Words of praise: Bepanthen creme
My butt hurts. Unfortunately from walking, and not from fucking.
Alternative wording by a native speaker: "I have a pain in the arse, but not in a good way, but from walking too much."
When I walk an entire day, I often have butt cheek chafing, which makes walking and bottoming unpleasant. When I told my mother about this problem (sans the fucking), she recommended Bepanthen creme and even had a tube for me.
And it works great! It works in advance: a dollop between my butt cheeks before walking prevents chafing; and it works afterwards: if I forget to use it before walking, my butt gets better with Bepanthen over night, without it would take two days.
Available in Thailand:
บีแพนเธน http://www.bepanthenthai.com/
There jokes with similar subject on the internet:
"Dad, I just had sex for the first time"
"I am proud of you son, sit down and tell me all about it"
"Well, sitting still hurts .."
https://www.reddit.com/r/Jokes/comments/32xmc6/a_kid_had_sex_with_his_teacher/
Language note. Original in German:
"Mir tut der Arsch weh. Leider vom Laufen, und nicht vom Ficken."
When I told this to a German friend, his Thai boyfriend listened and understood and laughed. However this does not translate well into Thai. Thai has two words for "hurt".
Thai2English:
เจ็บ jèp [to be] hurt ; injured ; in pain
ปวด bpùat [to] ache ; pain
Ask an educated Thai friend about the difference:
jep is hurt from accident or external action,
pbuat comes from being sick.
When you hit your head on a door frame, it's jep hua,
whereas if you have headache, it's bpuat hua.
Ask another educated Thai friend:
jep is outside pain,
pbuat is inside ache.
"Thai for Beginners" by Benjawan Poomsan Becker p170/1 similar explanation.
Copyright 2016 ChristianPFC
Try switching to cotton briefs for a week Christian and see if that makes any difference. This doesn't sound common and there is probably a reason why this is happening to you. Have you ever visited a Podiatrist?
ReplyDeleteIt's in an area that has no contact with my underwear. I haven't seen a doctor, and now it's solved with Bepanthen! I had to look podiatry up: "Podiatrists diagnose and treat conditions of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg." A bit far fetched for my problem.
DeleteAfterthought: Why do do some humans have hair around their ass (but not elsewhere), whereas animals have no hair around their ass (but everywhere else)?
Last week, my Bepanthen was gone. I don't know if I misplaced it or any of the boys I had in my room since I last saw it. Went to nearby pharmacy (open 24 hours, prices might be higher than elsewhere) and bought Bepanthen First Aid 30 g for 160 THB. They had Bepanthen for babies as well, but not normal Bepanthen.
ReplyDelete