3rd floor (rooms) mirrors on wall and red LED under ceiling, flashing lights. Garden several bright white lights. Pool mostly empty, puddle of dirty water and leaves. Over 20 customers, increasing during my stay. Some fully dressed, some smoking, some without mask, some with shoes. Free drinking water and ice. Other drinks in fridge, pay at reception. Former 2nd locker room (left from gym) now accommodation of messies? A lot of household stuff lying around. Permanent X-mas decoration in spiral staircase. Poor mobile reception. Few people in disco, but karaoke busy throughout. A poor visit, was I too early?
On blued now (since a few days ago) aggressive video advertising (gone at time of publication, but now hornet has aggressive advertising).
Mon7mar2022 Bangkok
April comes to my room at night and stays over night.
Tue8mar2022 Bangkok
Wake up about 6, hugging, but no time for more. We leave 6:20, bye 6:30 in front of Malaysia hotel (wait there for taxi for April to go to work, 200 for taxi return trip). This must be love (getting up with a boy at 6 am to accompany him to taxi; but in future I will meet him the night before his day off so we can enjoy morning in bed).
Massage at Fah lang Fon Massage, details here:
https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2022/06/bangkok-gay-massage-2022.html 800 tip for Mueang, repeat some day.
Wed9mar2022 Bangkok
An old acquaintance Jumbo comes to my room. Last encounter was a bit rushed, and today even more, so I cut him town to 500 THB from 1000 I used to give him before and tell him that I don’t like rushed sex. Afterwards some complaints in online chat, but just days later he wants to meet me again.
Thu10mar2022 Bangkok
Boy read but no reply, file as “missed”.
Fri11mar2022 Bangkok
Online dating no luck.
Go to see an old friend at his place for general chat and great views of Wat Hua Lamphong from public (for residents) rooftop of his building. The first time I have been called “middle-age”, but only in a subordinate sentence “Now that you are middle-age, ….”
Years ago, I was refused on online dating “I don’t like older…”. The day will come when being addressed “young man” will make my day.
Take pictures of car parking carousel. No more cows at Wat Hua Lamphong, new building instead.
On the way home, in a shop near my room, I spot a gorgeous boy whom I haven’t seen before. Enter and make some general enquiries as a pretext to chat up the boy. He is only here to help out, but at least I have some information and a point of approach, a foot in the door, or in this case “a hand in the pants” (figuratively, and I will share no effort or money to make it literally).
Sat12mar2022 Bangkok
I had date with Ter for 23, but I rather go to bed and sleep. After many no-show (too many to file), now I don’t cancel and no-show from my side, just switch off my phone and go to bed. Next morning, no message from Ter.
Sun13mar2022 Bangkok
No luck online dating.
Mon14mar2022 Bangkok to Nakon Sawan
I know several boys in Nakon Sawan who I would like to meet again. Unfortunately all of them unreliable, the only way is to go there and hope one of them is free and willing.
No luck at first night with the boys I had in mind. But a lot of activity on online dating, invite a border case Em to my room. Face and way of speaking vaguely familiar, and when we get nude, body and activities familiar as well. The feeling of déjà vu lingers after he is gone, so I go into my notes and find that we met before Covid.
Now I agonize to remember whether he said something that shows he remembers me, but I can’t find anything. He forgot about our encounter as well!.
I attribute this rather to productivity (over 100 new boys since I first met him) than to forgetfulness. A lot has happened since we first met: Pandemic, trip to Brazil, one year Cambodia, war in Ukraine, but which excuse does he have?
See here as well:
100 People Tell Us Their Number of Sexual Partners | Keep it 100 | Cut https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifcXjN2Q0i4
The first time I completely forgot about someone I met before. I got close years ago in Nice Boys: There was a gorgeous boy whom I offed one, but he was useless in bed. Months later I drooled over him again an invited him for a drink, and only when he sat next to me, I remembered him (useless in bed, no second off).
And in Cambodia, quote from https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2022/03/gay-activities-nov2021.html: I'm not the only one who did not instantly recognize a previous sexual partner. Article in German:
«Ich habe vergessen, dass ich mit meinem Date schon Sex hatte» https://www.20min.ch/story/ich-habe-vergessen-dass-ich-mit-meinem-date-schon-sex-hatte-199770380756
Tom (22) swiped sich exzessiv durch Dating-Apps. Das rächt sich jetzt: Beim Date mit Isabelle merkt er gar nicht, dass bereits eine frühere Begegnung stattgefunden hat.
Tue15mar2022 Nakon Sawan
Walk in park, ask for direction to bicycle rental. I find it, but it’s closed and people there tell me it opens 3 pm. Okay looking Myanmar boys chats me up in the park. Is he gay? Age 29 but looks older, shirtless at start then puts on shirt. No job, no home, no phone? Follows me in park to gate, then says goodbye (I was worrying he wants to join trip). I ponder if I should get some contact information, or rather a place where I can meet him as a back-up in case I can’t get anyone else tonight. If he were 10 years younger, or at least looking younger and not older than 29, it would have been a hit.
I found the bicycle rental (North side of the park), but couldn’t find out the opening times (was closed every time I passed in the morning or evening). I assume they rent the bikes only for driving around in park, but for taking it elsewhere and returning the following day, I would just pay a late return fee. There are several places 5-10 km out of town that could easily be reached by bicycle, but fails for availability of bicycle. I enquired at several bicycle sale and repair shops as well: no bicycle for rent in Nakon Sawan. The trip by rented bicycle in Kanchanaburi https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2022/03/cycling-near-kanchanaburi.html was a great success and I would like to repeat this elsewhere in Thailand.
At bus station ask for bus to Wat Sri Uthumphon. There is one that passes in 5 km distance, continue by hitchhiking. Then walk to Tham Bo Ya (temple with cave). Hitchhike back to Nakon Sawan.
None of the boys I met before Covid are free. Online dating slow. One date on hornet no show.
But then success with Mix. After difficulty with location (it seems he can’t read google maps, and I didn’t know how else to explain where I am) arrives and we go to my room. Nice body, activities soso, no repeat.
Wed16mar2022 Nakon Sawan to Bangkok
No luck online dating in the morning. This trip boy-wise a failure: I didn’t meet any of the boys I had in mind, and the new encounters were no-repeats.
Farang friend calls me, he has Covid and we postpone trip we had planned for next week. Return to Bangkok.
Sat19mar2022 Bangkok
April comes for dinner and stays over night.
Sun20mar2022 Bangkok
Fun in the morning, bye after breakfast, 200 for taxi.
Tue22mar2022 Bangkok to Hua Hin
Train to Hua Hin to meet a German friend. On the way construction of new railway stations, new track (Thailand finally gets double track) and dozens of U-turn bridges (whose purpose probably not to U-turn, but just crossing the railway line of road that is parallel to railway line. German friend is sick with diarrhea, which means we can’t do trips together as planned. But there is still enough left around Hua Hin that I can do on my own.
Wed23mar2022 Hua Hin
Walk to Wat Phuttha Chaiyo. There I have to ask for way to Chedi: on the right side of large sitting Buddha statue is a path that leads to stairway. Pass monks’ quarters, no person there but 5 white and 1 brown dog. Brown dog doesn’t care about me, one white dog aggressive, I have to keep it at bay by imaginary stone throwing*. On way back I take a stick, and have to wave stick to keep two white dogs from attacking me. Fortunately, they were standing next to each other, so waving the stick keeps both at bay. The most dangerous situation with dogs I have ever been in.
*quote from https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/03/pattaya-10-12032014.html:
I apply the “imaginary stone throw” technique. Dogs cannot grab and throw objects, so the ability of humans to grab and throw objects must be magic to them. Even without anything to throw at the dog, just making a fist and raising my arm is sufficient and the dog retreats. Is this innate or does it only work if the dog has been hurt by an object thrown by a human before?
Thu24mar2022 Hua Hin
On online dating meet Tap. He looked younger on pictures, in real he is probably closer to 40 than to 30. We have an okay time. No repeat.
At night swim in the sea, high density of plankton and comparatively littler illumination at the beach make this the second best place I know for fluorescent plankton after Rabbit Island in Cambodia.
Fri25mar2022 Hua Hin to Bangkok
Back to Bangkok by public transport. Fewer buses than before Covid, call bus station to make sure what time they depart to avoid long wait.
Sat26mar2022 Bangkok
A boy Smart from hornet whom I have been pursuing for years (distance 20 km and rarely online was the problem) finally comes to my room and we have a good time. 1000 well deserved and see you again soon. I had good reasons to pursue him for such a long time (pictures below, the tattoos are fake, everything else is real), and in this case it was worth the wait!
April over night.
Sun27mar2022 Bangkok
Hugging all morning, breakfast together. 200 for taxi.
Tue29mar2022 Bangkok
Vong Vong from Lao, now Lamlukka, day off today. Quotes 1000 for taxi, I agree. Later says 1000 not enough. Filed as missed.
Massage with Nin at Paradis (sic!) in Silom Soi 2. Details here:
https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2022/06/bangkok-gay-massage-2022.html 800 Nin. No repeat.
Wed30mar2022 Bangkok
Ter is free now, meet in 20 min. And judging by multiple no-show over the last weeks, this is the only way to meet him: when he messages me that he wants to come to my room NOW. Smell of cigarette smoke, but quickly disappears and even when kissing later can’t detect it. We have a good time, 500 well deserved.
Summary Mar2022
6 Free sex: April, Em NS, Mix NS, April, Tap HH, April.
8 Paid sex: Plar 1000, Oat 500, Divarium 1000, Mueang 800, Jumbo 500, Smart 1000, Nin 800, Ter 500 = 6100.
2 No sex: old friend at Wat Hua Lampong, Myanmar boy in NS.
1 Refused: Sim free <-> money.
5 Missed: Mie Pattaya (no money for petrol), Sim (I went to wrong bar), Bas from Trat (in Chonburi, too far, too late, to expensive), 10mar read but no reply, Vong Vong.
2 Massage, 1 sauna.
8 Repeat: Divarium, April, Mueang, Jumbo, April, Smart, April, Ter.
6 No repeat: Plar, Oat, Em NS, Mix NS, Tap HH, Nin.
7 Old: April, Jumbo, Em NS, April, April, Nin, Ter.
7 New: Plar, Oat, Divarium, Mueang, Mix NS, Tap HH, Smart.
Copyright 2022 ChristianPFC except links and quotes



Has anyone before told you that you are horrible person, using boys and on top of that the worst cheap charlie ever laid feet in South East Asia? When I showed my friend AhFei what you wrote about him, young virgin boy, I recommended him to go to police to show it. You are terrible horrible person.
ReplyDeleteWhy did you write as "anonymous", shows your a coward, an old coward I bet, your the type who goes around dobbing on everyone ,mi d ya own business and stop reading Christians blog if ya don't like it you silly old man !
DeleteBlah blah blah !! But you will be back reading Christians blog tommrrw won't you ?
DeleteYou bored lonely old man, I feel sorry for you knowing your a lonely old man .
You (anonymous first comment) are not the only one who disapproves* of my lifestyle. But positive comments are the vast majority. All activities described in my blog are between consenting adults. And almost everyone I meet is happy to know me and to meet me again. Where this is not the case, I regret my actions. Some of my experiences are embellished/distorted/exaggerated to make for a better story (artistic liberty). I admit that I think twice before I spend my money.
Delete*They can go elsewhere. I once read: Taking offence at something you read on the internet is like stepping in dog poo instead of walking around.
Christian,please update your blog ,where is July updates??
ReplyDeleteI'm behind schedule. Blogging fatigue and other things to do.
DeleteOk don't get fatigue,many of us are waiting for updates
DeleteWe LOVE you Christian ❤️
ReplyDeleteI like the blog, keep up the good work !
ReplyDeleteI'd like it even better if you just deleted the troll responses.
As for transport in Pattaya, Bolt has been far cheaper than Grab.