Friday, 24 November 2017

Dating Thai boys (62) Money problems


Dating Thai boys (62) Money problems

I'm just two weeks back in Thailand, and already 4 noteworthy cases of money requests. Chats from Line or facebook. In chronological order with my translations and comments and explanations in [].

Lek Samut Prakan 500 mobile phone

[Fri 27oct2017]
19:19 Lek SP มาไทยวันไหน What day do you come to Thailand?
21:29 Christian 4 [November 4th]
21:30 Lek SP ชื้อของฝากมาด้วยน่ะที่รัก Can you bring a gift for me, darling?
21:31 Lek SP รุ้ไหม Do you know? [I can’t make sense of this.]
2017.10.30 Monday
02:03 Christian ของหวานที่เยอรมันดีๆ We have good sweets in Germany.
02:03 Christian จะพาไห้เล็ก I will bring some for you.
02:12 Lek SP เล็กอยากได้มือถือเครื่องใหม่ ของเล็กเสียแล้วตอนนี้เล็กใช้ของพี่อยู่เลย I want a new mobile phone. My phone broke and now I’m using a friend’s phone.
02:12 Lek SP Stickers

I read the message, but haven’t replied yet. Offer a 500 THB contribution (cash when we meet, not online!) for purchase of a new phone? While I was pondering how to reply, three weeks later the boy messaged me on hornet, then moved to Line, with change of subject: 

2017.11.19 Sunday
17:36 Christian Photos [sightseeing in Ayutthaya]
17:36 Christian Photos [sightseeing in Ayutthaya]
17:36 Christian เที่ยวอยุธยา sightseeing in Ayutthaya
17:37 Lek SP เมือไหนจะมาหา When will you come to see me?
17:37 Christian วันอังคารสดวกมั้ย Is Tuesday convenient?17:37 Lek SP โอเค Okay.
17:40 Christian วันจันมร์ผมไม่ว่าง I'm not free on Monday.
17:40 Lek SP รอน่ะ I will wait.
17:40 Christian วันอังคารคุณทำงานรึ Do you work on Tuesday?
17:41 Lek SP ไม่ทำ Nothing.
17:41 Lek SP ว่าง I'm free.
17:45 Christian Stickers
[continues general chat, details about meeting]

And indeed, we would meet on Tuesday, no request for money or mobile phone, and all fine in bed!

Top Sakaew travel from Sakaew to Bangkok

Top Sakaew (his hometown) = Top Suk 62 (when in Bangkok, stays in Sukhumvit Soi 62) must be at least bisexual, otherwise I cannot explain the good activity in bed. Was my favorite boy in 2015, but then dropped a bit, and long time away from Bangkok, and my messages read but no reply (I think he has a girlfriend now and prefers pussy to dick).

Nov 5th, 3:32am
Christian ผมอยู่กทม ท๊อปอยู่ไหนครับ I’m in Bangkok. Where are you?
Sat 4:56pm Christian Hello
Mon 9:05pm Christian Hello
Christian ผมอยู่กทม ท๊อปอยู่ไหนครับ I’m in Bangkok. Where are you?
Top ยุบ้านที่สระแก้วคับ I’m home in Sakaew.
Top ทำรัยยุคับสบายดีมั้ยคับ What are you doing? How are you?
Christian สบายดี คิดถึง I’m fine. Miss you.
Top อยากไปหายุแต่ไม่มีตังขึ้นไปหาอ่ะ I want to go to see you but I don’t have money.
Top ส่งตังมาดิผมจะขึ้นไปหา Send money and I will go to see you.
Top ชอบผมจริงใจต้องกล้าหน่อย If you really like me, you will help me.
Let this rest and think about a reply.
2:08pm [Sat 18nov2017)
นั่งรถไฟสระแก้วหัวลำโพง ผมจะไห้ค่ารถและไปรับที่สถานีรถไฟ Come by train from Sakaew to Hua Lampong. I will refund the cost [40 THB 3rd class to 183 THB 1st class] and pick you up in Hua Lampong.

Some day or another he will be in Bangkok, and then we can meet again. Just refuse all requests to online money and wait.

M Uttaradit 1000 for rent

Very cute and well-mannered, can read the clock and maps and form a full correct sentence in Thai (but no English). I tried with him 3 times, in 2014, 2015, 2017 and it didn’t work out in bed, he just is not into me. Then suddenly, months after we last met:

Fri 1:56pm [17nov2017]
M ตอนนี้ฉันเดือดร้อนมากเลย I’m having a big problem now.
M ขอยืมเงินจ่ายค่าหอสัก1000บาทได้ไหม Can I borrow 1000 THB to pay rent for my room please?
M ไม่งั้นเจ้าของหอจะมาล็อคห้องฉัน If I can’t pay, my landlord will lock me out.
[Read instantly, then think about a reply. We had the same long time ago, suddenly out of the blue asking to borrow money.]
Fri 3:53pm
Christian เมื่อมีความสุขลืมผม เมื่อมีปัญหาจำได้ เพื่อนแบบนี้ไม่เอา In good times you forget me, and when you have a problem you remember me. I don’t want friends like this.
M ครับ Krap.
M งั้นก็ลบผมทิ้งได้เลย Then we finish.
M นายไปเที่ยวนายก็ยีงไม่เคยชวนผม You travel everywhere but you never invite me.
M ขอโทดละกันครับ Sorry.
M บาย Bye.

Hours later I'm still pondering if I should reply and what, but on 20nov2017 I have a look at the chat again, "You can't reply to this conversation" (facebook's way to say he blocked me on messenger) and "Content not available" when I try to look at his facebook (facebook's way to say he blocked me on facebook). 

Gus Thonburi 2000 for rent

We exchanged interested looks in Sake disco a few times, now (Fri17nov2017) finally say hello and exchange Line. 

Sat18nov2017
[general chat omitted]
11:48 Gus Thonburi ม่ได้ทำคับ I don’t work.
11:48 Christian เรียนหรือ Do you study?
11:49 Gus Thonburi ไม่ได้เรียนคับ I don’t study.
11:49 Gus Thonburi หาสมัครงานอยุคับ I’m looking for work.
11:49 Gus Thonburi เเต่ช่วงนี้เต้มไปหมดเรย But now there is no work.
11:50 Christian ผมเป็นนักเคมี ตอนนี้เที่ยวเมืองไทย4เดือน I’m a chemist, but now I’m in Thailand for holiday for 4 months.
11:50 Gus Thonburi ค่าห้องที่เก่ายังม่ได้จ่ายเรยขาดอยุ2000 My rent is due and I’m still lacking 2000 THB.
11:50 Gus Thonburi ม่รุ้จะหาที่ไหน I don’t know where to get it.
11:51 Gus Thonburi เครียดมากเรยคับ I’m in a quandary.
11:51 Gus Thonburi คับ Krap.
11:51 Gus Thonburi ทานข้าวยังคับ Have you eaten yet?
11:52 Christian ทานแล้ว Have you eaten?
11:52 Gus Thonburi คบ Krap.
11:52 Gus Thonburi คับ Krap.
11:52 Gus Thonburi ทำไร What have you eaten?
11:52 Gus Thonburi คับ Krap.
11:53 Christian อยู่ห้อง เล่นเน็ด I’m in my room. Play internet.
11:53 Gus Thonburi ออ Oh.
11:53 Gus Thonburi คับ Krap.
11:53 Gus Thonburi Stickers
11:55 Christian กัสกำลังทำอะไร What are you doing?
11:55 Gus Thonburi นอนเครียดๆๆ I’m worrying [about rent].
11:55 Gus Thonburi คับ Krap.
11:56 Gus Thonburi จะหาตังจากไหนมาจ่ายค่าห้องเช่าที่เคยอยุเดือนที่เเร้ว Where can I get money to pay this month’s rent?
11:56 Gus Thonburi ต้องหาไปจ่ายเขา2000 I need 2000 THB.
11:56 Gus Thonburi ไม่รุ้จะหาที่ไหน I don’t know where I can get it.
11:57 Christian ผมไม่รู้เหมือนกัน I don’t know either.
11:58 Gus Thonburi คับ Krap.
[general chat continues]

Going to disco on Friday and having no money for rent on Saturday is inconsistent. Let it rest, we will meet again in the disco and with a bit of luck I can take him home directly. That avoids space-time confusion when setting up a meeting.
 
Copyright 2017 ChristianPFC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.