Wednesday, 5 February 2025

Gay activities dec2024 Thailand

Gay activities dec2024 Thailand

Mon2dec2024 Bangkok
ToeyON offers massage on hornet, I agree on his offer of 700 THB for one hour oil massage plus travel expenses 150. Efficient communication and on time. Positive first impression. To my room, and he is indeed equipped for oil massage, however I don't want oil on my bed linen and I don't like oil during fun later, so I ask him to do a dry massage.

I'm nude, he undresses to underwear. Massage mostly pressing, not my favorite style. His hands and when his skin touches mine, warm and dry, which I like. Turn around, continue until time is up. No erotic touches. When he is done, gets up and to bathroom and starts to dress.

I was expecting fun, I have a few gropes, he is evasive and in a rush to leave. I ask if we can do more next, affirmative. 850 THB waste of time and money. Filed as no sex. But I see potential, repeat. However next time make it clear what I'm looking for. I thought the circumstances are clear enough. Or this is his mode of operation? (Update: in Jan2025 I told him clearly what I have in mind and got it.)

Can't complain, as I got exactly what we agreed on in chat. Here a joke how this works the other way as well: https://www.reddit.com/r/Jokes/comments/3vf4y0/a_man_saw_a_lady_with_big_breasts_he_asked_excuse/
A man saw a lady with big breasts. He asked, "Excuse me, can I bite your breasts for $1000?" She agrees, so they go to a secluded corner. She opens her blouse and the man puts his face in her breasts for 10 minutes." Eventually the lady asks, "Aren't you gonna bite them?" He replies, "No, it's too expensive."

Tue3dec2024 Bangkok
Invite Max for massage (he does great massage, but a bit too fat for my taste, so no fun afterwards). Great massage as before, then he claims to be tired and wants to rest and hug, which leads to all kind of activities that I didn't have in mind. Exactly the opposite as yesterday!

Then he shows and tells me about his phimosis problem. He uses Q-tips to clean under his foreskin, but still can't get it completely clean. He wants to get a circumcision, but I recommend trying stretching first. We search on internet, there are silicone rings in increasing diameter to stretch foreskin, only available abroad and would cost about 50 USD, which I would pay, but I loathe the idea of ordering online from abroad (online payment, shipping to Thailand, delays in delivery, possible customs).

In Thailand on online shopping platforms, you can get rings to stretch earlobes (that's how I got the idea to try the same for phimosis), but would have to order each diameter separately, I didn't find any set. There might be forms of phimosis that cannot be cured by stretching? Best to see a doctor first.

This is one of the rare cases where I give more (500 THB instead of the 300 we had agreed on for massage) for two reasons: he is a nice person and his hardships (from Myanmar, here without passport) are real. I have to force it on him, first he refuses.

Wed4dec2024 Bangkok to Samut Songkhram
Sightseeing with rented car with driver in Samut Sakhon province all day, at night pick up BankSS.

Thu5dec2024 Samut Songkhram to Bangkok
Fun in the morning. Continue sightseeing in Samut Songkhram province, bye in the afternoon.

Fri6dec2024 Bangkok
Go to Krubb for orgy. Entry fee 490 (pay on leaving, consumption at bar charged on key tag). They have 321 locker. Arrive 20:06, shower, show/orgy in progress but none of the performers, or any of the customers, my type. Later spot one cute and shapely other customer, but seems not interested. Private rooms have small windows, but most occupants cover them with towel so nobody can look in. Few other whites, I hear English spoken among Asians, some look Chinese and Japanese. Free cocktail at bar (starting 20, as long as last). Leave 21:31. In 2022 I had a good time at their orgy, today overall poor.

Sat7dec2024 Bangkok
Chinese (first date was 13oct2024) missed because of difficult communication.

KK37 is free to meet and wants me to come to his place (stays alone) near airport. Bus would take over 2 hours, and he is eager to meet and free now, but work later.

One taxi refuses to go there (when it's end of their shift, the don't accept rides far away from the garage where they have to return the rented taxi). Another takes me, but we disagree over the route (he wants to go by tollway, I see on google maps that normal road takes about the same time) and he lets me out after a few hundred meters. I walk back home and cancel date with KK37.

However KK37 is eager to meet and will postpone start of work. I take bus to as close to his place as possible and take taxi for the rest.

Arrive 14:50, KK37 meets me on road, positive first impression. To his room. This is the most barren/spartan room I have ever seen. It costs only 2000 THB/month. There is no aircon, no water heater, not even a sink in bathroom, just a squat toilet. He has been living here for months, yet very little furniture. Not even hooks, only rusty nails and screws. He has only one towel.

But great activities in bed, he is what I call “power bottom”. He can't get enough, in various positions, I have to ask to stop to take a rest. Without aircon, it's just bearable in rest, and we get sweaty during activities, which I don't like. Bye 17:42. A clear repeat, but under more favorable circumstances (my room or short-time room with aircon nearby?).

Mon9dec2024 Bangkok
Yod comes by taxi and I pay 140 when he arrives 15:22. Positive first impression, gets better in elevator and take off shirt in my room. Nice body shape, nice underwear. Takes shower, comes back in towel. Wonderful skin, warm dry and nice to touch and smell. My beard tickles him a bit, remember to shave next time. Great body, eight-pack. Rather poorly endowed, both balls and cock do nothing for me, he does what I call 3-finger-wank, because his hand is too large. We both cum on his body, he takes shower and puts on underwear an insists on wearing trousers to join me in bed for hugging. Then rather rushed, called taxi already. I would have wanted more hugging and massage. 1200 bye 16:24 in my room. Doesn't know ViaBus app, is interested in bus 141, but would have to walk too much (his statement, not mine). Used to work in Good Boys (former Screw Boys), now no job, just online dating.

Hen comes for fun, 200 for travel expenses, details separately.

Wed11dec2024 Pattaya
My favorite hotel Mosaik is booked out when I look online, but a friend stays there and books a room for me at reception.

To Winner Bar, stay 20:47-21:23. 7 Boys and one other customer. My favorite recognizes and greets me, and today no problem to get his attention, to sit with me, and to off him. Previous was like taking your cat to the vet. Total cost 728 (my drink, boy drink, off fee) in the bar. I basically go there to pick him up. We are in contact on social media, but from observation and chat there little chance to get him to my room before work.

There are few others of interest to me: boy #5 has become a bit fat, #36 cute new boy, no ink or metal. But if it weren't for my favorite, I would not go to Winner that often.

To my room and we have a good time, over two hours. Good massage as well. 1500 well deserved.

Another boy told me last time that Thursday is his day off, and I kept tomorrow Thursday free of appointments, but now I learn he works tomorrow. That means I have a full day free, time to do some sightseeing.

Thu12dec2024 Pattaya
Wat Banglamung will be posted separately.

A year ago I had Fluke to my room for 1000, but afterwards he wanted travel expenses (taxi or mocy, not songtheo) or I go to his room. I like the pictures in underwear he posts and want to see his underwear collection, so I agree to go to his place (he stays alone and has aircon).

Meet Fluke and to his room. I can finger him (last time clenched his butt cheeks when I ran my finger through his butt crack), but don't take it further. Ask him to wear some of his underwear, Cailin Kailan fabric is cotton, not polyester? Not smooth to touch. That comes as a negative surprise. I have positive optical associations because this brand (or rather Calvin Klein imitation) is popular and I saw many pictures that I like. However I prefer the smooth/slippery/silky touch of polyester. Pictures from internet for illustration:










It turns out most of his underwear is in his home province. 1000 well deserved.

On the way back I want to take a picture of a weird tree at 8presso, lights are off, I'm waiting for a lady (?) to pass, but she puts her bag on table under tree, then approaches me. Artificial eyebrows and painted around eyes (she is shapely, but a lady and I don't like cosmetics), beckons for my hand which I give her, then takes my other hand as well, but when she comes closer and reaches for my hips, I make an excuse. That might be an attempt at theft, and even if not, I was just being polite. She says something in Thai to me that I don't understand but doesn't sound nice, I think she cursed 10 generations of my ancestors.

Walking further, a person sitting on curbstone between parked cars calls out to me “Hey”, and when I turn my head, shows me a small plastic bag with white substance.

Such things have not happened to me in all the years I have been coming to Pattaya!

There are interesting activities around Jomtien Soi 12, but too late for me. https://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?t=11771 (Soi 12 and boys' working hours)

Jomtien Complex 22:01. M Bar looks promising, they have a show with boys in costumes, I go in for a drink (89 pineapple juice) and stay 22:07-23:06. Full of boys and customers, I get a third-class seat* (away from stage and have to turn my head 90 deg to see stage or other way to see rest of the bar and other boys). Several worth a seconds look. On leaving, I ask outside: shows 22 and 24 (each one hour long?), closing 2 am. Show were only boys in costumes (with some skin), towel show, no ladyboy lipsync (thank you very much!).

*That is quite a difference from Winner and Nice Boys (now Boys Nighclub), where I'm treated like royalty: Mister doctor ChristianPFC, how nice to see you again! Mister doctor ChristianPFC, please come in! Mister doctor ChristianPFC, where would you like to sit? Mister doctor ChristianPFC...

Last years, I spent most of my time in Pattaya in Sunee and Boystown and online dating and rarely ventured to Jomtien Complex (too loud, too many people, beer bar not my style, smoking outside), but M Bar was good, I will be back! More about M bar: https://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?t=10962&sid=a31aca5858cfbc9d2ecc1f985da4dd60&start=430

Fri13dec2024 Pattaya to Bangkok
We can do some generalizations about boys from this trip: my favorite in Winner and Fluke don't play on their phone when we are together, always have one hand on my body, and in no rush. For me, a good encounter takes up to two hours, but many boys get impatient after one hour. But these two, when I have exhausted everything I can I think of, I end our encounter.

There are two boys I have met once and would like to meet again. Most times I go to Pattaya, I reach out to them, let's say 5 times spread over a year that I wanted to meet each of them, but failed for slow communication. It's a mix of irregular sleep-wake-pattern and sensory overload?

Here some more thoughts on that subject, copied from: https://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?t=11283&start=372

   I call it "the mobile phone conundrum". Most boys I see in public are busy with their phone, and some even in my room (even in my bed; in some cases online dating when I look at what they are doing). But when I message some, they are slow in reply.
    Sensory overload is another point. I spotted hundreds if not thousands of unread messages on boys' phones messenger and online dating apps.
    Irregular sleep-wake-patterns, ADHS and other mental health issues can play a role as well.
    And some might be offline, but still shown as online to others. Have to check with Farang friends how my profile is shown when my phone is off or I close the app.
    Just like with internet, where you have (Ping (latency is the technically more correct term) means the time it takes for a small data set to be transmitted from your device to a server on the Internet.), I check the boy's latency.

They might be online and I send them one, two or even three messages, but not read in time, and maybe reply hours or days later. I compare this to a dementia patient with lucid phases. I have to catch them in a moment where they have a lucid phase and I have their attention for long enough to set up a date.

However, now I learnt that they are Jomtien Complex regulars, so I might catch them there in person. Or did they get 1500 from other customers, and now rather wait for someone who gives them 1500 instead of going with me for 1000?

Sat14dec2024 Bangkok
Invite Ny to my room, meet him in front of my building, first impression positive. Came by bus from Samrong, brownie points for taking the bus. To my room and to bed. Nose problem, puffing like cough but through nose, about every 30 s. He doesn't like his body (too small/slim), but I do! Nice body, warm and dry skin. From start busy on his phone. First a long phone call in a language I don't understand, then online dating. I have to tell him to put his phone away so we can go to business. Okay activities. Warm sole of feet when they touch my legs, a big turn-on. Occasional singing (English and some I don't understand). 1000 not really deserved, but I see potential, repeat.

Sun15dec2024 Bangkok
Online dating no luck. Hen comes for fun, 200 for travel expenses, details separately.

Mon16dec2024 Bangkok
BossSS lives outside Bangkok, but sometimes comes here to party. Go to meet him in Silom. Negative first impression: long shirt, long trousers, face soso and a lot of make-up. Chat okay. We go to Lumpini Park, I put my hand on shoulder or around waist on escalator, warm skin. We have a look around Rama 6 statue, people coming out of park (Red Cross Fair closing 22). Some weird English (“your friend me” = “my friend” in plain English).

Then back to Silom, he wants to eat in Burger King. I sit down and expect him to ask me to pay for his order, but no. Orders burger and fries, but eats only half of fries, offers me burger and fries, I put it in my bag to take home and eat tomorrow. The opposite of what I thought! Instead of paying for his meal, I get most of it for free.

We wait for his friend Koko, and that's a clear hit! Now it would be impolite to hit on Koko, but I observe Koko is on hornet on his phone, so I have a look as well to know his profile, there shirtless even better! They say goodbye to me (I thought we would have a drink in Silom Soi 4, on the other hand he said he can be with me until 23), bye 23:03 on Silom, and I walk home. Boss messages on Line: sorry he can't take care of me. Pass DJ station, entry 300 including two drinks, a few people already going in and out.

Even if he were without make-up, I find it difficult to imagine having sex with BossSS. Koko however a clear hit, but he is 34 km away on hornet, no idea if we ever get together.

Tue17dec2024 Bangkok
Straight money boy Tin56 comes on his mocy to see me. We didn't discuss activities and remuneration, which is rare, and I like it that way. Some communication problems: I wrote we can meet 20, then he will depart 20, then 20:39 asks me if I still want to meet. Delays, 22:23 message he got into police stop for driving without license, then 23:04 pictures from police office. This is where I have to write off this meeting, a good night's sleep from midnight is more important than maybe sex at some ungodly hour. Filed as missed.

Similar to a scam reported by a friend: https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2023/03/dating-thai-boys-96-scam-police-control.html except that he didn't ask for my room number and there was no money request! He could even blame me and ask me to pay his fine!

My attempts to meet again, on Line, not read. On hornet occasionally online, my messages read with delay, no reply. Is online on hornet with a post looking for customer, but hasn't read my last message.

Thu19dec2024 Bangkok
Online dating and social media no luck.

Decide to go to Zy Massage. First is in and free. They don't have coconut oil. Take shower (only cold water; water hose is wrong way with cone down; shower head cannot adjust angle, I disassemble and notice one seal is missing, it only works this way). No tissue in room, ask First to get tissue. Start massage 17:12. Can't adjust light or aircon, but both okay. Puts towel on my body, starts with dry presses. Then oil massage, ample amounts of oil. First back, then legs, with some erotic touching. His skin warm and dry where it touches my skin. Turn around, turn towards erotic. A bit on fat side but cute face and good activities. Wipe off, continue massage. Now some stretching that I associated with Thai massage, either his style, he mixes things up or elsewhere I didn't get to that point during oil massage? Shoulder and neck massage and head as well, with menthol-containing cream. Then time over, wipes oil off, I feel sufficiently dry to go home without shower. 1000 tip First. Cute new boy sleeping.
600 for one hour oil massage (expensive, considering how poorly maintained and low standard everything is!). Out 18:22.

Fri20dec2024 Bangkok
Bank Sakaew comes to meet me and we have a good time. 1500 (500 extra for HNY, my longest running friend since 2018, warrants a bonus every now and then).

Meet an old friend from Cambodia in Silom, his idea to go to Soi 4. We have drinks at Circus (mango juice glass 115, Chang beer pint 500 ml 145). Too loud, too many people, only few cute. Show inside Circus first ladyboy, later 6 shirtless boys okay looking. Stay about 21-22. For me, Soi 4 is a horrible place, every 5 years I go to confirm.

Super A has mamasan and 6 boys sitting on main road, more boys inside, but not in underwear, and those outside not my type. Former Dream Boy now Atlas. Banana Bar in Soi 4 drink price 380, the cheapest gogo in Bangkok? Underwear at street stalls cost 150 (small stall) or 100 (large stall).

Sun22dec2024 Bangkok to Khon Kaen
There is a gay sauna in Khon Kaen, C2 (former C-Male, judging by name painted on wall and notes in the sauna). Entry 180, spend there 20:48-21:40. Was “busy” on google maps. About 10 customers when I enter. A waist cloth and condom and lube provided. 1st floor reception and locker room with 60 lockers. 2nd floor bar and lounge with carpet. 3rd floor group rooms dark. 4th floor private rooms, can switch light on and off and hang a towel over light for dimming. In some rooms, light does not work. 5th floor rooftop with steam room (warm, dark, damp cloth as door) and sauna (cold, dark). Cold shower. Some customers in underwear. There was one who looked my type, and we got together for some activities, but the whole environment was not conducive for fun to me. The whole place is very basic and rundown, with some attempts at decoration. About 5 customers when I leave.

Mon23dec2024 Khon Kaen to Udon Thani
‌On hornet spot a boy I remember from Bangkok, where we met 4 years ago. He stays in Charoen Hotel in walking distance to mine (more expensive, better than mine), so I go to see him there and we have a good time. He has TV on with English news, that's a first! This boy stands out for warm soles of his feet, as I remember from 4 years ago. When a boy's cold soles of feet touch my skin, that's a slight turn-off, but warm soles of feet are a big turn-on!


You have to pull the door handle upward to open the door (they built them in the wrong way, the card reader is below the handle). There is even an arrow pointing up. The door handle does not go down, if you try to push it down, you are stuck anyway.


Tue24-Thu26dec2024 Bueng Kan
A look at online dating in Bueng Kan is dire, there are not that many around and none appeals to me, spend my time at night with other activities.

Fri27dec2024 Bangkok
On hornet by chance ToeySS whom I met Dec2019 and Jan2020 and stayed I contact until a year ago when he went off Hornet and Facebook. Now new Hornet and new Facebook. Agree on 500, he could meet me tonight late, or tomorrow (no work tomorrow).

Sat28dec2024 Bangkok
ToeySS told me yesterday he would be free today and wake up 10. Finally reply 12:33 (videocall on messenger, my messages not read; this boy does not read messages, but picks up videocalls and would videocall me instead of messaging – for many boys, I have to find which is the best way to contact them), he works until 22 and can meet after that. Filed as no-show.

Change my plan and message Yod, shave so my beard does not tickle him. Pay taxi when he arrives. As last time, good activities. I ask for back massage, then continues legs, arms, hands, excellent! 1000+500 travel well deserved. Weak smell of cigarette to the end, have to address that next time.

Sun29dec2024 Bangkok
ToeySS finishes work 22, delays, finally arrives 23:08. Pay 120 mocy (could have taken MRT). A bit on fat side, but warm dry brown skin. Good activities. 500+150 for mocy to go back home.

Summary Dec2024
7 Free sex: Max (500 for massage), BankSS, KK37, Hen 200, Hen 200, C2 Sauna Khon Kaen, Udon Thani.
8 Paid sex: Yod 1000+340, Winner 1500+728, Fluke 1000, Ny Samrong 1000. Zy Massage 1000+600, Bank Sakaew 1500, Yod 1000+500, ToeySS 500+270.
3 No sex: ToeyON, BossSS, Cambodian in Silom.

3 Missed: Chinese, Pattaya Thursday, Tin56.
1 No show: ToeySS.

14 Repeat: Max, BankSS, KK37, Yod, Hen, Winner, Fluke, Ny Samrong, Hen, Zy Massage, Bank Sakaew, Udon Thani, Yod, ToeySS.
1 No repeat: C2 Sauna Khon Kaen.

10 Old: Max, BankSS, Hen, Winner, Fluke, Hen, Bank Sakaew, Udon Thani, Yod, ToeySS.
5 New: KK37, Yod, Ny Samrong, Zy Massage, C2 Sauna Khon Kaen.

Copyright 2025 ChristianPFC except pictures

4 comments:

  1. Why secretive about what boy in Winnerboys is your favourite?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good performance with me is no guarantee for good performance with other customers (whereas I think poor performance is general). And first offs were difficult. But now I think I can tell his name: Alex, slim brown tall, no tattoos.

      Delete
  2. Did not know Viabus either, thanks for that.!! Maybe an idea to write about other useful apps you use besides obvious ones like grab?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is a recent post on Instagram that covers that subject.
      https://www.instagram.com/p/DGe4h12Pmlo/
      "Planning a trip to Thailand? These must-have apps will make your journey smoother and more enjoyable!"

      Furthermore, I have TVIS which has a rain radar to predict when and where it will rain. App and http://www.tvis.in.th/ Thai language only.

      Delete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.