Thursday, 10 October 2013

Inter Mustache Sukhumvit Soi 10

Inter Mustache Sukhumvit Soi 10

Inter Mustache has not been mentioned on forums about gay Thailand, but I remember an article about in on shamelessmack blog (now offline).

Full name: Inter Mustache’s House: A gogo, Karaoke, Cocktail Lounge

In Thai it is หนวดอินเตอร์เฮาส์ which translates “mustache” + “inter” + “house”, inter and house English words written in Thai alphabet. A mustache (or any form of facial or body hair) is the last thing I want on Thai boys. There was no facial or body on the boys in the bar, as far as I could see.

Open daily 9pm to 2am (I asked staff: closing time between 1 and 2am, depending on number of customers), Sukhumvit Soi 10. It’s off Soi 10, there is a small lit banner in Soi 10.

Friday 04.10.2013, visit Inter Mustache 21:50 to 23:00

I go into to sub-soi and and at the end I find Inter Mustache. A man is sitting in front and beckons me to enter. Inside, there are four boys. The room is well lit and music level is ok. A boy beckons me to sit down and takes my drink order. Orange juice 150 Baht. In the course of our following conversation, he asks three times if he can get a drink. His English is good and he can hold a conversation. He then sends over another boy (I had a few looks at him). From southern Thailand, speaks some English.

I enquire: 8 boys have been offed already, 7 boys are with a customer upstairs (in the gogo area, private party so I cannot have a look) and 4 are left in the cocktail lounge where I am sitting.

I will go back some day to see if they really have more boys and have a look at the gogo room.

How did I know about this place? From advertising in gay magazines and shamelessmack blog.

Read here as well:
http://www.nickysgaythailand.com/gay-bangkok/inter-mustache/
http://www.gthai.net/intermustache/ (in Thai)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.