Friday, 18 November 2016

Pattaya 25-27oct2016


Pattaya 25-27oct2016

Tuesday 25oct2016
Bangkok to Pattaya by public transport after van stations moved from Victory Monument. Bus 149 from Rama 4 Road to Ekkamai bus station 16:09-32. Buy ticket 108 Baht (down from 124 two years ago) for bus 48, scheduled and real departure 16:50. Stops at bus station Bangna 17:19-26 (that means if bus 46 comes before 149 on Rama 4 Road, I can go there, and a friend says buses from Southern Bus Terminal stop there as well so frequency is higher). Arrives in North Pattaya Bus Station 19:08. Don’t fall for the songtheos at the bus station who want 50 Baht to Walking Street, instead hail one down at North Pattaya Road (one might have to wait a bit), and in this case I was lucky that it didn’t turn to Naklua, but continued along Beach Road, 10 Baht and 19:15-30.

Have dinner and stroll through Sunee, chat with two Farang friends.

Nice Boys 21:00-57. Orange juice 150 Baht. 16 boys and 3 customers. Boys in individual underwear and closed shoes. I would take 5 of them for free. Dicks on display. Music, temperature, light ok. The cute waiter New whom I remember from last times is still there and once again I’m close to offing him. Next time I will visit Power Boys last, so I can off him (at the beginning it would be a waste of time and energy to come to Pattaya and off someone whom I haven’t even seen in underwear at the beginning of the night).

Have a look into Power Boys, 7 boys and 3 customers, none of the boys my type, come back tomorrow.

Dream Boys 22:35-23:02. Water 170. 13 boys and no customer. Boys in individual black underwear and closed shoes. Music, temperature, light ok. I would take #2 or #7 for free. Tip #7 100 Baht.

360 degree bar 23:15-00:03. New place (where Lucky 777 and X-Boys Pattaya used to be), my first visit. Read here as well: http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?18183-New-360-Bar-in-Pattaya Pineapple juice 200. About 10 boys in white individual underwear and closed shoes. About 5 boys on stage, about 5 boys sitting around. No boy my type. No other customer. Music, temperature, light ok.

Mama Noy (she spelled her name N-O-Y) sits next to me and talks to me (that must be the feared Mama Noy, former Leila, see link above), but leaves me alone after she realizes that her charms are wasted on me.

Show starts on time 23:30 and ends 23:57. External performers (singing, dancing, big cock show). In the big cock show is one boy who would be the one for me tonight (cute face, great body, I can live with the tattoos on back and owl tattoo on chest, big cock curved down, no hairs on balls as far as I can see from first row). But he doesn’t pay any attention to me or the other customer. And when he is not on stage, then he is behind stage. When show is over, appears fully dressed and leaves. I quickly pay and leave to find him and the others outside, fully absorbed in chat and before I can chat him up, on motorbike and gone.

Now after 3 hours and 3 bars and finding the boy I would take tonight, but not getting him, it would be admit defeat and go home. But it’s just midnight, and for research purposes I continue.

Kawaii only 5 boys at 00:05. They say they close 1 am. Skip.

Vassa 00:10- 1:11. Pineapple juice 160. 10 boys 0 customers, but later a big spender comes. Individual white underwear and bare feet. Music and temperature ok, light poor. I would take 4 boys for free, Dew (used to work in Wild West Boys and took him from there twice, but became boring) and Add.

I haven’t used gayromeo or hornet in Pattaya for over a year for fear of getting inundated with propositions, and I can do online dating with a good chance to get someone for free in Bangkok, whereas I go to Pattaya to enjoy the bars. But now for market research set my location to Pattaya, and number of messages is reasonable. Among them an old acquaintance JJ (new hornet profile and new Line).

JJ in a disco in Walking Street and invites me to join him. Go there and join his table, no pressure to order drink. But this is not my style (too loud, too late, mixed audience) and fortunately shortly after he wants to go to see a friend elsewhere. So we go to another bar near Walking Street. I have seen his friend somewhere in Sunee as waiter or host.

Around 2 am I am tired and tell JJ I will go home and sleep and can join (for free), but after short pondering he and his friend continue touring around and at the same time looking for a customer on the apps. Good luck!

Wednesday 26oct2016
Extensive brunch (over 2 hours) with a Farang friend. Afterwards I want to go to visit two second hand bookshops east of Sukhumvit road, but get only to Canterbury Tales (Soi Lengkee / Soi Bua Khao) when it starts to rain heavily. When the rain gets lighter, walk back and notice flooding everywhere (details separate post). Abort all sightseeing, but the flooding was worth it!




Notice water coming out of the sewer (bottom center of picture), and visibility a few cm. Crossing at Tuk-Com with water about 40 cm deep took me a minute.

Now having time to spare, go for a massage near Tuk-Com. Not horny, but look out for a cute boy, you never know. After passing some places without spotting a cute boy, I get lucky at Suwon Thai Massage (in a font that fuses u and w, only from Thai name ซูวอน could I construct the name). 1 hour oil massage 300. Only cold water for showering. Good massage and gets me hard towards the end and offers handjob. However boy is fully dressed and sitting over my legs out of reach, so I decline. Tip 200.

There is a new shop G Body sexy underwear opposite south-western corner of Tuk-Com. Styles that you can find at Silom street market, but at 200 Baht per piece twice as expensive.

Power Boys 20:50-21:25. Apple juice 145 (but I had ordered pineapple!). 11 boys and 0 customers when I enter. Individual underwear, bare feet. Music, temperature, light ok. #3 is cute (despite several tattoos: round tattoo on left chest, looks like a temporary tattoo from distance, and two lines of writing as tattoo on right lower arm), and I would take #9 for free.

Kawaii 21:41-22:18. 150 hot tea. 9 boys 2 customers. Individual underwear, bare feet. #8 and #13 and #21 cute, and when I leave another one arrives. After some consideration, decide to off #13. Invite him Arm from Ubon to sit with me, and waiter asks boy in Thai what he wants to drink (coke 170), but doesn’t confirm with me. Should I make a fuss and refuse to pay the boy drink? I decide against it. After small talk, ask Arm in English “Do you want to go with me tonight?” – “Yes.”. I expect him to get up and get dressed, but nothing happens, minutes later waiter comes and asks if I would like to off Arm. I confirm, and Arm gets up and dressed. From there on conversation in Thai. Off fee 400.

In my room everything fine. Great body, big cock and balls (I would have thought the underwear is stuffed, it is not). Kisses only with lips closed, lets me touch his butt cheeks, but not further. Cooperative, but no initiative (which gets boring after a while but nonetheless, might off him again). Then during post-coital cuddling (mine; he didn’t cum but next will tell him I want to see him cum) falls asleep and finally we part 00:30. 1000 Baht well deserved.

A last stroll around Sunee before going to sleep. Several offers for free sex (but that might just mean I don’t have to pay the off fee as the place is closing, but still a tip will be expected, I fell for that on my first trip to Pattaya in Jan 2010; not my idea of free sex).

Thursday 27oct2016
No vans from South Pattaya to Victory Monument any more, only to Mor Chit, price 100. Buy ticket 13:05, departure 13:30. Petrol stop 14:09-15 (same place as before). Toilet and cigarette stop for driver at toll booth near Ramkhamhaeng Soi 4 (had this before and got off there as that place suited me). Stops at Din Daeng 16:05-07 (so people heading to Victory Monument can get off). Via Vipavadi Rangsit road to Mor Chit, arrives 16:32.

General note on customer count: number of customers except me, regardless of their race (not politically correct, but then I never aspired to be politically correct). In 90% it’s white, in 10% white + Asian, mostly Thai or neighboring country money boy or boyfriend, means if it wasn’t by the White’s invitation, the Asian wouldn’t be there either.

Summary: many bars very quiet but still plenty of cute boys around.

For a more exciting report on Pattaya read here:
http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/10635-vesseys-august-adventures/ 

Copyright 2016 ChristianPFC

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like you getting a bit bored of the place....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christian bored or no but I like the report above

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always fun to read. Thanks Christian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christian, I´ve been reading your blog for a couple of years by now. Thank you so much for sharing your experiences!
    After quite a while I´ll be in LOS next week and the following. I think I´ve read somewhere that you may be open to meet up with interesting enough followers (which I´d claim I would be ;-) Would be happy if I could invite you to coffee or dinner. Send me an email to jan.bergson@gmail.com and I´ll give you my FB so you can better consider the idea. Wir können auch deutsch sprechen. Beste Grüße, Jens

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.