Blog about sightseeing, public transport and gay life in Thailand. Not politically correct. May contain explicit description of homosexual activities and strong language as a stylistic means. If that offends you, you can go here: http://www.imbecile.me/
Saturday, 23 January 2016
Quiz: What is this?
Quiz: What is this? Full story and solution in one week here.
It has been a while I have been accused of lack of humor (usually by people who don't get my sense of humor).
Ladies, I have no job, no pension, no health insurance; hence no prize.
No job is actually not a problem, on the contrary it gives me freedom to do what I want. No income isn't a problem either; dwindling savings is the problem. In simple mathematical terms: remaining money << remaining life expectancy.
Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.
Buddha hand citron... Has a nice fragrance
ReplyDeleteCorrect answer. There is no prize. Full story in post on 31 Jan 2016.
DeleteWhat no prize? Aww... How about a meal next time in Bkk??
DeleteDarian, no?
ReplyDeletehe is German..... they are stingy (and have no humor )
ReplyDeleteIt has been a while I have been accused of lack of humor (usually by people who don't get my sense of humor).
ReplyDeleteLadies, I have no job, no pension, no health insurance; hence no prize.
No job is actually not a problem, on the contrary it gives me freedom to do what I want. No income isn't a problem either; dwindling savings is the problem. In simple mathematical terms: remaining money << remaining life expectancy.
A simple meet up will suffice
DeleteHaha.. Christian, let's meet for coffee the next time I'm in Bangkok, will be in pattaya end April
ReplyDeleteSure, that's possible provided I am in Bangkok or Pattaya at that time. Contact me again a few days before to exchange details.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Delete