Saturday, 10 May 2014

My favorite food from England

My favorite food from England

During my time in England (2007-2010; yes, the English part of the UK), I appreciated the food in the following pictures. Strangely, I like English cheese (cheddar) more than French cheese. I like Lay's as much as Walker's, and there are chocolate cookies in Thailand, but I would like to get mild white cheddar and lemon and coriander jumbo cashews and macadamias again.


Following picture is from internet, as I forgot to take one. My father is a fan of dark chocolate gingers, too, but despite some effort he couldn't find a source for them in Germany.


If any of my readers from the UK could bring mild white cheddar (Tesco) and lemon and coriander jumbo cashews and macadamias (Sainsbury's) and dark chocolate gingers (Sainsbury's), I would be very grateful and refund the price in Baht. (Of course I would accept donations as well.)

2 comments:

  1. with all those treats from England and Germany you better watch your weight and belt size

    ReplyDelete
  2. The australian cheese brand Bega has a white cheddar that is quite similar to english white cheddar
    You can get it in Friendship on South Pattaya road

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.