To illustrate some of the difficulties that I have come across dating Thai boys, below a chat I had with a boy on Line. We first met on gayromeo, I he admits being a money boys which should make things easy. Some edits in italic for clarity.
In short: he didn’t want to tell me where in Bangkok he
stays, and later tried to pressure me to take him for five days long time. We
have not met before, and I have to work, so I cannot commit to that. Anyway, I
have several other friends I meet and places I go to during week where I don’t
want to drag him along, even less leave him alone in my room (no TV in my room!).
[LINE] Chat with Thaiboy Bkk
Saved time:2013/12/13 09:00
2013/11/14(Thursday)
9:00 christianpfc hello
11:25 Thaiboy Bkk Hi
11:57 christianpfc hello, are you free tonight?
15:37 Thaiboy Bkk Yes
15:37 Thaiboy Bkk You ok?
15:37 Thaiboy Bkk Where are you now ?
15:37 Thaiboy Bkk You stay in Bkk now ?
15:38 christianpfc at work in หลักสี่ (Lak Si)
15:38 christianpfc i am free tonight. where do you stay?
15:39 christianpfc i am in bangkok
15:40 Thaiboy Bkk Me stay in Pattaya now
15:40 Thaiboy Bkk You want to see me ?
15:40 christianpfc yes, but i am in bangkol
15:41 Thaiboy Bkk How much ? You want me stay with you in
Bkk ???
15:42 christianpfc too far. are you money boy?
15:43 Thaiboy Bkk Yes
15:45 christianpfc Sorry, but I look for sex for free for
fun (to cut the conversation short because we are far apart)
15:59 Thaiboy Bkk Ok
2013/11/23(Saturday)
10:25 christianpfc hello
10:58 christianpfc where do you work?
11:53 Thaiboy Bkk You want to see me ?
12:45 christianpfc Yes, but today only for talking. where
in pattaya do you live?
12:46 Thaiboy Bkk Me stay in Bkk now
12:46 Thaiboy Bkk And me stay in Pattaya 25
12:47 christianpfc I'm in pattaya, where are you?
13:13 Thaiboy Bkk Me stay in Bkk now ..
13:14 christianpfc OK, see you in bkk next week
13:15 Thaiboy Bkk What day you come in Bkk ?
13:15 christianpfc Sunday nighg
13:17 Thaiboy Bkk You tell me , you don't like money
13:18 christianpfc sometimes I go with money boy
13:20 Thaiboy Bkk Ok
13:21 Thaiboy Bkk You want me stay in Bkk how long ?
13:21 Thaiboy Bkk You want me stay with you in Bkk ?
13:22 christianpfc I don't know yet, let's meet first
13:22 Thaiboy Bkk Ok
13:25 Thaiboy Bkk You want me stay with you ?
13:26 christianpfc meet first. Where in bangkok do you
stay?
14:10 Thaiboy Bkk Where you what to see me ?
14:13 christianpfc I don't know. where do you stay?
14:16 Thaiboy Bkk Me don't know
14:16 Thaiboy Bkk Up to you (WTF? You don’t know where
in Bangkok you stay? I need to know to arrange a meeting place.)
14:17 christianpfc ที่กทมพักที่ไหนครับ
(“Where do you stay” in Thai)
14:18 Thaiboy Bkk You stay with boy now ?
14:19 christianpfc now i am alone. i meet a friend tonight.
14:19 Thaiboy Bkk Ok
2013/11/26(Tuesday) (According to gayromeo, he is several
hundred kilometers away, so I have to find out if this is correct, in that case
I wait until he is back in Bangkok or Pattaya.)
16:03 christianpfc Hello, where are you now?
21:45 Thaiboy Bkk Hi
21:45 Thaiboy Bkk Where are you now ?
2013/11/27(Wednesday)
9:44 christianpfc In bkk, and you?
9:48 Thaiboy Bkk Me stay in Bkk
9:48 Thaiboy Bkk You want to see me tonight ?
9:49 Thaiboy Bkk You want to see me want time ?
9:49 christianpfc I am not free tonight.
9:50 christianpfc Where do you stay?
9:51 Thaiboy Bkk Yes, you want to see me ?
10:04 Thaiboy Bkk You want to see me what time ?
10:05 christianpfc not today. where do you stay?
10:05 Thaiboy Bkk Up to you
10:05 Thaiboy Bkk Bye
2013/12/05(Thursday)
20:28 christianpfc Hello, how are you?
20:44 Thaiboy Bkk Good
20:44 Thaiboy Bkk Why you want chat
20:44 Thaiboy Bkk Why ?
20:49 christianpfc I am free tonight. Where are you now?
20:50 Thaiboy Bkk Why you want to know? (To see if we
can meet tonight)
20:51 christianpfc I am in bkk. Can we meet here tonight?
20:52 Thaiboy Bkk No
20:52 christianpfc Ok, maybe next time.
2013/12/10(Tuesday)
17:34 christianpfc Let me know when you are in Bangkok, I
hope we can meet here.
17:44 Thaiboy Bkk [Audio Message]
17:50 christianpfc I want to see you too. In bangkok.
17:51 Thaiboy Bkk [Audio Message]
17:52 Thaiboy Bkk Why ?
17:53 christianpfc I think you are cute.
17:53 christianpfc Please write, no audio message.
17:55 Thaiboy Bkk Why ?, me think you stay with boy boy ,
me know (Drama Queen!)
17:56 Thaiboy Bkk Up to you , Don't cane , bye
18:00 christianpfc I am single
18:01 Thaiboy Bkk No
18:01 Thaiboy Bkk You stay with boy now (Drama Queen!)
18:02 christianpfc I am alone, no boy
18:02 Thaiboy Bkk Stay you live now
18:03 Thaiboy Bkk ??
18:04 christianpfc I live in bangkok, in laksi
18:05 christianpfc Where are you now?
18:05 Thaiboy Bkk Me want stay with you 5days ok?
18:05 Thaiboy Bkk Stay my home
18:07 Thaiboy Bkk Ok
18:07 christianpfc But I work Monday to Friday 9-5.
18:08 Thaiboy Bkk
18:08 Thaiboy Bkk Up to you
18:09 Thaiboy Bkk You don't want me stay with you , up to
you , not chat , bye
18:11 christianpfc When do you come to Bangkok?
18:11 Thaiboy Bkk How long you want me stay with you in
Bkk ?
18:12 Thaiboy Bkk Tell me now
18:12 Thaiboy Bkk Me want know
18:12 Thaiboy Bkk Now
18:12 christianpfc Yes, I want to meet you in Bangkok.
18:13 christianpfc Meet first, then you can stay with me.
18:13 Thaiboy Bkk 5 days you want me stay with you ?
18:14 christianpfc Meet first is better. We have time get
to know each other first.
18:16 Thaiboy Bkk Yes, me want know how long ?
18:16 Thaiboy Bkk Tell me now ?
18:17 Thaiboy Bkk How long ?
18:17 christianpfc I don't know how long. You mean
overnight? Yes, can.
18:18 Thaiboy Bkk No
18:19 Thaiboy Bkk Me want stay with you 5 days ok?
18:20 christianpfc Yes, can.
18:20 Thaiboy Bkk Are you sure ?
18:20 christianpfc Yes
18:21 Thaiboy Bkk How much?
18:21 christianpfc You can stay in my room for free.
18:22 Thaiboy Bkk Yes
18:23 Thaiboy Bkk How much you want me stay with you
18:25 christianpfc We can discuss when we meet.
18:26 Thaiboy Bkk No
18:26 Thaiboy Bkk Me want to know now
18:26 Thaiboy Bkk Tell me now
18:27 Thaiboy Bkk How much ?
18:27 christianpfc 1000 for overnight
18:28 Thaiboy Bkk 1days 1000?
18:28 christianpfc Yes
18:28 Thaiboy Bkk 5day ok
18:29 christianpfc Start with one day. Let's see.
18:31 Thaiboy Bkk You not tell me , me not sure , sorry
18:32 christianpfc Because I don't know you. I want to
meet first.
18:33 Thaiboy Bkk Me want stay with you 5days , you don't
want , up to you
18:35 christianpfc Why 5 days?
18:35 Thaiboy Bkk Me want
18:36 Thaiboy Bkk Me think , you goog
18:37 christianpfc What? Goog?
18:38 Thaiboy Bkk Me don't know , me think you good
18:39 christianpfc Thank you. I think you are good, too.
18:39 Thaiboy Bkk Thank you
18:39 Thaiboy Bkk Me want 5days ok?
18:40 christianpfc When?
18:40 Thaiboy Bkk You tell me now , me go tomorrow
18:42 christianpfc this week cannot
18:42 christianpfc Busy this week
18:43 Thaiboy Bkk Up to you , bye
18:46 Thaiboy Bkk Not chat , bye
18:49 christianpfc Good night, bye.
18:53 Thaiboy Bkk Me don't me want chat , bye
18:53 Thaiboy Bkk Me don't want me you
18:54 Thaiboy Bkk Byeeeeeeeeeeeee
18:54 Thaiboy Bkk สัส (???? Have to ask a Thai friend what this
means)
(update: A Thai friend says it's extremely impolite, not in dictionary or internet, something like "fuck you", it could be a non-standard spelling of สัตว์ "animal"; another friend says it means "fuck you".)
Oh my god! Lord, please save me from similar chats! I have
information from an acquaintance who was very happy with this boy, so I will
check his gayromeo and facebook and when he is in Bangkok try to meet him here.
Just pretend the conversation above has not happened.
(This and other conversations are an invitation to others to
post theirs. Maybe I’m doing something wrong.)
Copyright 2013 ChristianPFC
Copyright 2013 ChristianPFC
In pattaya I use gayromeo to meet moneyboys. When I am ready for meeting I make contact to one of the guys who is online at that moment. Usually I meet out side the hotel because might be difficult for him to go to my room alone.
ReplyDeleteThe chat will be some thing like this: Me: Hi do you want to meet now. Him: yes
Me: Ok, meet boystown out side NameOfHotel. When can you come. Him: 15 minutes.
Done it this way and it is ok. We go to my hotelroom. Usuallly sex like he has described in his gayromeo profile. After I say thank you and pay about 2000bt
and tell him that he are free to leave or if I like him, that he are welcome to sleep with me in the room, but I m not going to pay more money.
Bobby
Yup, that is how I do it too.
ReplyDeleteAlways meet a guy from GR outside. Usually works out ok, but every now and then some dude shows up, he used a fake pic in GR. Even if the guy looks ok, I tell No, it not u. And I walk away.
Thank you for posting this funny exchange, I too think you goog!
ReplyDeleteWhitemouse