Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Cambodia day 3 Phnom Penh

Cambodia day 3 Phnom Penh

Wednesday 02.07.2014

Walk to Olympic stadium and enter.



ChristianPFC likes to study other country’s underwear styles, and here is a great opportunity to do so:



(Especially like the gap between underwear and skin between hip bones and abdomen.)

Continue Khmer Architecture Tours walking map (points 27 to 1 backwards). 

This building is not on the tour, but I think it should be (I like art deco):


On a previous day, I noticed an interesting slum when driving past on a mocy, and remember pictures from the internet. Interesting because it looks like it was built as normal housing, and then became a slum (whereas all slum I saw elsewhere started as slum and are only one or two floors). Southeast of crossing of Sihanouk Blvd and Sothearos Blvd.



Mocy to Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum. Entry 2 USD. Stay there 14:45-16:50 (some rooms closed, 3:00-50 movie).





The Killing fields are 15 km out of town, without public transport, so I give them a miss.

Afterwards walk to Amam sauna. Entry 4 USD (they recognize me from previous day and give me the lower rate for residents). Stay 17:05-19:40. The place is busy, but no boy who is clearly my type. One of the bordercase boys joins me in the shower. It's too dark, too wet, too cold and too uncomfortable (we stand, and I am a head taller than he) for me, but he is happy.

Then dinner, walk back, go to bed early (midnight) for an early start (8 am) the following day.

Copyright 2014 ChristianPFC

1 comment:

  1. great, thank you , waiting for next installment od your Cambodian explorations

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.