Chiang Mai 23aug2016
The main purpose of this trip
was sightseeing, but Farang friend with car has interest in gay nightlife in
Chiang Mai. Venues mentioned: House of Male, See Man
Pub, Ram Bar, Orion.
23.08.2016
House of Male 18:50-19:29, entry 130 Baht. Entrance area changed since
last visit over a year ago (trees are gone, now wall to main road), to the west
construction work for pool. Over 30 customers, all too old and too fat. Several
Farang customers. Most customers in towels, some in underwear. Some groping in
steam room and showers. I didn’t find a real sauna. Two big towels of good
quality, condom and lube provided. Note in locker room: no nudity.
Have a look into See Man
Pub 23:35: no customers yet. Continue to night bazar area.
There seems to be show in
preparation at Ram Bar at midnight, but I have no interest in show and
couldn’t spot any cute boy.
But there is a cute boy at Orion,
so we stay 00:18-01:01. Soft drink 50 Baht. The cute boy notices my interest
and joins our table after he finished playing pool. Little English, all
conversation in Thai. (I didn’t write down his name, and now I don’t remember
his name!) He is Shan and has been working there for some days, his brother (?)
has been working in Orion for longer. Small talk quickly peters out and none of
us gets to the point (how much?). Skin temperature check positive. I ask him
what he will do after work: go home and sleep. Not a good start. And indeed
when the bar closes at 1:00 he gets up, says goodbye and is on mocy with his
brother (?) and gone before I can think of anything to say. Just minutes*
before I could ask him if he wants to come with me tonight. Saved me a lot of
money!
*It’s always “just minutes
before” – I am indecisive.
I didn’t have a hotel yet
(kept my stuff in FF’s car and showered and changed in FF’s hotel room to save
time), but had something in mind (Green Hotel, stayed there before and in
walking distance of FF’s hotel). While walking to the hotel, I check hornet and
have the following conversation (messages only minutes apart, copied from https://hornetapp.com/, the desktop version
of hornet):
K: Hey
CPFC: Hello
K: What you up to
K: Want some late night
quickie
CPFC: Why not? Where are you?
K: (details)
(walking distance from me)
K: Close to maya mall
(I check in and pay for room)
CPFC: I'm in green hotel
(walking to my room, check
hornet again)
K: You can come to me and
stay if you want
(Bummer! Missed free fuck and
free stay by minutes!)
K: But i am kinda too tired
to travel
K: Not too tired to get
fucked...lol
CPFC: Sorry, tired too and no
travel tonight.
K: Lol... ok
K: Maybe tomorrow
CPFC: Good night.
CPFC: Only one night in cnx
I could only sample some of
Chiang Mai’s gay venues, for a complete overview see elsewhere.
Copyright 2016 ChristianPFC

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.