Monday, 5 November 2018

Dating Thai boys (64) BFCs in 2017


Dating Thai boys (64) BFCs in 2017

Boy friend candidates in 2017. Now that I start compiling BFCin2018, I realize I haven’t posted what became of BFCin2017. Italic copy from monthly reports.

Missed BFC by being too hairy. And communication/commitment problem later.

(Previous encounter positive, but too hairy. Nonetheless looking for repeat.)
Fri 17mar2017
Oat messaged me on Monday that he would be free on Friday, and I asked on Thursday if we will meet tomorrow. Message read but no answer, which can only mean one thing. Nonetheless stay in all day, in case the wonder happens. It didn’t.

BFC1in2017 Art from Kalasin

Wed 22mar2017
Art from Hornet, first contact (my message) 9:41, then moved to Line, finally in my room 15:57. Finds the way by bus from Siam Square, then walking according to my directions from bus stop (I would have picked him up there, but he asked for directions).

Cute and shapely, brown skin, warm and dry skin throughout (I did get a bit sweaty), not a single pubic hair too much, no character flaws, nice underwear and boxers, boyfriend candidate 1 in 2017 BFC1in2017. But no initiative during the one hour we spent in bed. Felt like being with the average money boy. Hope to see him again soon.

I was yearning for a repeat, but communication was like pulling teeth (hours or days delay, short replies). I was probably at the receiving end of pity sex.

Communication improved when he moved back to Kalasin. Probably because there is little choice in sexual partner, nay little choice in anything interesting to do in Kalasin. But I haven’t made it there.

BFC2in2017 Benz from Korat

Fri 24mar2017
At MRT Lumpini, pick up another contact from hornet, Benz from Kalasin/Korat. Cute and good English. Stays over night.
Sat 25mar2017
Activities in the morning, everything positive, BFC2in2017. (Benz is in Korat now, will go to meet him there some day.)

Chat continues, with Benz being mostly in Korat, but sometimes in Bangkok, but with no time to meet. I have to get to the point, so (from Line, condensed):

Mon, 10 Jul 2017
CPFC: Hello, I’m back in Bangkok. When are you free to meet?
Benz: Hi. Now I am in Bangkok. Soon I go back.
CPFC. Can we meet tonight? I mean for sex?
Benz? No
CPFC: What are you looking for with me?
Benz: Friend
CPFC: And how about sex? I’m looking for sex.
Benz: I do not do that with friends
CPFC: And what do you call people you have sex with?
Benz: Bf
CPFC: Only with boyfriend, nobody else? Are you single?
(Read, no reply, and that was the end of our conversation.)

There we have it: No sex before marriage! And with hindsight, I realize the sex we had was without much emotion from his side.

BFC3in2017 First

Wed 5apr2017
Meet First near Silom Complex. Then to hospital, then my room. Wank, sleep, wank again. Dinner in Terminal 21, then over night. BFC3in2017.
Thu 6apr2017
Go to book fair in QSNCC, split there. Suddenly out of Line and hornet. Fortunately I have his email and can contact him there.
Fri 7apr2017
First comes for lunch, leaves backpack in room, sick and postpone pick-up several times (Tue 11apr2017 by taxi).

Asks if he can stay with me, then not even cancelled and stayed elsewhere, several hints at money problems, but has money for traveling.

The initial spark is gone (ex-BFC3in2017), but I we stay in contact and I would have sex with him again. Stay at his place in Chiang Mai:

Wed7feb2018
Ex-BFC3in2017 First is now living in Chiang Mai and invites me to stay with him. Awesome: free sex and free room! Minutes before I arrive, he messages me that he has another guest, a girl from Australia who is couchsurfing, and we all will have to share a double bed.

No threesome.

Leading to this trip, I asked what he is looking for with me, or more precisely asked if he is looking for money. He was furious about the idea. I don't get it: sometimes he talks about his travels abroad, sometimes he mentions money problems.

And he stays at my place in Bangkok in Sep 2018, but nothing happens in bed.

BFC4in2017 Ton in Sri Bam Pen Apartment

My greatest dating mistake in 2017! I wish I had never met him! A huge waste of time, and great emotional damage for me. I was totally blinded by lust, only when it kicked me in the balls I saw that he is stupid, lazy, greedy! And with hindsight, I realize the sex we had was without much emotion from his side.

BFC5in2017 Ball in Kanchanaburi

Good boy, but problem is sick father, 10 kTHB per month for hospital/medicine.

When I wanted to meet again, he asked what he will get, so I offered 1000 THB. And on that basis, we met again several times. Space/time coordination okay, nice body, hard from the beginning, but all encounters a bit rushed.

Missed BFC by being money boy, top only, and Muslim

Sun 14may2017
A boy Rit from hornet comes to my room, efficient communication in English (many others struggle to write a full sentence in Thai) and can read maps (most of my contacts on hornet fail for that: boy doesn’t want to come to my room and can’t describe where exactly he is so I can go to see him).

We spend 12:30-14:38 in my room, talking and sex, and not a boring minute! He wants to take pictures and video with my camera of us having sex, and I let him do so. A new trend? The 3rd boy this year, never had this before. Then copy the files to his mobile (the boy is tech-savvy, I would not have known how to set up wireless connection to his phone). Only for personal use, but nonetheless I should have been more careful: some of the pictures show half of my face. Next time I will pull a bag over my head and ask him to pay me 1000, then he can takes pic and vid as much as he wants.

I would have invited him for lunch afterwards, but he is Moslem (I thought so already, circumcised and from Hat Yai) and can’t eat in a restaurant that serves pork. I knew of a brochure “Muslim Restaurants in Bangkok” from TAT, but that wasn’t in my area of interest, but now I got one, so next time we might have a halal lunch or dinner.

If he wasn’t Muslim, money boy and top only, he could be BFC!

BFC5Ain2017 in Siem Reap

Insert 5A between 5 and 6, as 6 was already assigned to another boy when I remembered 5A.

Tue 6jun2017 Siem Reap
In the evening I had a look at hornet and messaged the few interesting profiles, and reply from one of them R. I want to postpone to tomorrow, but he is only free now and just 10 minutes away, so I invite him to my room. Interesting chat, good English. Then take off our clothes, and there everything fine as well, my type and my style BFC6in2017. Stays over night but has to wake up 5:50 (I get up as well to say goodbye), leave 6, start work at 9.

Stay in contact online, but suddenly all (hornet, Line) quiet. On next trip to Siem Reap ask for him at his workplace.

Tue 4sep2018 Siem Reap
Sightseeing all day. Last year I met a very nice boy, but lost contact online. But I know where he works, go there and ask for him (with picture). He still works there, but is sick at home. Online contact re-established.

Him being in Cambodia, and me only visiting once per year, is the barrier between us.

After some days of bliss end of Jul2017, the dreaded money problems came up. While I could live with stupid and lazy (doesn’t know how to travel from A to B in Bangkok, and unless I pick him up we cannot meet, and the bus is not good enough for him), but when money comes into play it’s over (ex-BFC).

But the sex was great, so I invest a lot of time chatting, and then meeting the boy, and spend some money for clothes for him, but all in vain!

Money remains the central issue of all our communication, with culmination in:

If you (ChristianPFC) have no money, I (Bas Pitsanulok) don’t want you (as a friend/boyfriend/sex partner).

Bas returns to Pitsanulok, and when I pass there (with opportunity to stay one night), I message him on Line (not read), then call him (incomprehensible, then line occupied, probably because he blocked me), then write on facebook messenger, where he would bock me as well.

BFC7in2017 Aom from Phichit

While I was in Germany (oct2017), he got a boyfriend, but that didn’t last long. But even being single again, replies to my messages where delayed and short, and at the end messages not read (either because he blocked me or got a new Line?).

On an idle day I might go to his aunt’s massage place in Pattaya and enquire his wherabouts, or might even be lucky to meet him there and to get an answer what the problem is.

Copyright 2017-2018 ChristianPFC

1 comment:

  1. Lots of time and energy spent on hunting for that elusive BF but I think you like it. Hope you will have better luck in 2018 or when comes to worst, 2019 which is around the corner.
    I know one day I will be in Bangkok, will message you to meet at Madrid Tavern over pizza and answer will be ' I can't, busy with boyfriend now and he doesn't like farang food"

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.