Monday, 15 August 2016

Pattaya quicky Fri 5. – Sat 6.8.2016


Pattaya quicky Fri 5. – Sat 6.8.2016

Usually I travel to Pattaya anticyclic (during week while the majority of visitors come on the weekend) and stay 3 days 2 nights (arriving in the evening, two full nights and one full day, departure after breakfast), but invitation by a Farang friend FF with a car (free transport and stops for sightseeing on the way) broke that pattern.

Friday, 05.08.2016

An old acquaintance Nake messaged me just the day before, and arriving 17:34 (usually 18-19) allows me to fit in one boy before going to bars. Comes to my room and doesn’t waste time talking. Talented oral, but cold and wet neck (gets better later). Willing and able, but nonetheless so-so. Would highly recommend to friends, but will probably not meet again.

Around 7 – 8 pm heavy rain, and then light rain throughout the night. Advantage of flip-flops: you can simply wade through ankle-deep water and your feet and shoes will quickly dry afterwards.


On way from Baan Dok Mai (my current favorite place to stay) to Sunee pass another old acquaintance A in massage shop. Warm and dry handshake, but have to have a look at bars first, but keep him in mind as back-up.

A stroll through Sunee Plaza around 8 pm is rather disappointing: light rain, few boys and fewer customers, several places closed leaving dark spots. If the night continues like this, then the temple visit on the way to Pattaya was the best part of the trip!

Nice boys 20:05. Poke my head in, only 4 boys (due to rain, more later), come back later.

Power boys 20:05-36. Orange juice 145 Baht. Music a bit too loud, light and temperature ok. 10 boys in individual underwear and bare feet, wide range of types. I would take #2 and #6 for free in a horny moment. Tip #6 100 Baht on leaving.

Eros 20:40. Enter, there are estimated between 5 and 10 boys. No hot tea available, no pineapple juice, no orange juice; only beer, soft drinks and water. By the time we have established that, I have seen enough of the boys and leave.

Walking street “the craziest place on earth” becomes only “mildly entertaining” if you go several times per year, now for 3 years. On southern end of Beach Road not many people out.

Kawaii boys 21:25-22:07. Water 150 Baht. Music too loud, airflow from fan is annoying, light ok. 12 boys in individual underwar and bare feet, mainly twinks. I don’t remember any of them from before. I would take #8 and #13 and #23 for free. FFd joins and we spend the rest of the night together.

Cupidol (new location, now north across the soi from BoyzBoyzBoyz, where Castro used to be) 22:10-32. Pineapple juice 160 Baht. Music too loud, temperature and light ok. Over 23 boys in white individual underwear and bare feet. #5 and #54 are cute.

Talking with a Farang friend about boys on stage as if they were used cars is great fun! FF prefers boys with cold and wet skin. FF has an IR camera (price about 300 EUR, connects to mobile phone for display and operation) which he brought to check skin temperature from a distance (his idea, not mine!).




When approached by staff, he told them this is an X-ray scanner and he doesn't record anything. Would need some more work (finding best settings and comparing with skin temperatures measured with a thermometer) to make it useful.

We have a look into Vassa, 360 degree boys (new venue, where X-Boys and Lucky 7 used to be on western side of Soi 13/3), and Dreamboys, but none enticing.

Nice boys 23:01-00:09. Hot tea 150 Baht. Music and temperature ok, but poor light (from above or behind the boys, so their front is in the dark). Over 10 boys in individual underwear or white shorts and street shoes. Good atmosphere. I am very tempted with #10 and #49 and tip each 100 Baht upon leaving and plan to come back for #10.

Summary: some pockets of activity if you look at the right places. Customer numbers ranged from few to almost full bar (Cupidol).

Jomtien Complex 00:22-40. With FF’s car, I can visit all 3 bar areas in one night, a first (when I go to Pattaya alone, it’s usually too late or too tired or found someone already). Quite busy with boys and customers, but none appeals to either of us.

We drive to the beach where FF has an appointment with a boy L (Cambodian, good English) he knows from online. While I’m walking around looking for a snack, a boy approaches me (at the 7/11 corner at the beach). Not my type, but possible activities at the beach require further research.

Tamnam Isan 01:20-03:26. Invitation by FF. Good atmosphere, not too big, not crowded, you can easily get an overview of who is there. And real tables and seats which I appreaciate!


While this place is not a gay one, there is a high number of gay boys, some I even remember from the bars. The music level is bearable, so is the inside smoking. However when I see staff in toilet following me to urinal, I tell them I don’t want massage while peeing, and don’t tip for the towel they hand me (cold wet towel before I wash my hands, I don’t get it). Sorry, but providing a towel in toilet is a basic requirement and not a tip-worthy service. Male coyotes and several cute male staff and customers.

FF tells me L is not so much his type, but he is mine and we exchanged a few smiles already. While I would not hit on a boy who is in company of a Farang, I gladly accept FF’s suggestion to take the boy so FF is free to look for someone else. (This is bordercase win-win to using people for your own sexual gratification.) After discussing the issue with FF in the toilet, we come back and swap places, i.e. I sit next to L and FF on the other side of the table. Some touches and smiles and exchange of a few sentences confirm that this is fine for L.

Finally around 3:20 am tell L that I will go home and ask him if he wants to come with me. Yes! From Tamnan Kon Isan it would be 3.1 km walk to my hotel, and if I were alone I would walk, but with company better take mocy taxi. 


After many years without using mocy in Pattaya, I used mocy Sat 05.08.2016 at around 3 am from Tamnam Isan to Tuk-Com with a friend (alone I would have walked). Cost me 150 Baht (originally he wanted 80 per person, I countered with 100 for both, then accepted 150). That's 3.1 km! For 150 Baht, I could go 15 km in a metered taxi in Bangkok. I stated destination in clear Thai, nonetheless he must have realized that I don't know prices because that is clearly too much (but an emergency situation). What do others pay?

(An area I have very little experience in. Usually there is a price table with destinations written in Thai, and the few times per year I have to take a mocy taxi I just read and point to the destination. But this one at Tamnan Kon Esan was clearly price gauging).

Back in my room everything fine. Following morning I probe where and what he works, answers are evasive, but enough to confirm that he works in a bar in Jomtien Complex. I hand him a 1000 Baht note, he hesitates to take it and asks “You pay me?” – “Yes. You come to Thailand to earn money.”

Say goodbye and return to Bangkok.

Summary: after a poor start, it turned out to become very positive and I’m looking forward to my next trip end of the month.

Copyright 2016 ChristianPFC

9 comments:

  1. great adventure, I'm glad you are back on boy chasing trail

    ReplyDelete
  2. A better statement/question would not be which boy you would take for free, but which boy would be desperate enough to go with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why would you or any caring person go out of their way to read this blog just to insult the writer? Even without knowing you , I can tell that you-not Christian--are the one the boys would have to be de3sperate to go with. Asshole

      Delete
    2. Well said.

      Z

      Delete
    3. Well said Khor Tose (just in case there was any doubt as to who I was supporting here)
      Z

      Delete
    4. Two sex tourist defending another sex tourist. SHOCKER, NOT.

      I read the blog, because surprisingly Christian actually has some interesting entries sometimes dealing with places to go or in one instance recommending a book on out of the way places to visit. But then sometimes he comes up with entries like the above. Here is a novel idea for you all. Why not treat the boys with some respect instead of "...talking about them like they are used cars" and see how far you get with them. When I have gone to Thailand on vacation the only boys that I have had, have actually approached me and it did not cost me a single baht.

      Delete
    5. I do not get your point. So what, no cost of Baht and boys approaching you tells us something we would care about? What no friends to brag too, so you have to come here to post.News flash-----boys approach anyone who looks like he is not cheap farang. PS I am not a sex tourist. Arrived 9/1/2009, met 27 yr old 9/18/09, now married and living in the USA.

      Delete
  3. Having used many mocys in Pattaya I don't think 150 baht was ridiculous for 2 people to go 3km. Bkk has many taxis competing-sadly, Pattaya does not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous

    tourist having sex for free with boys who approached him is still sex tourist. So if you think you are of somewhat better quality tourist you are overestimating yourself.

    While I don't doubt your claim boys approached you chances are it was not when you were visiting National Museum or Jim Thompson house and such.

    And while your boys enjoyed respect you apparently lavished on them may be some token of appreciation would work even better

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.