Sunday, 10 January 2021

Gay activities Dec 2020 Cambodia

Gay activities Dec 2020 Cambodia

Gay activities in Cambodia (Phnom Penh and Siem Reap), updates on gay venues (saunas, massages, bars).

Previous visits to Cambodia were up to one week, mostly sightseeing with gay dating only a side theater of war. This is my first long-time study of Khmer boys in their native habitat. Overwhelmingly positive, in all aspects superior to Thai. But you have to consider that I speak Thai and hunt village idiots (as long as they are cute) and then complain about their intellectual shortcomings, whereas in Cambodia I can only meet those who speak English which is a positive selection.

No space-time confusion, no mobile phone addiction, no money or other problems that they would bother me with.

Wed2dec2020 Phnom Penh
Check-out of quarantine hotel (after two weeks of quarantine). Move to town and meet German friend.

Online dating. Pat is eager to meet but his pictures are not clear, so I can easily refuse his request for money, poppers (I told him he can bring and use, but he wanted me to provide poppers), dick pictures; and he still wants to come!

Meet on road in front of supermarket. Face and body not attractive to me, but you have to start somewhere, invite him to my room and play along. No repeat.

Thu3dec2020 Phnom Penh
Jane comes to my room and we have a good time. Good English and Thai (spent some time in Thailand for work). Stays over night.

Fri4dec2020 Phnom Penh
Hatha Khmer Massage (st 330) 10 boys in sleeveless black shirts, some look okay. Worth checking again some day, which is an improvement from a few years ago where I had a look at their selection and thought “no way!”.

Love Spa (st 350) closed. Blacklisted for being too dark anyway after visit in Mar 2020.

Hatha Khmer Spa (sauna in st 350, house number between 55 and 61). 3.50 USD, stay 17:54 (busy) -19:32 (emptying). Everything in operation: sauna, steam, jacuzzy. Some guests with face masks. Locker N8 of A-O 1-12 and P 1-15 (total 15x12+15=192). For future sorting of saunas by number of lockers (easier to count than floor area), count lockers in all saunas I visit.

One cute customer seems interested but shy. After spending a while indicating mutual interest, we finally make it into a room. Good activities, skin temperature and conditions in room okay. Would be worth a repeat, but I don’t like his tattoos and his English is poor, so I don’t exchange contact information.

Sat5dec2020 Phnom Penh
A boy Chan who used to work in a host bar in Pattaya, and whom I took twice from there, lives in Phnom Penh and I spot him on online dating. I didn’t tell him that I would come to Cambodia, because that would have set off an endless flow of messages “when can we meet?” and “I don’t have money”. I had sent him 1000 THB twice in spring and summer 2020 to help in difficult times, but now Corona is a known event and he has to adapt or perish!

Now that I have settled in I message him and it turns out that he left for Thailand just days ago. Illegal boarder crossing for 4500 THB, to work as a money boy as before. He mentioned this plan before and I strongly advised against it, but he wouldn’t listen. Now I can reject all requests for money. He who doesn’t take my advice, will not get my money.

Sunny had messaged me several times on different apps. He seems very eager to meet, but not clearly my type. Comes to my hotel, interesting conversation, has been to Pattaya. Good activities in bed but too pale and too fat. No repeat.

Meet Vunthorn in park, then walk home and chat. Cold hands when we hold hands while walking, but in my room all fine warm and dry skin. He speaks English with a bit of a stutter, which I find cute. He says I’m the first foreigner he had sex with. Cute face, nice body, good activities, repeat.

Sun6dec2020 Phnom Penh
Adam Men Spa (corner st 199 to st 358) 12kKHR entry, stay 17:14-18:14. Locker 45 of 132 (3x4x11). About 20 other customers, one shapely. Free cold drinking water, condoms 49mm and lube, flip-flops, towel medium size and loincloth.
1st=ground floor mocy parking, reception, locker, KTV.
2nd floor labyrinth and rooms.
3rd floor steam room lukewarm, sauna not in operation, showers, gym, daylight comes in from sides (no walls).

Meet Jane near his workplace after work at night. Argue about where to meet: he wants me to come into the alley, but there is no point of reference so I refuse and tell him to come to meet me at the supermarket at main road, but he is too lazy to walk, at the end we meet midway. Take passapp to my room, to bed, stays over night.

Mon7dec2020
Jane sleeps long, I finally get him up and we leave 12:45 (important to know for future encounters, and I will meet him again despite two negatives: lazy to walk and lazy to get out of bed).

Jane says he doesn’t have any money left to take passapp home, so I give him 2 USD. A valid request, keep that in mind for future encounters (i.e. don’t wait until he asks, but offer money for travel).

I have been spoiled by boys coming to meet me at my hotel, so now it’s time to go to meet Donald at his place of choice (cafĂ© near his room). Another reason for me to travel is that some of his pictures look girly which I don’t like, and if I don’t feel attracted it’s easier to say goodbye in a public place and without him having to spend his precious time and money to come to see me (whereas I have plenty of both). But he is cute and interesting conversation, next time to my room!

Tue8dec2020 Phnom Penh
Donald comes to my room and we would spend several hours in bed. Great body and activities. BFC1in2020.

Wed9dec2020 Phnom Penh
Chat on online dating with a Chinese. His pictures are not clear and he refuses to video chat. When I offered to go to his place, distance was 1 km, but now it’s 7 km which I refuse to go. But then he offers to come to my place! When he arrives, even with mask I can see he is not my type, nonetheless to my room and get nude and to bed: a bit fat (both face and body) and pale and some body hair. I don’t get hard, he cums by assisted wanking.

My first hook-up in Chinese language! And another first: he asked if I am a money boy. Overall a negative first impression, long-winded chat, not getting to the point.

Jane comes to have dinner together and spend the evening in bed. Another negative emerges: jealousy/possessiveness/drama: “Why does staff look at me like this? How many boys did you have in this room?” but we get over it by sex.

Thu10dec2020 Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
Bus to Siem Reap. Bus station is about 5 km out of town, and tuk-tuk drivers would descend on passengers to take them to town. But German friend who has been in Cambodia told me bus companies have a shuttle van to their office in town, and indeed I get in the van that is waiting next to bus, and it takes us to office in town, from where I can walk to my hotel. In the past I used to take the tuk-tuk for 1 or 2 USD.

Meet an old friend June and have a good time in my room.

Fri11dec2020 Siem Reap
16:55 June picks me up (late from 16:30) to go to party with friends. Over 30 minutes’ drive, long way out beyond the airport, I should have asked and would not have gone! I assumed it’s somewhere in town. Assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups! Complete loss of control, I don’t know where I am and when and how I will get back. June takes me back, 18:17 bye in Pub street. He will not return to party but go home. (I thought I spoil his evening by having him drive me around.)

When I was in Cambodia in March, I had no idea that I would be back that soon, and in this way (post: The long way to Cambodia).

Pub street in Mar 2020 (customer numbers already down at the start or Covid):


Pub street in Dec 2020:


I had a great time with Sovat in March. Great expectations today, but rather lackluster and I don’t know why. Stays over night.

Sat12dec2020 Siem Reap
Alarm 7:30, Sovat out 8:07. Driver is here 9 am. Difficulty to reach June, finally pick him up 9:20. Daytrip to Standing Stones Peung Tanon (previous post). https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2020/12/standing-stones-near-siem-reap.html Have a look at June’s room, drives me home bye 19:55 (I thought he would come up but doesn’t).

Sun13dec2020 Siem Reap
Man Spa massage 168 (230 Sivutha Blvd) pass 19 and one boy is entering, he is alone and shows me premises (this might have been a gay sauna when I first came to Siem Reap in 2014, but afterwards gone), 1 h massage 10 USD, slim body, brown skin, face okay, maybe tomorrow. English so-so, no business card.



168 is a lucky number in Chinese and arbitrarily added to
names.

Wait for Vanny
, chat all positive but then asks for money and I refuse. First picture I saw of him looks great and I would pay, second I wouldn’t take for free, third looks good but seems to be another person, fourth too fat and seems to be yet another person. Something isn’t right, and I’m not in a mood to spend to time and money to find out what. But when I’m in Siem Reap again I will at least have a video chat.

Mon14dec2020 Siem Reap
Meet an old friend Ratha for fun in the morning. At night with June for dinner and afterwards fun in my room.

Tue15dec2020 Siem Reap to Phnom Penh
Bus to Phnom Penh. Free shuttle van from office in Siem Reap town to bus station out of town.

Wed16dec2020 PNH
Check location of Om massage (street 278, correct on google maps). Receptionist speaks poor English, no business card, I didn’t see boys, note behind reception “no sex, no drugs, no mobile phone use”.

Donald comes to my room and stays over night.

Thu17dec2020
His alarm 6:30, we both awake already, but stay in bed longer, hugging, kissing, get up 9:07, bye 9:49 in my room.

A German friend who has been in Cambodia long time got a business card all in Khmer and an address and thinks it’s a gay sauna. I’m in the area and check the location and find out it’s the cook of a restaurant and they do delivery.

Jane wants to come and stay over night. But I would rather be alone because I have some work to do and want to get up early tomorrow. After chatting 15:36-16:27, which distracts me from work, I tell him “NO” and switch off my phone 16:27.

But he had already arranged for transport, and 17:10 a knock on my door, it’s Jane. I had sent him my hotel name, but not room number. He asked at reception and they told him my room number and let him up. Donald forgot his toothbrush in my bathroom, which I noticed soon after he left, but left it there as I didn’t expect anyone today. Go to bathroom and hide Donald’s toothbrush before Jane notices! I continue my work, Jane lies on my bed playing on phone and falls asleep. Then finally 21:30-22:30 intercourse and sleep.

Fri18dec2020 Phnom Penh
Jane’s alarm 7:10, out 7:36 without problems.

Sat19dec2020 Phnom Penh
Boy cancels date.

Walk to Love Spa (sauna), Hatha Khmer Spa (sauna) and Hatha Khmer Massage: all closed (order from government after recent Covid cases).

I was going to meet a boy from online dating in mall for dinner. His English is poor, and when he asks if he can bring friends I agree. (A general policy: except for money or absurd requests, agree to everything. It’s futile to ask for or discuss details because it will be other than expected anyway, and if I really don’t like it I will find an excuse.) But if I feed him and his friends, and poor English so not much to talk about, I want at least make sure we end up in bed afterwards. But then: no touching. Cancel.


 
I saw this picture in another profile as well, so we can assume it's not his. I had video chat with the boy and he looked okay, but I can't say if it's the same.

Sun20dec2020 Phnom Penh
WMT has messaged me on at least two apps but pictur
es not convincing. But he is really eager to meet me, and I have time now, invite him to my hotel. Indeed not my type (too fat). Interesting conversation about half an hour, then offers to massage me which I accept (knowing well where this will lead), and after half an hour massage gets to the point. Good activities, but I can’t get hard.
 
Donald cancels (family dinner).

That turns out to be a blessing in disguise, because for this cancellation I would be able to meet Lana who is in Phnom Penh only for one night and stays in a hotel nearby and is free to meet tonight. Meet in public park, good English, interesting conversation (he says he doesn’t date Khmer because he can’t have interesting conversation with them). Then to his room where we have a good time. His room is a bit nicer than mine, and there is breakfast for two. So I ask if I can stay over night, pick up toothbrush and charger from my room and spend the night with him.

Mon21dec2020 Phnom Penh
Have breakfast together, then bye. He checks out and has business in Phnom Penh during day, and then back to his hometown.

Ganesh House Massage open at location on google maps (st 420). 19:30 over 10 boys get up behind glass wall and curtain, two more remain sleeping. Promising, but no clear hit. Anyway, this was just a recce.

I had an appointment with Jane for tonight. But then Lana messages me that he will stay one more night in Phnom Penh, but has checked out already. I happily offer him to stay with me tonight and cancel appointment with Jane under the pretext of an important urgent meeting a German friend.

Tue22dec2020 Phnom Penh
Breakfast with Lana, then bye. I will go to see him in his hometown some day.

Donald comes to meet me for dinner. I would take him to trips around the country, so inquire about his working conditions: he has only the occasional day or weekend free. Jane on the other hand has reduced work hours due to Covid and would happily join, but I wouldn’t want to be with him for longer periods. Life is unjust!

Public Gym on riverside 18:24 several boys, some shirtless with shapely bodies, doing exercise, acrobatics and breakdancing, nice! (Update: they are there most evenings/nights, even bring their own music and lights. That would be the place to ogle at shapely bodies, and some day maybe chat and proposition one of them.)

Have a good time in bed with Donald, stays over night.

Wed23dec2020 Phnom Penh
In the morning, look at my watch: 7:11! I thought Donald set an alarm. Wake him up, out 7:22. His workplace is near my hotel, he will make it in time.

Meet a boy Silong from gayromeo at riverside. Only little conversation, keeps his mask on all the time. His stats on gayromeo are 21 years, 187 cm, 68 kg, which is perfect. When I ask him, he says real 60 kg, 182 cm, which is as good. These numbers might be correct, but when we are in my room naked, there is no discernible bones or muscle, doughy (whereas I prefer wiry, or “make sex with a bicycle”, in German teigig und drahtig).
 
There is one boy in Pattaya whose numbers are okay, but by picture is not:
 

 
Researching wiry/doughy body type gave some interesting pictures.
The boy in question would be "skinnyfat" by this chart:
 
 
I have never heard of ottermode (other word for swimmer built) before, and would not be able to guess what it means, but here it is again:


My preferred body type would be one of these:
 
 
And many more intersting charts/comparisons when you search for doughy/wiry/ottermode body type. Whereas I had a look at shamelessmack's body type classification but can't work with it. 
 
In addition to a body that I don’t find attractive, pale skin. I can’t get hard, but he is hard from start, about 5 inch long and quite thick, big glans almost the size of an egg, fully covered by foreskin but can be pushed back completely. That was something interesting to play with!

Thu24dec2020 Phnom Penh
Jane comes by passapp and hasn’t any money left, so I have to go down to pay the driver. Stays over night.

Fri25dec2020 Phnom Penh
In the morning a bit of drama: I see you play grindr (does he have a profile there or did he look at my phone screen?), I feel sad when I see you on blued so I block you already, I don’t want you to have other boys.

Heart of Darkness HoD will open at night, Toolbox and Blue Chili seem to be open.

Meet Heng in public park. He stays the building next to my hotel, but doesn’t want to be seen with me? So we meet in the park 500 m away. Interesting conversation, fluent in English, type-wise not a clear hit but we might get to business another day.

Blue Chili 22:07 busy outside.
 
Toolbox 22:11-45. Busy inside (but nobody outside). Music okay, smoking no problem (I spotted two smokers, but didn’t smell anything), no show (police prohibits), small buffet (have dinner there for free). Staff entertaining.

Heart of Darkness open and disco (but outside labeled restaurant), but only few customers (staff says their first day open, close 4 or 5 am depending on customers).

Blue Chili 23:07 customers spilling out to road (all seats taken, some standing).

Sat26dec2020 Phnom Penh
Seth without profile picture messages me on grindr and sends pictures in chat that look fine so I agree to meet him now. Arrives 11:01 by mocy. To my room, interesting chat, then we both take shower. Nice underwear grey trunks Chris7iano, hard from beginning, nice body (but abdomen only average), bit of crab ladder but no hair on balls/crotch. Brown dry warm skin, good activities. Message from work colleagues, meeting soon, bye 12:19 in my room.

In the afternoon another boy K. I should not meet two new boys in one day, but profile looks very promising and he is eager to come here and who knows when he has free time again? To maintain a modicum of decorum, I sit and chat with him in public area first, then invite him to my room. “What do you want to do next?” and before I can reply “Do you believe in sex at first date?” he says “Sorry, I can’t control myself” and kisses me. Good body and activities, BFC2in2020.

Sun27dec2020 Phnom Penh
Donald arrives at night. He brought me strawberry cake 2 USD and himself green tea 3.45 USD from Brown Coffee and brought me cashew nuts (he didn’t know their name, wrote peanuts) for 7 USD from colleague’s farm and refused to take money from me. Gives me a good massage, stays over night.

Mon28dec2020 PNH to Battambang
Will be reported separately.

Summary 2-27dec2020 Phnom Penh and Siem Reap
An extraordinary month! Both in quality and in quantity. Several records (longest stretch without paying for sex, first date in Chinese
language, sleep with a boy and get free breakfast).

24 Free sex
: Pat, Jane, sauna, Sunny, Vunthorn, Jane, Donald, Chinese, Jane, June, Sovat, Ratha, June, Donald, Jane, Peter, WMT, Lana, Lana, Silong, Jane, Seth, K, Donald.

0 paid sex, a new record! I haven’t sworn off prostitution, it’s just that the data base (their pictures) was too poor or there was something I don’t like (crab ladder).

2 No sex: Donald, Heng.
3 Boy cancels: Vanny (wants money), 19dec2020, Donald.
2 I cancel: no touching 19dec2020, Jane (to meet Lana instead).

18 Repeat: Jane, sauna, Vunthorn, Jane, Donald, Jane, June, Sovat, Ratha, June, Donald, Jane, Lana, Lana, Jane, Seth, K, Donald.

6 No repeat: Pat, Sunny, Chinese, Peter, WMT, Silong. All were cases of pity sex. If I had seen then in real life, I would not have gone with any of them. But in online dating there is information asymmetry, my pictures are much better than theirs and the boy appeared cute or at least worth a try in his pictures.

11 Old: Jane, Jane, June, Sovat, Ratha, June, Donald, Jane, Lana, Jane, Donald.
13 New: Pat, Jane, sauna, Sunny, Vunthorn, Donald, Chinese, Peter, WMT, Lana, Silong, Seth, K.

Copyright 2021 ChristianPFC (except linked pictures)

4 comments:

  1. And you were asked if you were a money boy! You don't get that in Bangkok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you have fun there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, with allmost 2020 finished, 2 BFC's in december (and for all 2020). It must has been a very strange year....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christian. After I read many of your posts, I would like to know your more. I was wondering if we could talk online, perhaps on instagram. Here is my account: benwch. I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.