Oh my god! (16) Fatties
I am fascinated with fat people (fatties), here a collection of pictures. It starts innocently, but the end is NSFW (not safe for work).
Statue of a fat man in Silom in 2012 (temporary installation, I wrote about it before on a forum but can't find the link):
Statue of a fat woman in Lumpini park (permanent installation) "Women in the Next Three Decades":
I took this picture in Pattaya Walking street. Compare waist of both! (Posted before, can't find where.)
Some pictures of fat men in underwear at a computer from the internet:
And now the NSFW part you have been looking for, fatty and skinny in ambiguous positions (from internet). Caption?
No copyright claimed 2014 ChristianPFC







Stop... please stop!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Christian. Thanks & looking forward to your posts in 2015!
You should post pics from famines in Africa. You'll enjoy the extra,extra slim and darker than Thai boys. LOL
ReplyDeleteI like neither. Balance is healthy.
I don't think I will ever get you. You wont off or go with a boy who is 2 kilos over weight. But you are happy to spent time searching for pictures of fat people on the internet.
ReplyDeleteYou are becoming a freak.
I always wonder how those mastodonts wipe their asses
ReplyDelete