Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Thai food: fried pork with garlic

Thai food: fried pork with garlic (moo tod gratiem, หมูทอดกระเทียม)

The first fried pork with garlic I had almost three years ago. A friend ordered it and he didn't eat the garlic, but I found it delicious. At that time, I didn't know it was garlic. Since then, I have been looking for a place where I can get it the same style (a lot of garlic, pork and garlic very crispy and brown). The picture below shows what it usually looks like (not very crispy and still oil left):

moo tod gratiem หมูทอดกระเทียม Thai food fried pork with garlic

And if anyone needs pictorial proof that ChristianPFC always eats all food that is on his plate, here it is:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.