Saturday, 30 November 2019

Gay activities Oct 2019 

Gay activities Oct 2019 
Update on Sauna Mania show, Saphan Khwai, boys in the provinces. 

2oct2019
A boy Best is nearby and we chatted a few times. Some of his pictures look too fat, some look okay. Today he is free and I will find out! Good English and stays in Tivoli hotel (great: that means no money problems and I can go to see him, so when I’m done I can just leave).

Indeed too fat for my taste. And one of the smallest and ugliest penises/penes I have seen. Play around a bit but neither of us gets hard. Filed as free sex. No repeat. 

Fri4-Wed9oct2019 Phuket and Pattalung separate:
They have four entry prices:
60 THB for under 22 year olds,
220 (written as สองร้อยยี่สิบ=two hundred twenty) for Thai,
300 for Foreigners,
1500 (sic!) for over 50 years olds (Thai or foreigner). 

Now three entry prices:
280 (written as สองร้อยแปดสิบ=two hundred eighty) for Thai (price list doesn’t state nationality, but I tried reading it out to cashier to get in for the Thai price, and a Farang friend who can read Thai tried on another day, and both us were told this price is only for Thai nationals).
420 for Foreigners.
2000 (sic!) for over 50 years olds (Thai or foreigner).

And changed show times, now Mania Fri 20:30, R3 Sat Sun 20:30 show.

Pay 420 and stay 20:21-21:52. Brimming with customers, mostly Asian. Show about 20:30-21:30. As before, the best I have seen. Two of their performers (most of them straight) very much my type. One gay boy I have been chatting with now there as performer and interaction positive (however subsequent chat slow, I assume sensory overload).

There is a cute customer, Ton or Tom, and the interest seems mutual. Ask for his locker number and put my name card in. No call or message. Upper back wing tattoo (straight wings), and a dagger (?) on his spine (mostly straight lines, no curves in the tattoo). Metal necklace (white or silver) with large chain links. Maybe one of my readers knows him?

The activities and performers would be worth 420 entry, but the conditions are not my style. You have to share the performers with others, wait until it’s your turn, too dark, ample use of lube (even for wanking the MC would pour lube on the boy’s cock and hand) which I don’t like. I will not be back soon.

That day the deaf muscular boy from Khon Kaen was in Bangkok and wanted to meet at night. Our first encounter in KK was promising, but when I went to see him again no-show (the furthest I have ever traveled for no-show) and character flaws. So he is at the end of my list, and I will not change plans or hurry to meet him.

While I’m in the sauna, he sent me messages that he is waiting at MRT Lumpini. Now out of the sauna, read these messages and reply, not read. On the way there, by chance pass him on Sathorn road. He already arranged with a friend to stay at his place.

I’m diversifying from twink to muscular. The following boy wouldn't pass as twink, and by BMI could be a fatty, but is my type:


Same for this one (picture from online dating, couldn't find the original with google image search):


Sat12oct2019
Headache boy ex-BFC3in2014 adds me on facebook. https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/12/dating-thai-boys-21-week-with-headache.html 

We met last time in 2016, then I lost contact (meaning his facebook and Line went quiet and he didn’t reply to phone calls). Check my phone: I have saved 5 phone numbers of him in the two years we knew each other.

To Kanachnaburi. I had arranged to meet ex-BFC5in2017 https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2017/07/dating-thai-boys-54-bfc5in2017-ball-in.html in town (he lives 50 km away) for a remuneration of 1000. But while I’m on the way he cancels for being busy in his hometown.

In Kanchanaburi, several hotels booked out. If I had been travelling along, I would have taken the bus back to Bangkok (and arrive home 1 or 2 am), but travelling with a Farang friend, so have to follow itinerary.

At night, one hour online dating in my room no success. Walk around town and river. Then one bordercase Tae eager to come to my room. Face so-so, body okay, nice big cock (about 7 inches hard) and no hair on ass, balls, crotch, dick ABCD. Good activities, shower together, look at pictures on my phone. Will see him again next time I’m in Kanchanaburi. 

Sun13oct2019 Kanchanburi
Out for sightseeing all day. I have a date with Tae but he works late. Online dating to fill the gap no success. Tae has to work longer and cancels 23:30. 

Mon14oct2019
Nine who used to work in Winner is in Bangkok and comes to my place and we have a good time. 

Tue15oct2019
Silom and Surawong with friend from Germany. 

G Boy (Wall Street) permanently closed (for a long time already, but now ask people nearby for confirmation).  

Banana in Soi 4. Arrive 20:25. Orange juice 350. 14 boys, no customers. Boys in black Aussibum briefs, closed shoes, sitting in audience. Music too loud. 20:28 boys are called on stage by manager for a roll call, over 20 boys (I never witnessed such thing before: manager calls names from a list and boys reply).

No clear hit:
#1 shapely no tattoos.
#13 went with a Farang friend Bill a few times, and I would consider him at Pattaya prices.
#37 scar from appendectomy and back full of tattoos.
#58 (or 57?) has been around for years and used to work in Classic Boys, and sometimes is at Zy massage where I had massage with him once.

I show staff a picture of Nott (whom I took from now closed Superboys in Patpong on 10may2019) and finally (other bars didn’t recognize him or he doesn’t work there): works here, not in today (can as well be a lie, but gives me some hope). At those prices (300+300+400+1500=2500), I wouldn’t take him again (gorgeous body, but no activity in bed), except if I were diagnosed with an incurable disease that gives me two more months to live.

Enquire about prices: 300 off fee (that’s okay, or did I mix something up?), expected 2000 for short time. Show starts 22:00 but has nothing new. Leave 21:25, 6 customers. 

Wed16oct2019 Navanakon
I had an appointment for lunch with a friend from USA, but over preparation to go to Navanakorn to meet Pong again, forgot about the appointment! That’s the first time I forgot about an appointment. But to my defense, nothing serious, we live in walking distance and he is here longtime, so can meet any other day.

A great time with Pong again. Stays over night and out following morning (4 am, after goodbye I go back to bed). 

Thu17oct2019
I had chatted for some days with a boy An who lives in Ubon but is in Bangkok now. On the bus on my way home, I learn that this is his last day in Bangkok. Tomorrow bus to Ubon, for which he needs money, so I offer to help. And by chance, the bus I’m on passes his place and we meet at the bus stop. Then to my room by MRT (his first time on MRT), and have a good time. Will see him again when I’m in Ubon. 

Fri18oct2019 Saphan Khwai
To Saphan Khwai for dinner with LLZ, then have a look at gay venues there (Pradipat Soi 20 and around). Details here:
(Summary: the gay karaoke bars hold little interest for me and I didn't see any cute boy there.)

The only gogo bar there Be High closed years ago:


From LLZ I learnt of a place gay Karaoke Talent (Phahonyothin Soi 11) that is permanently closed now. 


Sat19oct2019
One hour oil massage 500 THB at Zy (former Lomchoey) with No 800 well deserved. 

Sun20oct2019
Meet a boy Sky from Lao at Siam for movie Maleficient 2 at Scala. He was there 18:30 and then went to walk around, I arrive 18:41 and wait for him. Movie starts 18:45, and as always there is over 15 min advertising at the beginning. 18:57 he arrives just before I would have sent a message “I watch movie now. Phone off. Come to seat xxx or wait for me outside.” and we get there just for the start.

Afterwards to my room where we have a good time. Repeat some day. 

Tue22oct2019
Online dating hits on Hornet and blued, but they ask for money advance which is almost certainly a scam (especially the one who is 450 m away).

Dinner at Madrid in Patpong with German friend. Then alone to Super A. 

Super A. Stay 21:34 (5 boys, 1 customer) to 22:10 (6 boys, no customer). The boy Ball I’m looking for is not in. Mamasan asks me which boy I want, and I reply that I want to see the boy shirtless first. He lifts his shirt, and his body looks promising. Invite him for drink. Shirt stays off. He does not wear underwear under his shorts (which I don’t like, but here advantageous for access). Gets hard from my stroking, warm and dry skin. But very dull and I gives the impression he would rather be somewhere else, anywhere else, than sitting here with me. Drink for me 150, drink for boy 150, tip for boy 100. No repeat.
------------------------------------------------------------
This is half of the report. If you think it's long, stop here and continue another day.
------------------------------------------------------------ 
Wed23oct2019 Nakon Sawan
Last month I had such a good time with Pong in Nakon Sawan that I go to meet him again. Several messages on Line not read. Call him: unclear. Wait half an hour to see if he shows up. Call again: not free.

It’s a vicious circle: last month I had a date with Kim (met in 2018, and after that went twice to Nakon Sawan to see him, two no-show), and met Pong instead who is even better. Now I go for Pong, no-show, and I spend 6 hours that night online dating instead of doing something useful.

Another confirmation of:
It is often easier to meet a new boy than to meet someone you know again.
One could derive a rule:
No more repeats, only by chance encounters (which means both horny and have free time, no planning required)?

Finally Nattapong from Lampang wants to meet. Pictures were so-so, and when I see him in real UFO (ugly-fat-old). We spend 22:30-45 in my room, some awkward chat, then I make an excuse being tired and want to sleep to send him out.

A ladyboy who has been messaging first on 9feb2018 and then every time I’m in Nakon Sawan texts me. Stats 24/65/170 do not fit the body picture which looks slim. I go by picture and invite her to my room. Meet 00:25 at the parking lot. Looks like woman: long hair, painted eyebrows, eye lashes with cosmetics. What have I gotten into? To my room and get naked: boobs (the last time I was that close to boobs was when my mother was breast-feeding me, so I can’t tell if they are real or fake), nice slim body, nice low hanging balls and big cock. Over the long hair and cosmetics I can’t get hard, but she has fun and cums on me. Bye 00:06. My first ladyboy experience.

While busy with her, I miss call from twink Kawoat. When I call him he doesn’t pick up. Finally turn off phone 02:04. Way beyond my usual bedtime, for Pong no-show I wasted a full 6 hours unsuccessful online dating (unless you call first ladyboy experience a success). 

Thu24oct2019 Nakon Sawan to Chainat
Kawoat called me 02:12. But now (get up 7:56) obviously sleeping, no reply. Breakfast and continue online dating and get one Tha from hornet. Meet 08:50, finally a clear hit. Cute face, slim body. Small and ugly dick, not hard, but I can focus on other area (cute face, nice neck, nice haircut, great body, nice ass).

Rushes me to fuck him and afterwards plays on mobile, constantly switching between hornet, blued, facebook, line. It completely consumes him (picture below), I take a newspaper and read while he does his online business. In the end, it turns out he is looking for someone to invite for a threesome. Calls reception to let the boy up and opens room door to exchange a few words, but his date returns before I can see him in the hallway. Bye 11:04 

Worth a repeat (but he has to sort out the third man for threesome in advance). For my next trip to Nakon Sawan, order is 1. Pong 2. Kim 3. Tha and several more. The problem is running out of time if one I had a date cancels or no-show. Or maybe the solution is not to set up a date, but when I arrive call them in that order and take the first who is free?

Bus to Chainat. When I was in Uthai Thani last month, I chatted with Ben on hornet. Now go to visit a temple and meet Ben. He finishes work 21, but today overtime, in the course of the night shifts meeting from 22 to 23 to 24 and finally arrives 00:20. I did online dating to fill the gap, no success.

Cute and good in bed, no character flaws, BFC9in2019. But after those delays, and so late, I can’t get hard. Stays over night. 

Fri25oct2019 Chainat to Bangkok
Wake up 6. Ben has a wank (I can’t join as I would usually sleep at that time, and all my body functions are set to sleep).

There was a hit on hornet Je who did not have a picture on his profile, but sent me a picture that is cute. He might be the one cute without face picture? But chat in the morning did not lead to meeting. Bus to Bangkok. 

Sat26oct2019
I have been chatting for over a year with a boy Max from Pitsanulok. He is in Bangkok now for some days. We had a date for the afternoon/evening (details to be specified) at Central Rama II (he lives nearby). But communication slow, switch between facebook, hornet, then phone number and line. Then sends me picture of an iPhone that he wants me to buy him. I brush that away, but ask if he can stay at my room overnight (as a pretext for sex), but he cannot and anyway wants to meet only for chatting.

Add everything together: slow communication + request for phone + only chatting = ABORT.

Have to try again if/when I go to Pitsanulok. A province that has interesting sightseeing in town and is conveniently located, but I haven’t overnighted there because since I know Max, I tried to get a clear signal from him. Making matters worse, he does not live in town so problem of transport arises again if/when I go to meet him in Pitsanulok.

General observation: most boys from outside Bangkok have absolutely no idea about bus, boat, MRT, BTS lines and are unwilling to learn about public transport and know only the neighborhood where they stay (with friends or relatives). Their brains seem to be hardwired and no new information can get in after the age of 15.

Spend 18:54-20:15 online dating and facebook to no avail.

But then headache boy ex-BFC3in2014 messages me and arrives 21:48. Interesting chat after being lost for 3 years. He says after changing phone numbers and facebook accounts many times, he remembered my facebook, searched for my name, and found me.

He has mentally matured (from age 19 then to 24 now), the first time that I notice a Thai person mentally maturing. He says he was a bad boy at that time and is sorry for stealing 1500 THB from, and I forgive him.

Sleep 23:31, a bit of hugging, warm dry skin. 

Sun27oct2019
His alarm rings 5:50, out 6:25 after asking for 200 THB for travel.

At night Keng Polo from blued no-show (we had agreed on 500). 

Mon28oct2019
Find a very interesting profile on gayromeo (picture below) close to my room. Going by picture a clear YES, going by stats 32/60/175 a clear NO. But picture overrides stats (I have seen so many completely wrong stats, if there is a picture, go by picture).

My first message 11:25, reply 14:12, get Thirayut’s phone number and agree to meet 15:00 at 7-Eleven. My message 14:45 (where are you?) not read, call his phone number: not available.

There is a small chance of technical problem, so I go to 7-Eleven despite lack of communication. Pass two boys Ben and Bank Lao I had sex with before, and another one who is on my list. Awkward!

And then, to my surprisise, Thirayut arrives 15:03!

First impression is unclean and untidy, looks like he has been wearing and sleeping in these clothes for some days. That suspicion is confirmed by a sweaty smell. But looks just okay, so I take him to my room.

Shower separately. Slim body, brown warm and dry skin. Age 32 seems to be true (or he might as well be 40). Stark naked in my room, wanks frantically without getting hard, and completely ignores me unless I touch him or talk to him (in which case I would get one-word replies or grunts or non-verbal replies).

Most of the time, he would look out of my window, or even out of the room door (standing naked in my door frame, wanking, looking into hallway). Nice body, I manage to get hard and he starts sucking me. I ask if I can cum in his mouth and I took the reply to be affirmative. However it was not. When I do, he rushes to toilet to spit out and I catch the last squirt in my hand.

Then continues as if nothing has happened and now watches porn on a pad that has a crack and over half of screen is black.


I work on computer and then 2 hours later realize that he must be on drugs and this can go on for hours. But I have an appointment in Silom! It takes me half an hour to get him to dress and finally 18:45 have him out of my room and rush to get to Silom.

The weirdest encounter, but at least no money involved.

Meet German friend for dinner in Surawong, then bars.

Skip Nature Boys.
Golden Cock 20:46 6 boys 0 customer.
Super A 20:48-22:25. 11 boys (several cute who I haven’t seen there before) and 3 customers. Boys smoking in bar. I ask for Ball บอล but mispronounce so they send me Pond ปอน (150 drink, 100 tip). Later Ball comes and I get him to sit with me (150 drink, 100 tip) and get his facebook so I can arrange something directly and don’t have to come here.

Two boy drinks, that’s a first. Pond only once or twice per month in bar. Good turnover of customers, 6 without us, two of them big spender. 

Summary Oct2019:
11 Free sex: Best, Jaruwit Pattalung, Naru Pattalung, Tae Kanchanaburi, Nine ex-Winner, Pong Navanakon, Sky Lao, ladyboy Nakon Sawan, Tha Nakon Sawan, Ben Chainat, Thirayut.
3 Paid sex: Khun Patong 800, An Ubon 640, No at Zy massage 800 = 2440.
4 No sex: Luca Phuket, Khon Kaen deaf, UFO in Nakon Sawan, ex-BFC3in2014 = headache boy.

4 Cancellation: Naru Pattalung, Khon Kaen deaf, ex-BFC5in2017 Ball Kanchanaburi, Tae Kanchanaburi.
2 No show: Pong Nakon Sawan, Keng Polo.

5 Gogo bar: Tangmo, My Way, Banana Silom Soi 4, Super A, Super A again.
2 Sauna: Aquarius guesthouse Phuket, Sauna Mania.
2 Massage: Khun Patong 800, No at Zy massage.

4 Old: Naru Pattalung, Nine ex-Winner, Pong Navanakon, No at Zy massage 800.
10 New: Best, Khun Patong 800, Jaruwit Pattalung, Tae Kanchanaburi, An Ubon 640, Sky Lao, ladyboy Nakon Sawan, Tha Nakon Sawan, Ben Chainat, Thirayut.

10 Repeat: Khun Patong 800, Naru Pattalung, Tae Kanchanaburi, Nine ex-Winner, Pong Navanakon, An Ubon 640, No at Zy massage 800, Sky Lao, Tha Nakon Sawan, Ben Chainat.
4 No repeat: Best, Jaruwit Pattalung, ladyboy Nakon Sawan, Thirayut.

Copyright 2019 ChristianPFC except online dating screenshots

1 comment:

  1. Worth the read just to get to the Thirayut scenes. His indifference, dirty clothes, broken screen all nicely detailed.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.