Gay activities Nov 2019
Bangkok and Pattaya gogo bars, Saranrom update.
Hong Kong Tue29oct-Tue5nov2019 reported here:
Taipei Tue5-Tue12nov2019 reported here:
Wed13nov2019
Chat with a boy Golf from Ayutthaya on hornet and go to see
him in hotel. Good English and no character flaws, but not so much my type.
Thu14nov2019
X SP comes in the afternoon. After some interesting chat and
a few gropes (from me), is tired and wants to sleep. Must be the only Thai who
cannot sleep with light? I close the curtains for him, and at night don’t
switch on all lights in my room, to let him sleep.
Do work on computer, but overall have to restrict my
activities.
Fri15nov2019
X SP wakes up 5:10 in the morning and is hungry, so I make
him toast. Bye 5:26, 100 Baht for bus. Originally he asked for 300 for taxi,
but that would set a bad example (coming to my place and disrupting my
daytime activities and my sleep, and being rewarded with 300 for taxi). Back
to bed to continue sleeping.
We are looking for different things: I think he is looking
for a place to crash when he has trouble at home. I’m looking for sex. When he
was in bed, I made a few gropes (slim body, warm and dry skin), to which he
would reply “Do you want sex?”, but I don’t work that way.
As suddenly as he came back to my life (2 visits) after
years without message, as suddenly he is gone: subsequent messages on Line not
read.
Fluk Ubon cancels our appointment.
Hotmale with Farang friend. Arrive 22:00. First drink
350, second drink 250. When we arrive 15 boys on stage and 2 sitting with
customer; 6 customers.
#1 Pu I have been lusting after for about two years, but now
he gained a bit of weight and underwear does not fit well. If I saw him again
in the big cock I might change my mind, but for now he is off my list.
#11 very shapely. Bird chest tattoo. If he were in Pattaya I
would call him for a drink and chat.
#26 (heavily tattooed) looks similar to a boy Pae I only
know from online only and have been lusting after. Both face and tattoos look
similar. Have to go to toilet to pass him and look from close: it’s not Pae.
Gap 22:33-35 in preparation for show. Just see the start of
first act (boys dancing in costumes), then leave 22:39. 7 customers.
Balcony 22:46-23:30. Mango juice 80. Sit inside to
avoid second hand smoke. Show with 4 coyote boys 22:48-57 (one of them I
remember from Sake, and would later see him again at Sake), then ladyboy
lipsync / dancing / costumes. Show in progress when we leave 23:30. Soi is full
with customers.
Sake moved from Trok Sake near Khao San across the
river to Arun Amarin road near Pata Pinklao.
Entry 180. Arrive 01:13, show ladyboy lipsync in progress.
Then 6 coyote boys 01:25-40, and then 6 other coyote boys to 01:55.
They wear numbers, #6 is the best looking (Vietnamese hunk, I
remember him from old Sake) and charming, and says early in chat that he is
looking for money, and I assume for big money.
There are many cute boys, the best selection this year. One boy and one staff I would off if they were on a gogo stage in Pattaya. Atmosphere very flirty. One boy Man is interested, exchange Line and have a few gropes, on the fat side. Another boy Boss is slim, exchange Line. And one staff Chin even more attractive, exchange Line, but he shows me pictures of his girlfriend and in subsequent chat: straight.
There are many cute boys, the best selection this year. One boy and one staff I would off if they were on a gogo stage in Pattaya. Atmosphere very flirty. One boy Man is interested, exchange Line and have a few gropes, on the fat side. Another boy Boss is slim, exchange Line. And one staff Chin even more attractive, exchange Line, but he shows me pictures of his girlfriend and in subsequent chat: straight.
On hornet, I get rejected for being too old for the first
time in my life: https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2019/12/dating-thai-boys-76-rejections.html
02:59 music off and lights out. Hang around outside. Boss
uses coarse language and is bitchy, and has business 7 am so cannot come.
General note: the language these boys use, now that I can understand it without
loud music, is awful. They swear like a drunk Russian sailor! (Figure of speech.) Some boys look
cute, but when I hear them talking, I lose interest.
Saranrom 04:07-35 one round count 17 boys (between
Palace and park and along canal). All very average looking. But the last one Lung
from Nonthaburi is cute, has a haircut I like, no hair on legs (he is wearing
shorts) and has a motorbike. We agree on 500 for him to come to my room (that
means I save 80 for taxi which I would have taken if I had not met him).
All fine, would see him again. However from Saranrom to my
room he took some detours, despite me telling him the way. So I assume he
wouldn’t find his way to my room from memory or when I send him location.
Sat16nov2019
Kot KT messages me after two years without message. After
hard price negotiatons (13:30-14:09, I offered 500, he wanted 800 and I finally
agreed to 800) he arrives 15:44 (that’s 1 h 35 min for a distance of 2 km, but I
knew from before that he is slow/late).
Average face, but body, cock, ass are fantastic! But sex a
bit rushed and mechanical as before. But for that wonderful body, I might see
him again.
At night meet D from China (contact was on blued) near
Victory Monument. Interesting conversation, maybe more next time.
Sun17nov2019
Toey KT comes to my room and we have a good time. 200 for
taxi.
Mon18nov2019 Pattaya
Bus to Pattaya. Before going to bars, arrange to meet Chan
from Cambodia, now working in Euro boys. To myself I refer to him as “piano
boy” because he has a long flat row of front teeth that reminds of the keys of
a piano.
We had a good encounter on 23aug2017, but after that I saw
him throwing himself at a Farang acquaintance which disappointed me as he told
me he loves only me. (Joking.) Awkward to pass there (Euro boys) every time I’m
in Sunee and have to tell him “No”, but now that he contacted me on hornet and
sent me some enticing pictures, time for a repeat. We spend two pleasant hours,
worth a repeat!
Have a look in A-Bomb to see if #6 is in (whom I met
outside and whom I would like to meet again). 21:35 over 10 boys, shirtless in
jeans. The usual conversation: “I want to see boys in underwear” – “Sorry,
no have.” – “But in Cupidol all boys are in underwear. Why not here?”
– “Our boys are all men. Not gay.” He has a point. The same could be
said about BoysBoysBoys. But whatever the reason, I’m not paying to see boys in
jeans.
.
update: GUYs in jeans are not???
https://gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10204
.
.
update: GUYs in jeans are not???
https://gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10204
.
Cupidol 21:37-22:15. Orange juice 180. 15 boys and 2
customers.
#2 from Lao I met via hornet a while ago. Cute face, but here
on stage clearly too fat for my taste.
#38 with “Bumblebee” tattoo on his chest
#54 cute
#59 tall and slim but no visible sixpack (one of my
current fetishes), dragon tattoo on right inside lower arm. Ugly underwear,
but seems to be well filled and no pubic hair poking out (I don’t like
excessive pubic hair). I should have called him to sit with me, but by the
time I come to that conclusion, my drink is empty and I want to go elsewhere.
Good turnover of customers, 11 boys and 2 customers when I
leave, 2 boys have been offed during my stay.
A cute boy Boy from nearby messaged me on hornet, and only
now, out of the bar, do I recognize him as #59. (Will meet him on
Wednesday.)
BoysBoysBoys 22:15 most boys fully dressed on stage. Toy
Boys looks promising.
No more show in Dream Boys Pattaya. (Info from here: https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?21138-Boyztown-drinks-prices-will-hit-500b&p=262472&viewfull=1#post262472)
Update at time of posting: show is back (link).
Nice Boys 22:35-23:18. Orange juice 180. 7 boys on
stage and more sitting with customers. All good seats are taken. Smoking. When
I leave 11 boys and over 5 customers.
In the evening, I had arranged with Wim to come to see me 23
after work, but now he feels unwell and cancels. Online dating no success.
Sleep alone.
Tue19nov2019 Pattaya
Online dating 8-12. Mie from Jomtien finally replies 9:58
and will come to see me 11 or 12. But my messages not read or no reply. No
show. This shows once again: I can have anyone between 6 pm and 4 am, but
getting someone in the morning 8-12 is difficult.
Give up and go to meet a Farang friend who lives outside
Pattaya.
Evening 16-18 the same: can’t get one of the various I would
want to meet now to come my room.
Meet Farang friend for dinner and have a look in Helios
Massage. This kind of place where you enter to see the boys is awkward for
me, in all the years I haven’t been, but with Farang friend have a look. 19:30
they have 6 shirtless boys who I would describe hunk (generous) or fat
(realistic). Furthermore receptionist (shirtless, the cutest and would be
worth a closer look, but sitting behind desk), and one more boy fully
dressed. I’m relieved, I didn’t miss anything all the years I walked past!
Meet a boy Ball Romklao from hornet. Full time freelance
money boy (used to work in massage but found it boring: few customers and
long working hours). Good English, on time at the right place. Slim, brown
skin but a bit cold wet (however I like the salty taste of fresh sweat, but
he is ticklish on neck and shoulders so I can’t like it off). A bit too
much pubic hair. Kissing with closed lips, sucks me after I ask him to. Top
only. Overall okay encounter. But I have boys who are more enthusiastic in bed.
No repeat.
I leave my room to go to bars and notice someone rummaging in storage
room in hallway. It’s the Thai manager getting a step ladder to change a fuse.
She asks me to help her and I oblige. To room 4 where a customer with a boy (fortunately,
I know neither the customer nor the boy, that would be awkward) are waiting
for change of fuse for aircon. I can spot the blown fuse easily (the glass is
dark), and tell Thai manager to turn off main switch and change fuse herself.
I’m here for holiday and I can’t afford an electric shock to interrupt my
nocturnal activities. Everything works out fine, applause for ChristianPFC from
customer, boy and Thai manager.
Winner boys 22:06-54. Pineapple juice 89. 7 boys on
stage and upper row of seats full with customers and boys; I get the last free
seat in upper row. Total over 15 boys. Several I could take:
#3 Add, #5, #12, #16 (Go, nice body and cute face but as
stupid as a loaf of bread* which turns me off), #33, #38, #43.
.
*Direct translation from German "Dumm wie Stulle".
https://www.welt.de/kultur/article5836884/Wie-konnte-das-Brot-nur-so-dumm-werden.html
https://www.mundmische.de/synonyme/dumm%20wie%20Stulle
How would you say in English?
.
.
*Direct translation from German "Dumm wie Stulle".
https://www.welt.de/kultur/article5836884/Wie-konnte-das-Brot-nur-so-dumm-werden.html
https://www.mundmische.de/synonyme/dumm%20wie%20Stulle
How would you say in English?
.
Have a look in Power Boys. 23:00 7 boys and no
customers. From some years ago, I remember Nice Boys and Power Boys having
similar kind of boys, similar actvities, similar customer base, but Power Boys
lost it completely whereas Nice Boys popular. What happened?
Wim comes to my room 23:20. Hugging and kissing fully
dressed, then tells me is still sick (coughing) and will go to hospital. I give
him a red envelope with 2000 for his birthday last month. I hope he doesn’t
tell anyone. The highest I ever gave a boy for no sex, and even with sex the
last time I paid 2000 was in 2013 for an overnight. Bye 00:06 in my room.
Wed20nov2019 Pattaya to Bangkok
A Myanmar boy KSL whom
I know from facebook works in restaurant and goes for money. Comes to meet me
8:48. As cute as in the pictures, quickly to bed, great body, attitude,
activities. If he hadn’t asked for money, I would marry him. Clearly the best
this trip, and he alone would be worth the trip. Bye 10:52.
Summary 3d2n Pattaya: Chan 1000, Ball 1000, Wim 2000, KSL
1000, Boy 1000 = 6000, the highest I ever spent on boys in Pattaya.
Fri22nov2019
Meet HBA Myanmar at MRT Lumpini (first contact was on
blued), then to my room where we have a good time.
Sat23nov2019
HBA Myanmar stays over night, 100 for bus.
Keng Polo from nearby comes to my room for 500. All fine,
will see him again.
At night meet D China. A great time in bed, stays over
night.
Sun24nov2019
Rak Lao comes to my room and stays over night. We have a
good time, worth a repeat.
Mon25nov2019 Fresh Boys
Rak Lao refuses to take money for taxi.
That makes three consecutive free overnights, with boys from
Myanmar, China, Lao. A triple record: three overnights in a row, all for free, from three different countries.
A German friend is in Bangkok and we visit Fresh Boys.
Arrive 21:36. 12 boys on stage and 8 sitting around, 8 customers. Boys wear
white briefs (provided by the bar?) that I find ugly, none of them looks good.
Only few tattoos on the boys. Smoking (customers and boys). Music, temperature,
light okay. Rotation of boys okay, they appear in numerical order.
Show starts 22:12 with the following acts: ladyboy lipsync,
1 big cock, sado-maso, shower, 7 big cock (knocking on chrome pole), more big
cock, acrobatic fucking, ladyboy lip synch. Ends 23:05. About 20 boys on stage
after show. Leave 23:22.
Overall an okay visit. The smoking was annoying. Some boys
were nice to look at, and #34 (Kenny?) I would consider offing in Pattaya.
Schedule for show is 22:15, 00:00, 01:00. Gaps with nothing
to see between acts.
Wed27nov2019
A boy who occasionally works in Super A refused my offer of 1000
when we chat online. Countered with a price range of 1500-2000 (that he gets
when customers take him off?).
Thu28nov2019
Hahaha Roi Et no show.
Fri29nov2019
I have been following Max Ubon on facebook and hornet where
he is quite active posting sexy pictures. Suddenly he appears nearby on hornet
and we meet and go to my room for fun. Worth a repeat.
Summary Nov2019 (only Thailand; Hong Kong and Taipei reported
separately)
6 Free sex: Golf Ayu, Toey KT 200, HBA Myanmar 100, D China,
Rak Lao, Max Ubon.
7 Paid sex: Lung Nonthaburi 500, Kot KT 800, Chan Cambodia
1000, Ball Romklao 1000, KSL Myanmar 1000, Boy Cupidol 1000, Keng Polo 500 =
5800.
3 No sex: X SP, D China, Wim Relax@Me 2000.
2 Cancellation: Fluk Ubon, Wim Relax@Me.
2 No show: Mie Jomtien, Hahaha Roi Et.
1 Refused: Super A boy 1000 <-> 1500.
5 Gogo bar: Hotmale, Cupidol, Nice Boys, Winner, Fresh
Boys.
1 Disco: Sake.
3 Old: Kot KT, Toey KT, Chan Cambodia.
10 New: Golf Ayu, Lung Nonthaburi, Ball Romklao, KSL
Myanmar, Boy Cupidol, HBA Myanmar, Keng Polo, D China, Rak Lao, Max Ubon.
7 Repeat: Chan Cambodia, KSL Myanmar, HBA Myanmar, Keng
Polo, D China, Rak Lao, Max Ubon.
3 Maybe rep: Lung Nonthaburi, Kot KT, Toey KT.
3 No repeat: Golf Ayu, Ball Romklao, Boy Cupidol.
Copyright 2020 ChristianPFC



With Wim's birthday gift we can truly say that you have a good heart !
ReplyDeleteHi. I am new to this blog. Is there any way i can contact christian? I am visiting BKK soon and have some enquiries to ask him
ReplyDeleteFresh Boys #44 Mr Oil is quite hot - Thai hunk with big tattoo on right chest shoulder - very fit/lean body.
ReplyDeleteloaf of Bread? No
ReplyDeleteDumb as a box of hair!