Boyfriend candidate 3 (2015)
An interesting encounter. A free boy in Pattaya (don’t get that often, anyway I don’t go to Pattaya to meet boys for free) who knows what he wants: “I come, I fuck you, I go”. (Should get this translated into Latin and put on my name card.) And how he fucks! An expert! The only problem is I’m not so much a bottom, and after some minutes I feel like having to pee (with other boys as well).
Good English and speaks German as well, not bad!
Some of his messages are empty (nothing, just a white field). I don’t know how and why he does this, addressed this in the course of our conversation and sent a screenshot, he doesn’t know either. My guess is he wants to make sure I read the message and get instant confirmation, details here:
http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/10/dating-thai-boys-non-verbal-electronic.html
I almost took him with me on trip to Nakhon Nayok and Sakaew (unique chance, the week before he starts work), would have paid for everything. However that would entail him going from Pattaya to Nakhon Nayok (because I will not pick him up from Pattaya and I will not pay for him to come to Bangkok, both cases a detour) on the same day I go from Bangkok to Nakhon Nayok. And that’s where it failed: Thai boys cannot grasp that two people can travel on different ways and finally meet somewhere. (I will elaborate another time.) Hence this unique chance was missed after lengthy discussion.
Another chance to meet in Sri Ratcha missed as well. He can’t be that much into me if he can’t get on a bus from Pattaya to Sri Ratcha to meet me.
I go to see him in Pattaya Monday 06.07.2015.
He comes to Bangkok Monday 13.07.2015 and wants to stay with me over night after spending day with friends. Breakdown of communication, so I spend the full day in my room waiting for a sign of life from him. Should have gotten his phone number (have only Line). Days later reply: he returned to Pattaya the same day.
Will surely meet again some day, either Bangkok or Pattaya. “Start work next week” doesn’t sound realistic, I guess he has a Farang boyfriend who sends money from abroad. (Compare Z - details in 3 days - where "I start work next week" turned out to be a lie.)
Initial contact on hornet, then move to Line. Comments and translations in brackets. BFC3PTY = Boyfriend candidate 3 (2015) Pattaya.
2015/06/15(Monday)
10:19 BFC3PTY Hi
10:19 BFC3PTY Hope we can meet soon
10:20 Christian Hello (name). Yes I hope too, but cannot promise. What do you work?
10:21 BFC3PTY Now I study English
10:21 BFC3PTY I finish study on number 17 this month
10:21 BFC3PTY You stay alone here
10:21 BFC3PTY Or you have a BF ?
10:24 Christian Single, but with farang friend now.
10:24 Christian What do you do after 17?
10:24 BFC3PTY I not sure yet
10:24 BFC3PTY You ?
10:32 Christian Will be back in Bangkok tomorrow, have room in Bangkok
10:36 BFC3PTY Ok
10:36 BFC3PTY When we can meet here for sex
10:36 BFC3PTY I want sex with you
10:37 Christian I go sightseeing with friend now.
10:37 Christian Maybe tonight
10:40 BFC3PTY Ok
10:41 BFC3PTY Let meet soon dear
15:04 Christian I will be back in one hour.
15:09 BFC3PTY Ok
15:09 Christian See you soon
15:54 Christian Back in my room
(message not read)
16:08 Christian Do you want to meet now?
(message not read)
17:23 Christian Can't wait any longer, go for dinner
(message not read)
17:39 BFC3PTY You go for dinner now ?
17:57 BFC3PTY Dear
17:57 BFC3PTY ???
17:57 BFC3PTY Sorry
17:57 Christian Yes, just at restaurant
17:57 BFC3PTY Where ?
17:58 BFC3PTY I want come to see you in your room
17:59 Christian Casa Fellini near boys town
17:59 Christian Free after dinner
18:00 Christian Where are you now?
18:00 BFC3PTY After dinner we can meet in your room ?
18:00 BFC3PTY My room now
18:00 Christian Yes
18:00 BFC3PTY I can come to your room later
18:00 Christian Where is your room?
18:00 BFC3PTY (location)
18:01 BFC3PTY I have motorbike I can come to your room
18:01 BFC3PTY I want fuck you
18:01 Christian I'm free 7 to 8.
(because after 8, I want to go to gogo bars)
18:03 BFC3PTY Ok
18:03 BFC3PTY Your ass have hair ?
18:03 Christian Little bit
18:03 BFC3PTY In side hole have hair ?
18:04 Christian Only around, I think.
18:04 BFC3PTY Ok
18:04 BFC3PTY What you like in sex ?
18:04 Christian Hugging and cuddling
18:05 BFC3PTY Can you sick me
18:05 BFC3PTY Suck
18:05 Christian Nipple play
18:05 BFC3PTY Ok
18:05 BFC3PTY I love to fuck
18:25 BFC3PTY So
18:25 Christian Yes.back in 20 min.
18:26 BFC3PTY Ok
18:26 BFC3PTY I waiting
18:26 BFC3PTY Pls.... Clean your ass very good
18:26 BFC3PTY I like clean ass
18:26 Christian OK.
18:26 BFC3PTY Just sex and when finish sex that I go
18:27 Christian No talk?
18:27 BFC3PTY Can talk little
18:29 BFC3PTY I waiting
18:40 Christian 5min
18:44 Christian Marina Inn plaza now
18:48 BFC3PTY Room number ?
18:48 Christian A5
18:53 BFC3PTY Floor ?
18:53 Christian 2
18:53 BFC3PTY Ok
18:53 BFC3PTY I go now ok
18:53 Christian OK.
18:53 BFC3PTY Clean your ass for me
18:54 BFC3PTY I come fuck you and I go
18:54 BFC3PTY Ok ?
18:54 BFC3PTY ??
18:54 Christian OK shover now
18:54 BFC3PTY Ok
18:54 BFC3PTY See you
18:54 BFC3PTY I be there very soon
2015/06/16(Tuesday)
9:01 BFC3PTY Hi good morning
9:01 BFC3PTY How are you ??
9:42 Christian Fine. Go to Bangkok now.
9:44 BFC3PTY Ok
9:44 BFC3PTY Hope we can meet again next time
10:01 Christian Yes
2015/06/18(Thursday)
15:51 BFC3PTY Hi
15:51 BFC3PTY How you doing ?
15:52 Christian I'm fine. And you?
15:52 Christian In Bangkok now.
15:52 BFC3PTY Mir geht es gut (I’m fine)
15:53 BFC3PTY Was machst du ? (What are you doing?)
15:53 Christian Ich esse (I’m eating)
15:54 BFC3PTY A so (I see)
15:54 BFC3PTY Wann du kommst nach Pattaya ? (When will go to Pattaya again?)
15:55 Christian Weiss ich noch nicht (I don’t know yet)
15:56 BFC3PTY Warum? (Why?)
15:57 Christian Ich reise in ganz Thailand. (I travel all over Thailand)
15:58 BFC3PTY Ich muss dir sehen (I want to see you again)
15:59 BFC3PTY Du bist sehr schön und sexy (You are very handsome and sexy)
15:59 BFC3PTY Und dein Popper sehr schön (And you have a nice ass)
16:00 Christian Danke. Du auch. Du,kannst mich ja in bangkok besuchen. (Thanks, you too. You can come to see me in Bangkok.)
16:01 BFC3PTY Ich habe kein Geld jetzt. Ich muss arbeiten (I don’t have money. I have to work)
16:01 Christian Was arbeitest du? (What is your job?)
16:02 BFC3PTY Ich noch nicht (I’m not working now)
16:02 BFC3PTY I looking now for work just finish study
16:02 BFC3PTY 😀 (empty message)
16:03 BFC3PTY Ich schreibe Deutsch nicht so gut (My German isn’t good)
2015/06/20(Saturday)
13:39 BFC3PTY Hello
13:39 Christian Hello
13:39 BFC3PTY Wie geht es dir ? (How are you?)
13:40 Christian Mir geht es gut, danke. Und wie geht es dir? (I’m fine, thanks. And you?)
13:41 BFC3PTY Mir geht es gut . Danke (I’m fine, thanks)
13:41 BFC3PTY Was machst du jetzt? (What are you doing now?)
13:41 BFC3PTY Uns wo bist du ? (And where are you now?)
13:41 Christian Ich bin zuhause, lese im internet. (I’m home, play internet)
13:42 BFC3PTY Ok
13:42 BFC3PTY Bist du in Bangkok ? (Are you in Bangkok?)
13:42 Christian Ja. Und was machst du? (Yes. And what are you doing?)
13:43 BFC3PTY Ich bin meine Zimmer jetzt (I’m in my room)
13:44 BFC3PTY Später Ich gehe zum Volleyball spielen (I will go play volley ball later)
13:45 BFC3PTY Bist du im Bangkok ? (Are you in Bangkok?)
13:45 Christian Ja (Yes)
13:46 BFC3PTY Kommst du nach Pattaya? (When will you come to Pattaya?)
13:46 Christian Vielleicht nächsten monat. (Maybe next month)
13:46 BFC3PTY Ich möchte dir sehen (I want to see you)
13:47 BFC3PTY Nächsten Monat du kommst nach Pattaya? (Next month you come to Pattaya?)
13:47 Christian Ich weiß noch nicht. (I’m not sure yet)
13:48 BFC3PTY
13:48 BFC3PTY Ich mag dir (I like you)
13:48 BFC3PTY Du bist sehr schön (You are handsome)
13:50 Christian Ich mag dich auch.(I like you too)
13:52 BFC3PTY Kommen (Come)
20:24 BFC3PTY You in Pattaya now ??
20:25 BFC3PTY
20:58 BFC3PTY Will be nice to see you again
21:32 BFC3PTY You ok ?
21:33 BFC3PTY Why you not talk dear
21:33 Christian I'm fine. Eat dinner.
21:33 BFC3PTY Ok
21:33 BFC3PTY What you doing tonight
21:33 BFC3PTY Maybe can I see you ?
21:34 Christian Video can when I'm back in my room.
21:34 BFC3PTY Where you stay ?
21:35 Christian Sathorn
21:35 BFC3PTY Where ?
21:36 BFC3PTY ?))
21:36 Christian Busy now
21:36 BFC3PTY I was think now you in Pattaya
21:39 BFC3PTY ?
21:40 Christian Not
21:41 BFC3PTY I see you in hornet you online in Pattaya
21:56 Christian My phone doesn't update location immediately, I have to use GPS first here in Bangkok.
22:54 Christian [Location]
22:59 BFC3PTY
(General problem: when I go to a new place, hornet uses location of previous place. I have to get GPS or location from WiFi on google maps a few times before hornet accepts new location.)
2015/06/23(Tuesday)
18:23 Christian Hello, did you find a job?
18:54 BFC3PTY Yes
18:54 BFC3PTY I work on number 1
18:54 Christian What job?
19:27 BFC3PTY Hotel
19:27 BFC3PTY Where are you ?
19:28 Christian Bangkok. Go for holiday in nakon nayok and sakaew tomorrow until weekend. Do you want to join?
19:28 BFC3PTY Where ?
19:30 Christian นครนายก สระแก้ว อช.ปางสีดา (Nakhon Nayok Sakaew Pang Sida NP)
19:30 Christian Meet there
19:30 BFC3PTY ??
19:30 BFC3PTY You go alone
19:33 BFC3PTY ??
19:33 Christian Yes, but you can join if you want.
19:36 BFC3PTY I not have much money and I waiting for my job dear
19:36 BFC3PTY I want to go
21:26 Christian I can pay for everything
21:27 BFC3PTY When you go ?
21:27 Christian Tomorrow van to nakon nayok
21:27 BFC3PTY Where we can meet
21:27 BFC3PTY ?
21:28 Christian In nakon nayok
21:28 Christian Or sakaew
21:28 BFC3PTY I not know
21:28 BFC3PTY Sakaew
21:29 BFC3PTY Calling Time 0:39
21:29 BFC3PTY Ok
21:29 Christian สระแก้ว (Sakaew)
21:29 BFC3PTY Call later
22:02 BFC3PTY Message when you can
22:03 Christian In bus now, back home about 23:30
22:03 BFC3PTY Ok
22:03 BFC3PTY I want to see you
23:37 Christian Home now.
2015/06/24(Wednesday)
3:48 BFC3PTY I was sleep
6:11 BFC3PTY Good morning to you sexy
9:40 Christian Good morning
9:40 BFC3PTY Gute Morgen (Good morning)
9:41 BFC3PTY Hast du gut geschlafen? (Did you sleep well?)
9:41 BFC3PTY
9:42 Christian Ja (Yes)
9:43 BFC3PTY When you go for holiday ?
9:43 Christian This afternoon take bus
9:44 BFC3PTY You want me to come with you
9:44 Christian Yes, if you are free
9:45 BFC3PTY I am free yes
9:45 BFC3PTY But you say you will pay eve thing yes ?
9:45 Christian Yes
9:45 BFC3PTY Ok
9:45 BFC3PTY Where we meet ?
9:46 BFC3PTY ??
9:47 Christian You come to nakon nayok or sakaew?
9:47 BFC3PTY Where in nakon nayok?
9:48 Christian Hotel, but I don't know where I will stay.
9:48 Christian Is there bus from pattaya?
9:49 BFC3PTY I think have yes not sure I have to look
9:50 BFC3PTY But I have to know your hotel
9:50 BFC3PTY
9:50 Christian I take hotel near bus station, when I arrive.
9:50 BFC3PTY Ok good
9:50 BFC3PTY Where
9:51 BFC3PTY Nakon nayok or sakaew?
10:02 Christian Nakon nayok
10:21 BFC3PTY Oh ok
10:22 BFC3PTY And you will pay for the bus for me to go and come back too ??
10:22 Christian Yes
10:25 BFC3PTY Ok
10:25 BFC3PTY You have phone number ?
10:26 BFC3PTY Maybe I go to see you today
10:30 Christian (my phone number)
10:31 Christian I will leave Bangkok in the afternoon and arrive in the evening.
10:31 BFC3PTY Tell me when you on bus to nakon nayok
10:31 BFC3PTY Ok
10:31 Christian Ok
10:31 BFC3PTY I go because I like you
10:31 BFC3PTY And like to see you
10:31 Christian Ok
14:48 BFC3PTY Not hear from you
15:18 Christian On bus to victory monument now, then van to nakon nayok.
15:19 BFC3PTY Ok
15:55 Christian Victory monument, wait for van.
15:59 BFC3PTY I think very late for me now .
15:59 BFC3PTY
16:20 Christian Van just left, two hours or longer to nakon nayok.
16:21 Christian No plan for tonight. Tomorrow sight seeing out all day, back at night.
17:12 BFC3PTY Ok sexy
19:36 Christian [Location]
19:36 Christian Finally in hotel.
19:36 BFC3PTY What you doing ?
19:37 BFC3PTY ???
19:37 Christian Just arrived. Take shower, go out.
19:37 BFC3PTY You stay alone
19:37 BFC3PTY I want see you
19:37 Christian Yes
19:38 BFC3PTY What you doing tomorrow
19:38 Christian [Photo]
19:38 Christian Out sightseeing all day.
19:39 BFC3PTY Sexy
19:39 BFC3PTY I want to sleep with you
19:40 Christian You can come tomorrow night here to nakon nayok or Friday sakaew.
2015/06/25(Thursday)
6:46 BFC3PTY Good morning
6:46 BFC3PTY How are you sleep?
9:06 Christian Good morning
14:46 BFC3PTY Busy day ?
14:50 Christian Sightseeing all day
14:50 BFC3PTY Ok
14:50 BFC3PTY Alone ?
14:50 Christian Yes, back in hotel tonight
14:50 BFC3PTY Ok
14:50 BFC3PTY When you come Pattaya
14:50 BFC3PTY I want to see you
14:51 Christian Don't know, probably next month.
14:51 BFC3PTY Ok
14:51 BFC3PTY I want to sleep with you
14:51 Christian Do you want to meet in sakaew tomorrow?
14:52 BFC3PTY After tomorrow I not free anymore
14:52 Christian Ok
14:52 BFC3PTY I will be free after 29 again
14:52 Christian Ok
2015/06/26(Friday)
13:44 Christian [Photo]
13:44 Christian [Photo]
13:44 Christian [Photo]
13:44 Christian [Photo]
13:44 Christian Nakon Nayok, now I'm in sakaew.
21:15 BFC3PTY Hello
21:15 BFC3PTY Good evening
21:17 Christian Hello
21:17 BFC3PTY What you doing ?
21:17 BFC3PTY
21:17 Christian Shower, in hotel room.
21:17 BFC3PTY Ok
21:17 BFC3PTY Next month you come Pattaya ?
21:17 Christian Why do you send messages without text?
21:18 BFC3PTY I want to stay with you
21:18 Christian I don't know yet.
21:18 BFC3PTY What message
21:18 Christian When I come, we can meet again.
21:19 BFC3PTY Yes
21:19 BFC3PTY I like you
21:19 Christian I like you too.
21:19 BFC3PTY You sexy
21:20 Christian [Photo] (screenshot)
21:20 Christian Empty message on bottom.
21:20 BFC3PTY I not know
21:21 BFC3PTY I eat now we talk soon ok
2015/06/27(Saturday)
16:33 BFC3PTY Hi
16:33 BFC3PTY What you doing ?
16:33 Christian Going back to Bangkok now.
16:33 BFC3PTY Ok
16:34 BFC3PTY And come to see me in Pattaya hehe....
2015/06/28(Sunday)
10:15 BFC3PTY Hi
10:15 BFC3PTY What you doing ?
10:39 Christian Sleeping
10:41 BFC3PTY Can I sleep with you
11:36 Christian Yes, next time we meet.
11:48 BFC3PTY Ok
11:48 BFC3PTY But when ?
11:49 BFC3PTY Can you tell me ?
11:49 Christian I don't know yet. Travel lopburi chaiyaphum first.
2015/06/30(Tuesday)
16:57 Christian You start work tomorrow? What's your schedule and when do you have day off?
18:01 BFC3PTY I have day off now .
18:01 BFC3PTY Why ?
19:42 Christian So I can plan when it's best to go to pattaya.
19:51 BFC3PTY Can come now I am free
19:51 BFC3PTY I will stay with you if you want ?
19:54 Christian Yes. But I'm not free this week. Maybe weekend.
19:56 BFC3PTY Saturday and Sunday you come ?
19:57 Christian I don't know yet, still planning.
19:57 BFC3PTY Let me know pls.... I waiting ok
19:58 Christian Ok
19:58 BFC3PTY I will stay with you . We will have good time together
2015/07/01(Wednesday)
8:00 BFC3PTY Good morning . How are you doing ?
9:58 Christian I'm fine. Just wake up.
9:59 BFC3PTY How you sleep ?
9:59 BFC3PTY I still waiting for you to come here
9:59 Christian Fine. And you?
9:59 BFC3PTY I am good thank you
9:59 BFC3PTY What you doing today ?
10:00 Christian Visa extension at government complex.
10:00 BFC3PTY Oh ok
10:00 BFC3PTY I wish you come here very soon
10:02 Christian I try to.
20:41 BFC3PTY Hello
20:41 BFC3PTY What you doing ?
20:48 Christian Wait for bus
20:48 BFC3PTY To go where
20:50 BFC3PTY
20:55 Christian Home
2015/07/02(Thursday)
16:46 Christian I'm planning to spend night Sun to Mon in sriratcha. Then to rayong. Do you want to meet in sriratcha?
16:47 Christian Go sightseeing and fruit garden.
17:00 BFC3PTY What is sriratcha?
17:00 BFC3PTY And where are you now ?
17:23 Christian ศรีราชา. (Sri Ratcha) Now in Bangkok.
17:24 BFC3PTY You want me to meet you in sriratcha?
17:25 BFC3PTY What you doing in sriratcha?
17:25 Christian Yes, if you are free. I don't know when I can come to pattaya again.
17:25 BFC3PTY When
17:25 BFC3PTY I want to see you
17:26 Christian This weekend. What is your work schedule?
18:39 BFC3PTY I have work in hotel
18:39 Christian When is your day off?
18:46 BFC3PTY I not start yet
18:47 BFC3PTY I want to see you
18:48 Christian When do you start?
18:48 BFC3PTY I want to see you before I work
18:48 BFC3PTY
18:48 BFC3PTY Hehe....
18:49 Christian OK, this weekend.
18:49 BFC3PTY Yes
18:49 BFC3PTY If I work you will not see me
2015/07/03(Friday)
5:50 BFC3PTY Good morning sexy
9:48 BFC3PTY I miss seeing you
20:41 BFC3PTY You come tomorrow ?
20:54 BFC3PTY So?
21:33 Christian Tomorrow ศรีราชา (Sri Ratcha)
21:42 BFC3PTY I see you ???
21:43 Christian Yes
21:43 BFC3PTY When you be there tell me I come
21:44 Christian Ok
21:44 BFC3PTY Good
21:44 BFC3PTY I waiting for you
2015/07/04(Saturday)
5:47 BFC3PTY Good morning
9:32 Christian Good morning
9:32 BFC3PTY Yes
9:32 BFC3PTY When you come
9:32 Christian Today
9:32 BFC3PTY I wait
9:33 BFC3PTY How many day you stay in (ศรีราชา (Sri Ratcha)
9:34 Christian One or two nights
9:50 BFC3PTY Ok
9:50 BFC3PTY I happy to kiss you soon
10:12 Christian Do you stay alone?
10:12 BFC3PTY No with friend
10:12 BFC3PTY Why ?
10:37 Christian Means I cannot stay with you when I come to pattaya.
10:38 BFC3PTY Sorry
10:38 BFC3PTY If I stay alone you can stay with me
10:47 BFC3PTY Where I can meet you in ศรีราชา? (Sri Ratcha)
10:48 Christian I don't have hotel yet. Will arrive late. Best meet tomorrow.
10:49 Christian What do you do on Mon?
10:49 BFC3PTY I not sure
10:49 BFC3PTY Why you not come stay Pattaya
10:49 BFC3PTY Come here
10:49 BFC3PTY Have room for 500.600 for night
10:50 Christian OK, I will come to pattaya on Monday and stay one night.
10:50 BFC3PTY Good
10:50 BFC3PTY Come Pattaya pls.... I want to see you very much
10:51 Christian Ok
10:51 BFC3PTY And today where you do ?
10:51 Christian ศรีราชา (Sri Ratcha)
10:52 BFC3PTY Ok
10:52 BFC3PTY And I see you Monday?
10:52 Christian Yes
10:52 BFC3PTY Ok
10:52 BFC3PTY I wait
15:52 BFC3PTY Where are you now ??
15:52 BFC3PTY ??
15:53 BFC3PTY
15:53 Christian Bus to ศรีราชา (Sri Ratcha)
15:53 BFC3PTY Ok
15:53 BFC3PTY I want to kiss you
15:54 Christian See you on Monday on pattaya.
15:54 BFC3PTY Ok
15:54 BFC3PTY Why you not come tomorrow ?
15:54 Christian Stay two nights.
15:54 BFC3PTY Ok
15:55 BFC3PTY I want to kiss
15:55 Christian Take train, only Mon to Fri.
15:55 BFC3PTY And can I make love with you ?
15:55 BFC3PTY Hehe....
15:55 Christian Yes
15:56 BFC3PTY Very good
15:56 BFC3PTY I wait
2015/07/05(Sunday)
11:02 BFC3PTY Where are you ?
14:00 Christian ศรีรสชา (Sri Ratcha)
14:00 BFC3PTY Ok
14:00 BFC3PTY See you tomorrow ?
14:01 Christian Yes
2015/07/06(Monday)
10:24 Christian On train now, see you this evening
10:25 BFC3PTY Ok
10:25 BFC3PTY I waiting for you :))
10:25 BFC3PTY Where you will stay ?
10:26 Christian Not sure, maybe jomtien complex
15:02 BFC3PTY Ok
15:02 BFC3PTY Where are you ?
15:04 Christian Just arrived in jomtien. Rest now, see you evening.
15:04 Christian Free throughout the day?
15:05 BFC3PTY Yes we can meet in the evening
15:10 BFC3PTY Where you stay ?
16:45 Christian Question mark bar and Guesthouse. I go eat soon, Italian.
16:49 BFC3PTY See you evening ok
16:50 Christian Ok
16:50 Christian Do you want to join for dinner now?
16:59 BFC3PTY I at volleyball now
16:59 BFC3PTY Can I meet you later ??
17:00 Christian OK. Where do you play?
17:00 BFC3PTY (location)
18:21 BFC3PTY Can we meet at 20.00 pm
(I was at Jomtien beach, spontaneous decision to walk to the location he sent me as I had nothing else to do)
18:25 Christian Ok
18:26 Christian Where are you now?
18:27 BFC3PTY Volleyball
18:27 BFC3PTY Why ?
18:27 BFC3PTY Where are you ?
18:27 Christian Almost they're (it should be “there”, autocomplete)
18:27 BFC3PTY Where
18:27 BFC3PTY ??
18:27 BFC3PTY ???
18:28 Christian Location you sent me
18:28 BFC3PTY You come here ?
18:28 Christian Yes
18:29 BFC3PTY I will go back room very soon . My friend not feel good
18:29 BFC3PTY I have to take he back room
18:29 Christian Ok
18:29 BFC3PTY We can see at 20.00 pm
18:29 Christian Can you take me back, too?
19:27 BFC3PTY Yes
19:27 BFC3PTY Come
19:28 BFC3PTY ??
19:28 BFC3PTY You come
20:19 BFC3PTY What you doing ??
20:19 Christian In my room, play internet
20:19 BFC3PTY Ok
20:19 BFC3PTY I go eat and I come to you ok
20:19 Christian Ok
20:19 BFC3PTY [Sticker]
21:05 BFC3PTY You want go walk with me ?
21:05 BFC3PTY ???
21:09 Christian Yes
21:09 BFC3PTY I go get you
21:09 Christian Ok
21:09 BFC3PTY I let you know soon when I near your room
21:09 BFC3PTY See you soon
21:17 BFC3PTY Come to me
21:17 BFC3PTY [Photo]
21:18 BFC3PTY [Photo]
21:18 Christian Ok
22:20 BFC3PTY [Photo]
(Spend evening with friends at Bali Hai pier, then back to my room. Stays over night, fucks me in the morning, leaves.)
2015/07/07(Tuesday)
15:55 Christian I'm home. See you next week.
20:27 BFC3PTY Ok sweetheart
20:27 BFC3PTY Hope to see you soon kiss
2015/07/08(Wednesday)
14:15 Christian Do you play gay Romeo?
14:54 BFC3PTY Why ?
15:12 Christian I think I saw you on gay Romeo or grindr. Want to check.
(I saw this boy before, in real life and online, but I don’t remember where.)
15:18 BFC3PTY I not have gayromeo
15:18 BFC3PTY 😗
2015/07/13(Monday)
9:19 BFC3PTY Good morning
9:19 BFC3PTY What you doing sexy ?
9:55 Christian Just wake up
9:59 BFC3PTY Where are you ?
10:06 Christian My room, Bangkok.
10:06 BFC3PTY Where you room ?
10:07 BFC3PTY Maybe I can see you in your room ? I on the way to Bangkok now
10:07 Christian สาทร (Sathorn)
10:07 Christian [Location]
10:08 BFC3PTY With soi?
10:08 Christian Bus or van?
10:09 Christian (location in Thai)
10:09 BFC3PTY Bus
10:09 BFC3PTY Ok
10:09 BFC3PTY We can see ?
10:14 Christian Yes. Bus to where?
10:26 BFC3PTY I can come to your house later?
10:26 Christian Yes
10:26 BFC3PTY Soon I get Ekamai
10:26 Christian Take bus 149 to บ่อนไก่ (Bon Gai)
10:27 BFC3PTY Ok
10:27 BFC3PTY I can come to you in the afternoon
10:28 Christian Where do you go now?
10:38 BFC3PTY I go see my lady friends
10:38 Christian OK, see you in afternoon. Tell me where you are, I can tell you which bus to take.
10:39 BFC3PTY Ok
18:38 Christian What time do you want to come here?
(message not read and I don’t’ have his phone number so I can’t call)
20:09 Christian Hello
(message not read)
2015/07/14(Tuesday)
16:39 Christian Where are you now?
(message not read)
2015/07/15(Wednesday)
12:01 Christian What happened?
20:39 Christian I'm in สกลนคร.now (Sakon Nakhon)
2015/07/16(Thursday)
7:41 Christian Good morning
14:04 BFC3PTY Good morning sexy . How are you ?
14:04 Christian I'm fine. And you?
14:05 BFC3PTY I am ok just wake up
14:05 BFC3PTY Last night I was out
14:05 Christian Where have you been?
2015/07/17(Friday)
12:44 Christian I go to khon kaen tomorrow.
2015/07/18(Saturday)
8:34 BFC3PTY What you doing theres?
9:30 Christian Sightseeing tellers
9:30 Christian Temples
17:56 Christian Where are you now?
18:45 BFC3PTY I am in Pattaya ?
18:45 BFC3PTY When you back to Bangkok ?
19:42 Christian Back now. What happened on Monday?
2015/07/21(Tuesday)
6:11 BFC3PTY Good morning
6:11 BFC3PTY What you doing today ???
9:47 Christian Meet Friend from USA for movie.
9:48 Christian What happened on Monday?
9:49 BFC3PTY Sorry I was busy with my lady friends and I was go back to Pattaya the same day
9:49 BFC3PTY Sorry
9:49 BFC3PTY What time your meet your friend
10:00 Christian 2pm
10:21 BFC3PTY I wAnt sex with you
10:36 Christian Busy this week
10:36 BFC3PTY Maybe I fuck you today V
10:36 BFC3PTY ?
10:37 Christian Cannot
10:37 BFC3PTY Why
10:38 BFC3PTY ???
10:39 Christian Busy. Where are you now?
10:39 BFC3PTY Bus soon I get bkk
10:40 BFC3PTY I need to buy some think in Bangkok . At 13.30 I need to meet my friend and go buy some think
10:40 BFC3PTY Before 13.30 I can meet you and we can have sex ?
(I read the message, but had other plans.)
2015/07/24(Friday)
23:49 Christian I was busy all week.
Copyright 2015 ChristianPFC
But how was the temperature of his skin?
ReplyDelete“I come, I fuck you, I go”...
ReplyDelete... the funny thing is that in latin there is a special word for "I fuck a boy" :-)
venio - pedico - vanesco