วัดพรหมนิมิต (วัดหลังเขา) อ.ตาคลี จ.นครสวรรค์
Wat Lan Khuat in Sri Saket province
Wat Baan Non Sawan in Roi Et province
Wat Khuat in Songkhla province
Wat Prom Nimit in Nakon Sawan province
I might be the only person in the entire known universe who has been to all of them in this millennium!
Location:
15°09'22.7"N 100°25'06.1"E 15.156311, 100.418373
2.5 km by road from Chong Khae ช่องแค railway station (took me 30 minutes to walk, mocy from railway station would cost about 40 Baht), 420 m north of hwy 11.
View from hwy 11 (I saw several vans and buses drive past):
They seem to get only few visitors. When I arrived, dogs came running and barking, but then a monk gave me a tour of the area, including opening the ubosot.
Little information on the internet:
http://www.amazingthaitour.com/ภาคกลาง/เที่ยววัดพรหมนิมิต-วัดหลังเขา-ชมพระอุโบสถขวดสีเขียวหนึ่งเดียวในประเทศไทย-ณ-จังหวัดนครสวรรค์/ gives address: เลขที่ 8 หมู่ที่ 9 บ้านหนองไก่หล่อ ตำบลพรหมนิมิต อำเภอตาคลี จังหวัดนครสวรรค์
http://www.polyboon.com/9wat/program27.html
Copyright 2015 ChristianPFC
Another great find of yours Christian
ReplyDeleteThat's great, Christian! Thank for posting.
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy your blog. Have a good time in Germany.
ReplyDelete