As I wrote before, the second most important reason for locating to Thailand is that I can wear flip flops all over the year. With floods, they are very convenient: water flows in and flows out. At work I just rinse, let dry and change into closed shoes.
The following pictures are unrelated to flooding, there is a canal which is used for waste collection, now it is on very high level:
Depending on wind, the styrofoam box can move against the current, and there is a teddy bear floating on the klong as well:
My daily way to work, today under water up to 20 cm high:
A look out of the window at work:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.