Tuesday, 15 December 2015

Words of praise: The Madrid Tavern in Patpong Soi 1

Words of praise: The Madrid Tavern in Patpong Soi 1

I have eaten there many times (usually pizza) and taken various friends, everyone has been happy with the food. 

I learnt of this place from stickmanweekly http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/StickmanWeeklyColumn2013/Timeless-Patpong.htm, without which I would never have guessed that there is a good restaurant in Patpong!

Location: Patpong Soi 1 (the Western of the Patpong Sois), Western side, about 50 m from Silom road. From Foodland Patpong, walk straight from the entrance/exit of parcade through the soi that connects the two Patpongs, you will get directly to their door.

Update 27jan2023: Moved to Charoenkrung Soi 49.
Read here as well: https://www.gayguides.com/forums/topic/11416-the-legendary-madrid/

Notice fragments of green glass bottles as decoration on the wall above entrance. 







Part of their pizza menu:



Usually the place is quite empty, except for Thanksgiving day (free turkey), we always got a table and there were few other customers. Low music volume.

Copyright 2015 ChristianPFC

3 comments:

  1. I confirm Christian's findings about the Madrid, you introduced me to that place and in fact this is only place in the entire world / yes ! / where I like pizza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Passed yesterday, there was a note on the door: Mon and Tue second pizza 50% off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had lunch there yesterday, now they open 10 am (and close 1 am as before).

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.